What's new

US diplomat involved in road accident to leave after judicial proceedings: report

Another a$$hole set free great job Pak gov.

to all the jiyalas and the nooras...enjoying your demoncrazy yet?

I dont know why you abusing NZ?? He is no more PM. This incident just shows how world treats you. Untill and unless Pakistan has a strong economy with internal stability , thats how world will treat you. What surprises me is how some Pakistani members here have false image of Pakistan being some kind of a major power. Just as indians have this illusion of India being super power , Pakistanis are also in a state of false self pride. I think Pakistan has to decide who is more imp people like Hafiz Saeed and Masood Azhar or a common educated white collar Pakistani.

Nawaz Sharif is an a$$hole. I don't need no lectures from you on Nawaz Sharif.

LOL which world? The US and India doesn't consist of the world. Perhaps for you it does, but for others it doesn't.

We don't give a fvck about US and India. Two hostile nations that have been put in their place. Apart from begging Pakistan to do more they have nothing else on offer.

Just wait and see how we deal with Nawaz Sharif and his scum party in the upcoming elections. He is history.

When your ex pm insults army.
When your ex pm blame your country.
It puts your country into a defensive mode.
Now this is expected . Why weep.

:police: Sad state of affairs

But it was expected PMLN would sell soul to devil in order to win some support to keep their bullshit going

Ramond davis also was released from Punjab politicians after which all western media was quite over nawaz election win (by rigging)

• Killing of Pakistani soldiers on our check post by American chopper (no action from pakistan)
  • Ramond davis murders Pakistanis (no action from pakistan)
  • Colonel Josep kills due to neglect (no action from pakistan)
  • Pakistani PM strip searched on US trip (no action from pakistan)

These 4 events have left a big mark on my mindset - we have no foreign policy

smells like slavery or some sort of sick racial double standard

Last edited:
Foreign Education for Politicians/Generals/Judge's kids, Green cards, Instant Cash.. not really a bad deal isn't it guys?

Not all politicians though only the rich ones and one who have gone down the wrong path. People like Siraj Ul Haq are still relatively clean. Not all of them are bad.

Jis punjab party ney Davis ko chora usi ny is ko chora kher ye to hona tha kiyon ke Geneva comvention sign ki thi baki barkhein free hein

Jis punjab party ney Davis ko chora usi ny is ko chora kher ye to hona tha kiyon ke Geneva comvention sign ki thi baki barkhein free hein
davis ko isi cheif army cheif ney choora tha!

No colossal difference. If Pakistani diplomat killed an American citizen, what then? Be arrested and charge under American law? Would you allow that?

Unlike you yanks our diplomats are not murderous thugs who break laws and kill innocent human beings and by the way Raymond Davis was a CIA spy not a diplomat get your facts straight.

Cut these treacherous snake embassy to a tent size with only a few personals operating with full diplomatic restrictions, we don't need such psychopaths working against our interest so close to our capital.

Knock on wood that Pakistanis never ever kill an American either intentional or by accident. I'll hold that on you.

For these racist bigot thugs only their lives matter, even their murderer is superior to them then compared to innocent Pakistanis they kill and should be "saved" from just punishment for breaking the law, bigot Yank.

So much immaturity in the posts here. If he is covered by diplomatic immunity , name him ,shame him and kick him out. Don't make a big song and dance , the result of which everyone knows. It's a road accident , thousands happen all over the world due to someone's mistake . I remember a few years back some american defense personnel in Italy killed a couple of Italians . The accussed were not even covered by immunity but the Italians let the Americans go. S..t happens.

Back
Top Bottom