What's new

US facing challenges from India, China: Panetta

Indians cheer at the deaths of Chinese. Just count the number of anti-China articles posted by Indians today.

I used to be highly pro-India when I came, but as time went on, to remain fair and unbiased I had to revise my stance towards India negatively due to evidence of decreasing probability of sustained Indian growth, such as low human capital witnessed here.

This holds true for each and every chinese member..and their perspective towards India..
we are not here to get bullied by two deep weather friends..who dreams to encircle India..so don't preach..no body is pro to anybody in today's world ..nation comes first.

But indians here are very pro U.S, how do you think it will be possible?
dude where were you from last 64 years..when pakistan was all weather ally of US (its still is officially)..and we are not pro anybody..we are Non-Aligned nation..if only you understand that term. there is nothing like weather friendship with any nation...national interest is what we follow.

The US of A has been trying its darnedest for establishing a New World Order since the last decade so that it can be the unchallenged and unrivaled force that will rule the world according to its diktats.

I think its high time countries like India, China, Russia, Pakistan, Brazil and South Africa form an alliance to thwart the establishment of an empire ruled by the Bilderbergs and Illuminati and form a New World Order of their own.

You know why this alliance won't work.

India has territorial disputes with Pakistan and China.

Pakistan, China, the Central Asian Countries ,Russia, Brazil, and South Africa can stand up to the west.

But indians here are very pro U.S, how do you think it will be possible?
well we don't mind getting the occasional bit of mil. tech. but in no ways are we allies coz there is a saying;
American promises are like broken cond*ms... though it is very comforting and all..... it is very dangerous on the long run!
or better yet
US of A uses most of its' allies like cond*ms.... use and throw.....

The only country every Indian is pro for, Russia. No second thoughts.

I doubt that. Every Indian i have met in my life, they are so desperate to Go and live in USA. Get the green card etc. Like seriously.

I doubt that. Every Indian i have met in my life, they are so desperate to Go and live in USA. Get the green card etc. Like seriously.

WOW! Me being an Indian have not met so many Indians to make sweeping statements like this! On the contrary many experts have sounded alarm bells that the % of educated Indians returning back home is a cause for concern.

A better example of "desperation" was when an American "X" shot "Y" in a country..."X" was detained..."Y's" family with drew the case after they were given $$$$ and green cards.

dude for your information i just rejected a job offer ..who were offering onsite job for a year or so..so illusion of US of A is not holding that much ground now..India is the best.

Dont know about every Indian..but can say that for every Pakistani i have met has one and only one motto in his/her life..live in US and bash US...hypocrites!!

India is commited to nonaligned movement,
while China was hiphopping,
China was ally of soviet, than of US (during the period its growth started)

No need to worry Mr. Panetta just visit PDF for once and c the comments from most Indians u will get a complete pic of India is not a THREAT ,its China n others.

@OrionHunter ur comment is highly appreciated.

Indians cheer at the deaths of Chinese. Just count the number of anti-China articles posted by Indians today.
But how about the blatant India-bashing by the Chinese posters here on PDF? Just check it out. I know some are pseudos, masquerading as Chinese, but other genuine Chinese posters don't miss an opportunity and go overboard to show India in a bad light.

Needless to say, this sparring for brownie points by both sides has to stop, but alas, that's easier said than done! :undecided:

I accept that many people want to go to USA, no doubt. However my statement is not in contrary, i said we are Pro Russia not anti USA. The Indian thinking is different, u can see many Russians or Chinese living in USA but still criticizing their policies i mean USA's. Regarding Indians we know who saved our @$$ in 1971 from a certain danger and we know who provided and provides still best military technologies or weapons.

You see the relation with USA to many people is commercial it doesn't mean they don't love the country for their own reasons.With Russia its like a family relationship, whatever disagreements or differences at the end of the day u get back there. We don't have such relationship with USA. A similar one is forming recently with another country Israel. These kind of relationships don't have any baggage attached to them. The no nonsense kind.

Back
Top Bottom