What's new

US lawmakers strongly oppose weapon sales to ‘snitch’ Pakistan

It won't be the first time your inability to provide facts or sources supporting your claims has resulted in a statement of 'agreeing to disagree' either.;):D

You should read my signature too. :lol:

Since when is an F-16 worth $165million?

Please feel free to turn the deal down. Nobody is forcing Pakistan to buy these F-16s.

So should you, if only to better understand the distinction between an attack on someone's person vs a statement highlighting the lack of any credible supporting facts/arguments for a position you are taking.

Such fearmongering is designed only to reinforce the impression that it is the noble Pak Army against the rest of the world, and only it is brave enough to stand up to evil Uncle Sam. It serves to keep the faithful in line, that is all. A favorite theme peddled at PDF, nothing more. :D
No the times have changed long ago , but realization of the facts by USA & its so called joker politicians is still too slow ?

Sure Pakistan isn't , is or was the strongest of the military powers on earth , but at the same time america wasn't on the top of world at many times in past or maybe future ?

American military hard ware sales are getting thinner & thinner because , of its ill planned proxy wars & its invasions in the middle east ?

More & more countries in the world are getting out of luxurious & expensive net of military arms ?
& Pakistan has lot more good options on its plate ?

No the times have changed long ago , but realization of the facts by USA & its so called joker politicians is still too slow ?

Sure Pakistan isn't , is or was the strongest of the military powers on earth , but at the same time america wasn't on the top of world at many times in past or maybe future ?

American military hard ware sales are getting thinner & thinner because , of its ill planned proxy wars & its invasions in the middle east ?

More & more countries in the world are getting out of luxurious & expensive net of military arms ?
& Pakistan has lot more good options on its plate ?

The time have changed, but Pakistan and USA have remained allies. There is no reason for that relationship to change for the foreseeable future.

So should you, if only to better understand the distinction between an attack on someone's person vs a statement highlighting the lack of any credible supporting facts/arguments for a position you are taking.

You are entitled to your views as I am to mine. If someone fails to see the facts due to intentional blindness, it is not my problem. That is their right which I can respect without a problem. Peace! :D

Please feel free to turn the deal down. Nobody is forcing Pakistan to buy these F-16s.
Stop with the assumptions. I am just questioning the price of the plane. A single F-16 is not worth $165million. An F-35A costs $148million. Anyways there's little point in explaining it to an uninformed person.

@WebMaster please clear this thread from non related posts.

On Topic: If US don't want to sell more weapons then please go ahead with it, as now other nations can fill the gap, because the tech US is offering is not ultramodern, customized J-10B/C or even Mig-35 can fill gap of F-16s if sanctions like 90s are imposed again.

Pakistan knows future frontline fighter jets (5th generation) will not come from US, that is why other options are being explored.

The time have changed, but Pakistan and USA have remained allies. There is no reason for that relationship to change for the foreseeable future.

You are entitled to your views as I am to mine. If someone fails to see the facts due to intentional blindness, it is not my problem. That is their right which I can respect without a problem. Peace! :D
Being allies doesn't means to be , a repeated bullied military buyer ?
Yes , we have better relationship with USA , & yes we don't want to be stupidly stubborn enough , to let Americans become bad with us , but that not means also to be bullied & humiliated by few stupid politicians from each sides ?
Pakistan has better , & cheaper options available to its military requirements then what American s has to offer ?
We can have mutual beneficial friendship ,not costing our defences ?
I hope , you might have seen , the pakistans official statement regarding sirya ?
It indicates , a 90° change , against the american +ksa +turkeys allied stance in that region ?
If we check , our air force , has more potential to get next , of its hardware induction from China & Russia then compare to USA ?
WHAT ANERICANS can offer us now , its the same decade old Lollypops , we are use to getting over & over again
?
F-16s , cobra hellicoptor gunships ?
& few of their acceosories ?

On the other hand ,China & Russia are the corner stones of our air force ,in 2015 with our thunders being , in the air defending our skies .
& times have really changed , from the point where we having F-16 s in kargill war , & our airforce was unable to fly them , because under american sanctions , & less of techinal & tactical support needed for our air defences .

Americans politicians still not realise that , we don't need their dam F-16s anymore ?

Last edited:
I can't see facts that you don't actually provide, like why you believe there is a Pakistani link to the American born, raised and educated San Bernardino husband who never visited Pakistan and who was radicalized and building pipe bombs with another American long before meeting a Pakistani girl raised in Saudi Arabia.

Stop with the assumptions. I am just questioning the price of the plane. A single F-16 is not worth $165million. An F-35A costs $148million. Anyways there's little point in explaining it to an uninformed person.

The point is that the seller determines the price and the buyer determines if it is worth the value of the goods being sold. Whatever price works for both is the sale price.

I can't see facts that you don't actually provide, like why you believe there is a Pakistani link to the American born, raised and educated San Bernardino husband who never visited Pakistan and who was radicalized and building pipe bombs with another American long before meeting a Pakistani girl raised in Saudi Arabia.

You may deny the link that many others see. You have your vision, others have theirs. No problem here, as far as I can tell.

Being allies doesn't means to be , a repeated bullied military buyer ?
Americans politicians still not realise that , we don't need their dam F-16s anymore ?

So when is Pakistan saying no to the deal? :D

You may deny the link that many others see. You have your vision, others have theirs. No problem here, as far as I can tell.

Stop beating around the bush and provide the man the source to the links you speak of.

The reason for your signature is because you've been told time and time again that you come across as a clever know-it-all. Unfortunately for you, you think it's a great asset to have. Newsflash: It's not, especially if you'd like to get your point across to people. But if you've come here to stroke your ego, go right ahead.

Sadly, in our case.. the main arm that is the command and control is already compromised.
How is that so?

Stop beating around the bush and provide the man the source to the links you speak of.

The reason for your signature is because you've been told time and time again that you come across as a clever know-it-all. Unfortunately for you, you think it's a great asset to have. Newsflash: It's not, especially if you'd like to get your point across to people. But if you've come here to stroke your ego, go right ahead.

What has that to do with the topic of this thread? That discussion belongs elsewhere IMO.

Back to the topic, Pakistan has a long policy of getting as many F-16s as it can from any source, due to its long history with the platform. While it is true that PAF can do its job with other equipment, divorcing the F-16 will have its own price.

I found the price a bit steep two for Block 52s. The price must include engines, spares, and weapons. No way Pakistan is dumb enough to pay $165 million for one air frame. You can get 6-8 JF-17s for that price.

You may deny the link that many others see.
Please do explain what this Pakistan link, to a man born, raised and educated in America, who never visited Pakistan, whose brother was a decorated US military veteran, and who became radicalized and learned to build pipe bombs with another American, long before he met a Pakistani girl raised in Saudi Arabia, is exactly.

Please do explain what this Pakistan link, to a man born, raised and educated in America, who never visited Pakistan, whose brother was a decorated US military veteran, and who became radicalized and learned to build pipe bombs with another American, long before he met a Pakistani girl raised in Saudi Arabia, is exactly.

I have no need to explain anything. As the OP of this thread tells us, it is the US lawmakers who are discussing what to supply to Pakistan or not, on my (and probably your) behalf. You can make your views heard by your local congresscritter. :D

This will not go through, wake up rightly or wrongly the scene is changing against Pakistan.

Things always change in cycles in international geopolitics. Nothing new is happening here.

Back
Top Bottom