What's new

US is an oil sucking Dracula: Chavez

Chavez: US oil sucking Dracula
Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez has urged Europe not to be deceived by the US 'big lie' that Iran is trying to develop a nuclear bomb.

"Europe should not, in my opinion, follow this path," he added, according to AP.

Chavez said Europe should be more worried about the possibility that the US might attack Iran, adding that Iran would not take a hypothetical attack lying down.

"I'm sure it's just another excuse, another invention, another big lie by the imperialist government of the US to justify any aggression against the Iranian people," Chavez said Tuesday after talks with the French President in Paris.

"Europe should not, in my opinion, follow this path… I'm sure the Iranians would be willing to withstand an attack by the US and ... counterattack," he said.

Any such attack would be motivated by a US desire to secure increasingly scarce energy resources, he noted.

Terming the US accusations against Iran as part of a plot to take over Iran's oil fields, Chavez said "the US is like Count Dracula who at six o'clock in the morning has not sucked" any necks.

Chavez arrived in Paris from the Iranian capital, Tehran, where he met with President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad. The two leaders have come together over their strong opposition to the US.

Chavez said in Iran that the two countries are "united like a single fist."

Press TV

This is nice to hear! Iran has freinds too! I hope Iran really does screw USA the way this dude is so confident about...

Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez has urged Europe not to be deceived by the US 'big lie' that Iran is trying to develop a nuclear bomb.
I cannot believe that after all of AQ Khan's exploits that this forum believes that Iran is not seeking a nuke. The man sold a Chinese nuclear warhead blueprint to Iran for crying outloud! He even sold bomb making equipment under false documentation. Why is anyone ignoring this evidence is beyond me.

I cannot believe that after all of AQ Khan's exploits that this forum believes that Iran is not seeking a nuke. The man sold a Chinese nuclear warhead blueprint to Iran for crying outloud! He even sold bomb making equipment under false documentation. Why is anyone ignoring this evidence is beyond me.

Iran wants to develop nuclear weapons, but it is not going to. Simple.

why doesnt anyone put sanctions on israel for there nucaler reactor.

iran has ever right to have nucler power just like pakistan,india,china,u.s.a,russia,france,u.k, oh yeah and israel.

america doesnt want a another muslim country to have nucler power and they are behind the scence to all the drama in pakistan at the moment.

america is israel's lapdog.

Iran wants to develop nuclear weapons, but it is not going to. Simple.
Don't want to be rude BUT that is the most stupid statement you could ever make. Why the hell not? I can't believe you would make that statement. They have the know how. They have the desire. So why wouldn't they make a nuke?

Sanctions are in place.

iran has ever right to have nucler power just like pakistan,india,china,u.s.a,russia,france,u.k, oh yeah and israel.

Iran has no rights to nuclear weapons. Israel is not denied nuclear weapons. Reason: Iran signed the NPT. Israel did not.

america doesnt want a another muslim country to have nucler power and they are behind the scence to all the drama in pakistan at the moment.

Oh for Pete's sakes, we have two Islamic nuclear powers on Earth: Pakistan and India ... or do you consider the Indian Muslim population to be slaves?

And we have a 3rd Islamic power trusted with delivering AMERICAN nukes - Turkey.

I would call Israel a Junk Yard Dog. Israel is America's most dangerous ally - to the US.

No one is denying Iran's right to peaceful nuclear energy.

The US admin doesn't trust Iran, they believe Iran is going for nukes.

Last time they believed there were WMD in Iraq...

but I guess Iran's been dreaming of being a nuke power, and not wasting time.

Last time they believed there were WMD in Iraq...
Kvlin,

I was one of the ones who believed that there was WMD in Iraq. After the war, I was also one of the ones who tried to re-examine where I went wrong. All I can tell you is that I was wrong ... BUT even based on today's evidence, I still cannot see if I can make another decision.

If you would like, I will walk you through my decision process but I can tell you, it was not easy, it was soul searching in deciding for war against Saddam.

All I can tell you is that I was wrong ... but I cannot see making any other decision other than going to war against Saddam.

Like I said, I can walk you through my decision making ... BUT ONLY if you willing to follow my decision making process,

what ar eyou rambling about office of engineers? usa is a bloodthirsty idiotic retarded nation no questions about it. it's the MOST i repeat MOST antiislamic country in world, the most stupid thing i find in pakistan think tank is SUPPORT of usa despite usa threatening to bomb it back to stone age, despite there being talks of civilizations clashes against muslim nations, despite there beign talks of pak nukes being confiscated by yanks. and so on.

pk think tank STILL clings on to their master americans that's pathetic. they should consolidate their support among muslim nations and discard pathetic yankee 'terrorist' murderers.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom