What's new

US knows #India funding terror in Pak

Yes,India protected osama bin laden.

India also is protecting Afghan taliban.

Almost every terrorist attacks have links with India.

India is evil deserves to be declared as a terrorist state.

Yes india is a terrorist state.

True. coz Osama Bin Laden was found in India.

well there is no need of confirmation from you when your retired general is saying all shit .....

Well, I actually Agree, India has role, but its like paying back what General Gul started in 1980s.
Boya ped babool ka to aam kaha se khay ? ( as you sow.. so you reap )

I got you bro that's a solid proof, pakistan should take it to the UN.
UN your brotherhood on our foot ...

True. coz Osama Bin Laden was found in India.

Well, I actually Agree, India has role, but its like paying back what General Gul started in 1980s.
Boya ped babool ka to aam kaha se khay ? ( as you sow.. so you reap )
india has role lol not role the creator of all terrorism activities starting from creation of Pakistan to 1971 till now in Balochistan

oh dont worry,we have enough patience and resources ,we will make Pakistan stop what ever its doing in kashmir.

UN your brotherhood on our foot ...

india has role lol not role the creator of all terrorism activities starting from creation of Pakistan to 1971 till now in Balochistan
Yeah heavy price for kashmir.

you haven't read the title and pictorial statements clearly so talking like that ...
Do you want me to post the screenshot of an American saying this ,ur ex army general saying this,terrorists who were caught saying this lol???

You do know which countries sponsors terrorists and is a safe haven for them be it Osama or Hafiz or Dawood

Do you want me to post the screenshot of an American saying this ,ur ex army general saying this,terrorists who were caught saying this lol???

You do know which countries sponsors terrorists and is a safe haven for them be it Osama or Hafiz or Dawood
lol what your opinion about your modi lol so india take top position in sponsoring terrorists and giving country in their holds :lol:

oh dont worry,we have enough patience and resources ,we will make Pakistan stop what ever its doing in kashmir.

Yeah heavy price for kashmir.
every thing goes down from top for how long you can stop kashmiris from getting freedom time has changed man stop thinking like a retard

Yaar zahir hai India apne baap (USA) ki marzi se hi saab kuch kar raha hai...

Firstly stop your freaking activities in Occupied Kashmir and stop killing bichare citizens.

Back
Top Bottom