What's new

US halts army shipments out of Afghanistan

false news

20 NATO containers, trailers head to Karachi through Chaman – The Express Tribune

1466084_789132664437095_242179980_n.jpg

[jab ghee seedhi ungli se na niklay tu ungli terhi kerni perti hai]
-----------------------------------------
For the whole time I thought that PTI protest will produce 'little' pressure of some sort over Sharif brothers,but this news is quite astonishing for me.
If PTI protest will succeed in building up maximum pressure,as we are expecting now,then it will be indeed a 'slap' on Sharif brothers,who don't even have enough guts to atleast issue statement against 'drone strike' while having conference in Pentagon.

Last edited:
[jab ghee seedhi ungli se na niklay tu ungli terhi kerni perti hai]
-----------------------------------------
For the whole time I thought that PTI protest will produce 'little' pressure of some sort over Sharif Brothers,but the above news is quite astonishing for me.
If PTI protest will succeed in building up so much pressure,as we are expecting now,after reading the above news,then it will be indeed a 'slap' on Sharif Brothers,who don't even have guts to atleast issue statement against 'drone strike' while having conference in Pentagon.

IK's is saying since ages to talk to US authorities on the issues we have with them, see if that works or else register our peaceful protests and raise the issue at every international forum available. IK never talked about going for a war against US, but these nuts are either so afraid of US or they are so addicted to their dollars that they start whining against IK..

Drone attacks may not stop due to stopping the supply/exit line, but it will certainly be a thorn in the backside of Nato. I suppose you have to give some credit to uncle SAM, at least their trying to make a proper dignified exit and not flying out from embassy roof tops. An even better idea would be to give all the equipment to Pakistan, apologize and pay war reprimands to the Afghans and leave with their flags half raised. We can all be friends then.

No general prevents retreating forces from a retreat because it will put them on " Death Ground" as Sun Tsu might say. I am reading a new book which suggests a few solutions which will prevent drone strikes without a confrontation with the USA. Perhaps our government should try that? But the best thing I like about this book is the story of drone strikes sketched by the author that humiliates Americans so that they will drop their faces in shame

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom