What's new

US Embassies in Pakistan and Iraq under security Alerts: US media

Max

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I think Iran is run by Mullah terrorists but still they are not this much retarded, any violation of Pakistani sovereignty will get brutal response, keep your fights to your land or your satellite states like Syria and Iraq.

pak.jpg

I think Iran is run by Mullah terrorists but still they are not this much retarded, any violation of Pakistani sovereignty will get brutal response, keep your fights to your land or your satellite states like Syria and Iraq.

View attachment 598008

I'm sure at a minimum they will attack some US target in Lebanon. There's usually no repercussions by the Lebanese government when stuff happens there.

View attachment 598008
this is a massive stretch here! so the embassy in afghanistan is safe? I am getting the feeling that iran maybe a pretext but Pakistan is the ultimate target.

Best to declare at least a mid level emergency! the yanks have started bloodshed in our region!

View attachment 598008
Just as I thought and mention just yesterday
my only concern is that may Iran not decide to retaliate America in Afghanistan or in Pakistan

P.S. another possibility of mass public protest outside US embassy in Pakistan in which third element could do some sort of mischievous act ..... we are literally between the rock and a hard place

Last edited:

Pakistan should enter 30 miles into sistan balochistan an create safe zone -

The Iranian Embassy in Paksitainian should be shut down under the pretext for orthofox greek exmas holiday as should the US embassy.

Pakistan can start to take dividends from the US, for asisitance like for more boys toys

Pakistan must keep neutral in this conflict. We should not succumbed to US evil interest in this region. NO TO USA's DIRTY DEMANDS.
In lust of power, the USA scavengers made this world very very unsafe.

Pakistan must keep neutral in this conflict. We should not succumbed to US evil interest in this region. NO TO USA's DIRTY DEMANDS.
In lust of power, the USA scavengers made this world very very unsafe.

Reap the harvest, bfeore another famine lie the obama ans clinton reigimes,
get as many boys toys as possible...

this is a massive stretch here! so the embassy in afghanistan is safe? I am getting the feeling that iran maybe a pretext but Pakistan is the ultimate target.

Best to declare at least a mid level emergency! the yanks have started bloodshed in our region!

Are you crazy, just because that rat called sulemani has been killed and in your view "bloodshed" has just started, so in your view before this guy's death there has been no "bloodshed" of hundreds of thousands of people in Iraq, Syria and Yemen caused by iranian terrorist proxies during the recent years.

Last edited:
Reap the harvest, bfeore another famine lie the obama ans clinton reigimes,
get as many boys toys as possible...

US is a business like any other coprorations - it has its intters you find where it works with yours..and reap the dividenf...

P.S. another possibility of mass public protest outside US embassy in Pakistan in which third element could do some sort of mischievous act ..... we are literally between the rock and a hard place

I red of FB, that Lahore Consulate of US is expecting a protests from Wahadul Muslimeen ( Shia Jamaat ) I just hope they are kept a good distance away from Consulates and Embassies , I have been saying Do not Attack Embassies or Consulate because they have Civilians in it .

I have been in US embassy Islamabad, there are many Pakistani's working there , and not all of them are CIA agents , just Pakistani's earning their bread and butter .. If anyone try to harm Pakistani's or its image that would be bad, if Iran try to orchestrate a violent Protest inside Pakistan than they should remember Pakistan would be last country they would want as an Enemy right now .

Are you crazy, just because that rat called sulemani has been killed and in your view "bloodshed" is started, so before this rat's death has there been no "bloodshed" of hundreds of thousands of people in Iraq, Syria and Yemen caused by iranian terrorist proxies during the recent years.
we are once again in the same scenario as 9/11 and invasion of afghanistan. look at this again!

pak-jpg.598008

now planes shouldn't fly over Pakistan advisory and then embassy in Pakistan is on alert! but nothing for afghanistan, has it become safe in afghanistan? for some reason i am crazy! so when bloodshed actually starts in the region then what will you say?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom