What's new

US: If China goes to war we will make it go back 100 years

You are joking, gambit, I advise you not, this joke is not funny, you do not understand the goodness of the Chinese people, you do not understand the history and politics, it is best to shut up.
:lol: That is funny considering you boys inject race into just about every debate and one of you even considered the white people to be 'born enemies' of the Chinese people.

Don't worry, the japs would pay for what they did in 1890-1945.

And you people are born enemies to my people, and the disintegration of your civilization would ensure the prosperity of our civilization.
People who are considered to be inherent adversaries from birth are natural adversaries and deserve only wariness, hostility, and perhaps even military confrontations. So please spare me the propaganda...:rolleyes:

:lol: That is funny considering you boys inject race into just about every debate and one of you even considered the white people to be 'born enemies' of the Chinese people.

If you do not care about facts, only care about a number of BBS's words, and then you can get to any point of view, taking into account the Internet is so big. I have already said, this type of problem, you should not joke, I'm not interested, all the Chinese did not interest.

Last edited:
People who are considered to be inherent adversaries from birth are natural adversaries and deserve only wariness, hostility, and perhaps even military confrontations. So please spare me the propaganda...:rolleyes:

It gonna happen, later you will see that jews becoming the biggest collaborators to sell out your white masters. And we should thank them for screwing up whitey's nations!!! :woot:

Although I do not agree, but consider some Americans have this view, you really need to save?
So just because there are anti-Semitic Americans, that justify Chinese anti-Semitism? Hmmm...Very interesting.

One should separate government policies, intent from the wills of the populace they control.

People everywhere wants the same things.

The more I think about it the more I realise how little power governments actually have over the people, a lot of it is like making people follow through implication and suggestion, and the power of conforming thoughts.

Sometimes governments help people hypnotise themselves

Although I do not agree, but consider some Americans have this view, you really need to save?

It is not hard to figure out the overall picture, with Rothschild/Rockefeller/Morgan families, you should know who is in charge in the finance sector of the Western society.

These jews only pragmatically target China because it could threaten their economic dominance. At the time when China has absolutely power, they will not keep China as an eternal enemies, but rather they will negociate with China. However, this could be the nightware moment for the whiteys as jews would sell them out like cattles to make sure of themselves.

It is not hard to figure out the overall picture, with Rothschild/Rockefeller/Morgan families, you should know who is in charge in the finance sector of the Western society.

These jews only pragmatically target China because it could threaten their economic dominance. At the time when China has absolutely power, they will not keep China as an eternal enemies, but rather they will negociate with China. However, this could be the nightware moment for the whiteys as jews would sell them out like cattles to make sure of themselves.
Chinese anti-Semitism...:rolleyes:...And yet the Chinese boys here railed against 'white masters' of and over Asians. Where did anti-Semitism came from? Chinese victims of conniving Jews from a few hundreds years ago? Or how about swallowing wholesale loony conspiracy theories from white supremacists? :lol:

Chinese anti-Semitism...:rolleyes:...And yet the Chinese boys here railed against 'white masters' of and over Asians. Where did anti-Semitism came from? Chinese victims of conniving Jews from a few hundreds years ago? Or how about swallowing wholesale loony conspiracy theories from white supremacists? :lol:

You can not put all are called "X racism", the fact that he is a high evaluation of the Jews, too high.

Jews just a housekeeper, in the past and now , and they are really strong, but do not exaggerate the role.

The jews have financially controlled the West, however, they are always afraid that the majority of white population turn up agains them as they are still minority in term of population.

The Western Media condemns the public Anti-Semitism is because of the bribery from rich jews to their corrupted politicians. That's why modern Hollywood always portraited positively about the jews.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom