What's new

US diplomat involved in road accident to leave after judicial proceedings: report

they let this one go as well as soon as there was an opportunity. people distracted by NS treason, meanwhile GOP doing some of it;s own.

chutiya mulk ki chutiya awam marti rehti hai . sasty log hai bechary

my faith on pakistan is lost, if we continue we might become a puppet
mind your language we are not puppets we are slaves :rofl:

whatever deal will happen behind doors, i hope its beneficial to Pakistan.

what a shame.
I told You before he is second Kayani. koi manta hi nai tha ....

To be honest, how many Pakistanis die daily on roads due to drivers' negligence, how many of them get jailed, almost zero,
if we were a nation of law, as generally western countries are, then our objections would have had reasoning, holding this guy was never possible for us, we are a laughing stock at the moment, should have been handled this matter maturely,

Lets wait for his book like Raymond Davis, You guys will know which "Patriot" General was behind the scene like General Pasha.
Keep silence now because it is done by "patriots", not by "Bloody traitor civilians".

No colossal difference. If Pakistani diplomat killed an American citizen, what then? Be arrested and charge under American law? Would you allow that?
I wonder what face you will make if the one dead is your Mother/Father/Brother/Sister/Son/Daughter etc...
I really wonder... your " New Meta Justice" Logic when such times come...

"They speak like Great man...Only to forget they are Educated to be Little ones..."

"Islamabad IG said that the American military attaché’s case would be heard by the American judiciary. He said that a challan was submitted in court on the criminal case against Col Joseph and relatives of the deceased would appear before the court."

Progress, but is it enough? I don't see that the IG has committed to sending Pakistani police officials to the U.S. to present evidence and testify against the diplomat.

I wonder what face you will make if the one dead is your Mother/Father/Brother/Sister/Son/Daughter etc...
I really wonder... your " New Meta Justice" Logic when such times come...

"They speak like Great man...Only to forget they are Educated to be Little ones..."
How would you feel if a Pakistani diplomat killed your love one? Should he be charged under US law?

Unlike you yanks our diplomats are not murderous thugs who break laws and kill innocent human beings and by the way Raymond Davis was a CIA spy not a diplomat get your facts straight.

Cut these treacherous snake embassy to a tent size with only a few personals operating with full diplomatic restrictions, we don't need such psychopaths working against our interest so close to our capital.

For these racist bigot thugs only their lives matter, even their murderer is superior to them then compared to innocent Pakistanis they kill and should be "saved" from just punishment for breaking the law, bigot Yank.
And yet what happened to Raymond Davis?

Chalo USA walay mar K paisay tau detay hai be it Drone or raymonddavid orcol Joseph. Apni state ktau maar k bhi dead body destroy kar detay hai

There are always ways to settle the score.

The PML-N government has overplayed its hand. It will soon find out what it means to be a Modi lackey.

lols yes army is innocent!

armys job is to sell chicken beef and grab land for dhas right?
kch saal phely agr murgi ka bacha bhe mar jata to log america pe daal dety thy ab un ko bakhsh dia hy aur Army apni masoooom awam k zer e ataab hy. yar vote hm log politions ko dety hain progress army se mangty hain ye kia bat hoi. wasy bhe ap diplomats ko ni pakr skty bhai.

Back
Top Bottom