What's new

US drone strike kills six, injures 8 in Tal

Tehmasib

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
dronestrikekills5_11-21-2013_127221_l.jpg

HANGU: A US drone strike targeting a seminary in Tehsil Tal killed at least six students and injured eight more on Thursday morning, Geo news reported.

According to the sources, a US drone fired three missiles on the seminary in Tehsil Tal at about 5 AM on Thursday that killed six students and injured eight others.

Sources said that the drones continued to hover over the missile-hit-area, causing tension among the tribal people.

The attack comes a day after the Prime Minister's Adviser on Foreign Affairs and National Security Sartaj Aziz told the Senate body that the US had assured Pakistan of not conducting drone strikes during the government’s talk with the Taliban

i will send them PISJ english section :D
but USA some times also uses others way to kill and turn body into pieces and than people who are you laughing on may be they will be laughing at that time and enjoying with best food

but USA some times also uses others way to kill and turn body into pieces and than people who are you laughing on may be they will be laughing at that time and enjoying with best food
i will still laughing madrasa deserve demolish and students of these terror factories need to neutralize ASAP .if there was no madrasa in pakistan today we were in first world not in this messy stone age . each and every terrorist in pakistan afghanistan is ex-madrasa student still blind nation worshiping these terror nurseries .look like nation is Stockholm syndrome

I don't see pakistani members barking and threaten america with war like they did to iran because of helicopter violated their air space???????
And from their land terrorists and smugglers came to kill our soldiers

i will still laughing madrasa deserve demolish and students of these terror factories need to neutralize ASAP .if there was no madrasa in pakistan today we were in first world not in this messy stone age . each and every terrorist in pakistan afghanistan is ex-madrasa student still blind nation worshiping these terror nurseries .look like nation is Stockholm syndrome
Keep on laughing may be you don't get a chance to laugh in future and pain and loss of loved ones and others laughing on you until than keep laughing on others soon they will laugh on you miserable screwed up life

I don't see pakistani members barking and threaten america with war like they did to iran because of helicopter violated their air space???????
when iran will fire missiles on madrasa i will give you rose .ok go first kill terrorists then come

When Iran gives us free money, we will let them have their way too !
There are breeds of kuttas that are better than some of our citizens.

Keep on laughing may be you don't get a chance to laugh in future and pain and loss of loved ones and others laughing on you until than keep laughing on others soon they will laugh on you miserable screwed up life
why are you angry man they are shaeeds can meet hoors now in jannah and i will die in plane crash ?:sick:

The attack comes a day after the Prime Minister's Adviser on Foreign Affairs and National Security Sartaj Aziz told the Senate body that the US had assured Pakistan of not conducting drone strikes during the government’s talk with the Taliban
The US JSOC which conducts drone strikes, are only answerable to the white house and the president. Pakistani leaders should recognize it that unless there is no explicit word from the mouth of Obama, the drones will not stop. No other guarantee would work

Back
Top Bottom