What's new

US influence will decline, China will rise and ‘Trump trauma will linger’: report

US influence will decline, China will rise and ‘Trump trauma will linger’: report

Instead of BS commiebot twists, why not read the full report?

It is quite interesting and educational. :D

The US will remain the dominant country and true superpower of the world, because no other nation comes close to attaining the comprehensive power of the US.

The US will remain the dominant country and true superpower of the world, because no other nation comes close to attaining the comprehensive power of the US.

Let other countries do their best. USA will do its best. Whoever does it better wins. That is how it works, always.

This guy again? he left China for many years and when you took the video ? I m talking about big cities and this one is not a big city, and where are the drug zombies you claim you see them in Chinese cities?

These are the people in big cities , Philadelphia and New York, and Can you at least see that these pics are about people? So called US positive influence... mass shootings, drug takings, rampant racism, omnipresent homelessness..

chilling-video-shows-drug-addicts-walking-like-zombies-through-the-streets-of-philadelphia.jpg

drogas-Filadelfia

d41586-019-02686-2_17145770.jpg

41700148-9466011-image-a-27_1618323072917.jpg

_102072691_spice-bridgend.jpg

spice-drug-1.jpg

Last edited:
Many chinese streets look like that too. From what ive seen.

Can you show some photos here to back you claim?

Do you know what will happen if you get caught carrying illegal drugs over 50 grams in China?

This guy again? he left China for many years and when you took the video ? I m talking about big cities and this one is not a big city, and where are the drug zombies you claim you see them in Chinese cities?

These are the people in big cities , Philadelphia and New York, and Can you at least see that these pics are about people? So called US positive influence... mass shootings, drug takings, rampant racism, omnipresent homelessness..

chilling-video-shows-drug-addicts-walking-like-zombies-through-the-streets-of-philadelphia.jpg

drogas-Filadelfia

d41586-019-02686-2_17145770.jpg

41700148-9466011-image-a-27_1618323072917.jpg

_102072691_spice-bridgend.jpg

spice-drug-1.jpg
Lol i dont live in China. By "From what ive seen" i refer to what ive seen on the internet. Of course China since it regulates the internet and is less open about whats going on inside it it has an easier time hiding poverty and many other things. Im not denying how bad the US is socially either btw. It is perhaps some of the worst societies.

Can you show some photos here to back you claim?

Do you know what will happen if you get caught carrying illegal drugs over 50 grams in China?

I dont care about the penalty. I care about the number of addicts.

Many chinese streets look like that too. From what ive seen.
You can't find any such streets in China. Because there are few drug users in China.

Your video has a billboard showing that it is China in 2012(It shows that it was the Year of the Dragon. 2012 is the latest Dragon Year, and the next Dragon Year is 2024).

And the name of the store in the video shows that it is Gansu Province and Jilin Province, which are the two poorest provinces in China. But the author said it was Zhejiang Province.

The author is dishonest. He is lying.

Even the streets of the poorest villages in China's poorest provinces in 2012. Can you find a drug addict? No, There are very few drug users in China.

Last edited:
Lol i dont live in China. By "From what ive seen" i refer to what ive seen on the internet. Of course China since it regulates the internet and is less open about whats going on inside it it has an easier time hiding poverty and many other things.

Just you indians pathetic excuses for anything reported good in china. There are many foreigners living in china now esp big cities, they are sure free to take pictures of the streets and publish them on the internet, and many of them just have done that, but they just literally cant find homeless people on chinese streets to the dismay of you people.

Just you indians pathetic excuses for anything reported good in china. There are many foreigners living in china now esp big cities, they are sure free to take pictures of the streets and publish them on the internet, and many of them just have done that, but they just literally cant find homeless people on chinese streets to the dismay of you people.
🤓

You can't find any such streets in China. Because there are few drug users in China.

Your video has a billboard showing that it is China in 2012(It shows that it was the Year of the Dragon. 2012 is the latest Dragon Year, and the next Dragon Year is 2024).

And the name of the store in the video shows that it is Gansu Province and Jilin Province, which are the two poorest provinces in China. But the author said it was Zhejiang Province.

The author is dishonest. He is lying.

Even the streets of the poorest villages in China's poorest provinces in 2012. Can you find a drug addict? No, There are very few drug users in China.
Hm maybe, i guess thats something i cant prove then.

Lol i dont live in China. By "From what ive seen" i refer to what ive seen on the internet. Of course China since it regulates the internet and is less open about whats going on inside it it has an easier time hiding poverty and many other things. Im not denying how bad the US is socially either btw. It is perhaps some of the worst societies.

LOL then you can't understand how small the number is.

1664540258573.png

So at least it is extremely rare you can see a drug addict wandering around on street in China.

LOL then you can't understand how small the number is.

View attachment 883712

So at least it is extremely rare you can see a drug addict wandering around on street in China.
Punishments dont really always hinder people from doing illegal stuff. Premarital intercourse is banned here but people do it, same with drugs, same with illegal gun ownership. It mostly depends on the state of a society morally and how much the law is enforced. Which i have no way of proving since as i said China is fairly secretive.

Many foreigner vloggers update their videos regularly about their lives in China, but China haters will never see, none is so blind as those who won't see.

Punishments dont really always hinder people from doing illegal stuff. Premarital intercourse is banned here but people do it, same with drugs, same with illegal gun ownership. It mostly depends on the state of a society morally and how much the law is enforced. Which i have no way of proving since as i said China is fairly secretive.
Whether punishments can really always hinder people from doing illegal stuff is a different topic.

I was responding to counter your claim that in China that there are some streets with profound drug scenes similar to those in America. I am telling you that such scenes never exist in China and it is impossible for anyone can appear drug addict to public for longer than 10 minutes in China.

BTW I have been to a couple of cities on various socioeconomic development tiers in China and I have never eye-witnessed such scenes myself.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom