What's new

US embassy warns of terror attack threat in Delhi

Instead of coming here and threatening us, would be better you ask your interior minister and intelligence agencies, that how come these non state actors come inside India even with thousands of KMs of fenced, electrified, patrolled border, and lets suppose even if they get across the border, how come they travel so much deep into India without being caught and who provides them with weapons and accommodation and gives them the directions, rather not directions but take them in Indian made cars to their targets and give all the support.

If you ponder thoroughly, it may reveal to you that there are your own Indian non state actors stationed there, who provide all these resources and welcome such non state actors to do their dirty things.

So instead of coming here and showing us the attitude, go and correct whatever is wrong in your own country.

if we ponder through all the questions ...-
we would end up at the numerous terror training camps in pakistan......

and care to explain the fact that all terrorists who come into india are pak nationals?????????..(however if you see every terror attack around the world you would find atleast one pakistan national involved in each of them....again which says a lot about the kind of education and human values thought in pakistan)

and the fact that every time the terrorists try to cross the line of control......the pakistan army fires at indian posts to facilitate the terrorists entering into india.....

besides india is too large a country and huge borders for terrorists to enter........we would be happt if you can put your own house in order...before asking us to increase our security)

its like raising your sons to be thieves and blaming the neighbor for not being awake 24/7 to take care of his property......

Chill Indian guys..are you not the same guys who said after Mumbai we will hit Pakistan we will retaliate...?You can't do anything to Pakistan militarily unless you want India's destruction too.Unfortunately for India INdo Pak Arms Balance is not like Iraq and America..So i know it's frustrating but you've got live with it and yeah i know you will brag we will hit next time etc but did you not say the same thing after Parliament attacks..and then mumbai and then another pune blast what could you do nothing..so chill..

Chill Indian guys..are you not the same guys who said after Mumbai we will hit Pakistan we will retaliate...?You can't do anything to Pakistan militarily unless you want India's destruction too.Unfortunately for India INdo Pak Arms Balance is not like Iraq and America..So i know it's frustrating but you've got live with it and yeah i know you will brag we will hit next time etc but did you not say the same thing after Parliament attacks..and then mumbai and then another pune blast what could you do nothing..so chill..

Is that the reason why your govt is not acting against the terrorist because they know that India will not attack Pakistan so nothing to care about wether the terrorists come from Pakistan or not at wether they kill innocentas or not??

in short are you taking advantage of this military equation between India and Pakistan ??

Indians don't get angry just because all the time terrorist are from pak.
But we are angry with the attitude shown by your government after each attack that they say first, they were not from pak, then they say they were from pak but we need avidance that we can put them to justice and we have no control on these terrorists.
we get also angry when those basterds hold public meeting and vomit venom against India and you guys say that they got their freedom of speech.

Indian own Naxalties, Kashmiri freedom fighters,those affected in genocide in gujrat india etc etc and list goes on.....are enough for these attack,,, no need for any outsider.

Last edited:
Indian own Naxalties, Kashmiri freedom fighters,those affected in genocide in gujrat india etc etc are enough for these attack,,, no need for any outsider.

ohhhh like u have your very own talibani brothers and LeT so u dont need any outsider right??

Read the post of your own's before Asim's, who is talking about a military action. Asim replied as to what was said.

Its common sense, India attacks Pakistan, Pakistan is not gonna sit idle and let India keep sending its missiles. A reply is must and would happen.

Its also common sence,pakistani terrorist attacks Indian nationl,kills innocent then India is not gonna sit idle and let pak keep sending its terrorists.A repl is must and would happen.

Its also common sence,pakistani terrorist attacks Indian nationl,kills innocent then India is not gonna sit idle and let pak keep sending its terrorists.A repl is must and would happen.

i wish it will come very soon

Even if their is any Pakistani involvement, fact is 'what you sow so shall u reap',
Indian are involved in Waziristan and Pakistan's western borders, thus diverting these people to India is not a big task.

Even if their is any Pakistani involvement, fact is 'what you sow so shall u reap',
Indian are involved in Waziristan and Pakistan's western borders, thus diverting these people to India is not a big task.

Explain how Indians reach western border like Baluchistan. Through Iran??

Any photo, any link, any name of a single Indian captured, dead or alive ones doing the terrorist work.

Please be free to quote any media links as source.

i wish it will come very soon

I'm not sure that when will it come.
But it will definitely come if these kind of attacks keeps happening regular.

I think public anger is at its threshold point and we can't take this sh!t any longer.

Back
Top Bottom