What's new

'US didn't see any reason for India to have 5,500-km range missiles'

This line insisted me to check the author of article

"IANS | New Delhi "

Hence, as usual bullshit just to hee-haa Supa powa and degrade entire world ... bc asa supa powa jo dunya pe dependent hey for own defence :lol:

Classified classified bs by Indian author as usual. There was NO SUCH any information available anywhere except classified CIA bla bla lol

Just a Taster .. I can will post hundreds of other such documents until to learn your place ..

Attachments

• CIA-RDP83M00914R002100170011-3.pdf
    104.9 KB · Views: 11
Ok kid below are all the "Knowledgeable" post you made so far. Point me to one where you have brought facts, figures and analysis in the picture. All of them are filled with usual bowine excement that has marginal to absolutely no relevance to the topic at hand.

Not only do you have NO technical aptitude to discuss any technical matter but also the way you deflect from technical arguments (personal insults & straight of avoiding technical arguments) show that you have no intentions to learn, understand & improve your own argument. Your stand thought the discussion has been "You are all wrong, I am right. I know that. You research, I am knowledgeable enough but will not give any technical argument when challenged."

So yes, YOU are a KID. Now before your parties in a knot, I have given you enough avenues to prove otherwise. Even now you can go back to your "Fins on BM" and "AWACS with SAR to topographically map India" posts and counter my arguments with technical sound points. But we all know a cheap deflection is coming our way.

The only thing sensible coming from your stable would be the below quote. I would suggest take your own advice :-
I don't know why I keep replying to your non sense; you can call me whatever you want but you don't have an iota of credibility here when you just lie here and try to justify everything here in a condescending tone.

Strawman argument.

We perfected it because Russia did half the work and we did the rest.
As they say 2 minds are better than one.

But then again each Pakistani is equal to 10 minds.

Except that it does.

View attachment 374004 View attachment 374005 View attachment 374006 View attachment 374007

Well you lot also don't make a lot of the critical subsystems.
So yes, they are far less potent than your government claims they are.

And since your government is lying, it is nigh-impossible for Pakistan to make an inductable cruise missile within 10 years, specially with an inferior manufacturing base, technical knowhow or the money.

Oh no no child.
Pakistan can't make a cruise missile because USA the progenitor of cruise missiles or any other advanced country couldn't make it that fast, also because you people lie a lot about your supposed "successes" and apparent failure.
You lot are the only ones who should be ashamed of your government for lying to you the gullible public.

Well aren't you, when you can say Babur is ready within 10 short years?
US can't do it "so flawlessly" in a decade what makes Pakistan so special?

You keep ranting that we are lying but you don't have the morality to accept a simple fact that Brahmos is actually a Russian missile's copy and all of it's major subsystems were imported from Russia. After 16 years of testing that missile, you guys are still not capable of steering a cruise missile in the right direction multiple times and have the audacity to question the prowess of Pakistan? Do you guys have any shame? Because you organizations have not been able to develop some critical technologies, it's not fathomable to your lot how has Pakistan done it.

Its has been carried over to 2016, look at the date.
See that's the truth, a mere decade won't make you or anyone self sufficient in critical technologies and even less so in Pak's case.
A country like pak with an inferior technological base can't achieve something like a cruise missile in 10 years forget 7.

The fact that you lot think you are better than US is proof enough that the Pak establishment is lying.

Embarrassed of what?
Lying and importing Chinese products and claiming them as your own?
At least we tell our public when our defence products don't work, which is why no one can doubt us when we will eventually say our MALE and HALE UAVs are operational.
All the paragraphs you have mentioned in the MTCR are related to engines and it's related sub systems. We have never claimed we develop our own engines, did we? India imported cryogenic engines from Russia and developed them in India years later after Russian collaboration but you would never see an Indian admit it. You guys import most of the systems of Tejas and still call it indigenous, why? If Pakistan imports an engine for it's missile, it becomes impotent and imported but when India does it, it becomes a supa pawa?

You have failed to mention which I am sure you noticed in the same document that Pakistan is listed in the following two categories where as India is not:

Unmanned aerial vehicle systems (Page 30)
Missile ground support and checkout software (Page 248)

Of all the missile technologies mentioned, India is proficient in 81 of them, USA 94, China 92, while Pak a mere 39.
You keep mentioning this sentence again and again and attributing it to MTCR document and I have asked you show me where it is mentioned in the MTCR document? Either you accept you are lying and trying to defame Pakistan or I'll report you here to administrators so that they can deal with you.

@WebMaster @Oscar @Horus @TaimiKhan

These guys are continuously labeling Pakistani's as liars? Why are we even allowing them here? There should be some rules here; we can't just let any arm chair analysts to come here and slander our country and it's people.

Last edited:
China said in the time that it was already an 8000 km range ICBM..

You keep ranting that we are lying but you don't have the morality to accept a simple fact that Brahmos is actually a Russian missile's copy and all of it's major subsystems were imported from Russia. After 16 years of testing that missile, you guys are still not capable of steering a cruise missile in the right direction multiple times and have the audacity to question the prowess of Pakistan? Do you guys have any shame? Because you organizations have not been able to develop some critical technologies, it's not fathomable to your lot how has Pakistan done it.

Seriously? Again with the strawman? Have the guts to defend your position if you can regurgitate it.

Firstly, Brahmos is an Indo-Russian missile. Not an Indian.
Brahmos Blk III has advanced guidance and upgraded software, that can initiate high manoeuvres at multiple points and steep dive from high altitude. Indian contributions include giving Brahmos the steep dive capability. G3OM guidance system from India has enabled Brahmos to be far more accurate than it initially was.

Again.
We alone did not make Brahmos and are yet to master cruise missile tech completely, and if you think we said otherwise?
PROVE IT.

Secondly, get it out of your head that making a subsonic loitering cruise missile is the same as making a supersonic one. Both their parameters are far too different to be considered the same.

As I had told you before, but you decided to ignore it owing to your furious confirmation bias, cruise missiles are more or less planes and are complicated systems which require constant debugging.
Proof being the Tomahawk, which had countless failures just like our Nirbhay is having(Which btw travelled 1050km in its second test surpassing its 1000km range and hit the target at 5m CEP which will improve to 1-2m).

Forget comparing Babur with Nirbhay, Pakistan with no background in cruise missile tech can suddenly have a comparable cruise missile to USA in fraction of the time and even lesser money used.
Use your common sense son.

You have failed to mention which I am sure you noticed in the same document that Pakistan is listed in the following two categories where as India is not:

Unmanned aerial vehicle systems (Page 30)
Missile ground support and checkout software (Page 248)

Oh wow, you can't make proper engines or other critical subsystems but we are inferior because I didn't mention 2 systems where Pakistan "supposedly" excels in.

In your mind, it should be completely ignored that Pakistan doesn't have 42 other capabilities that India possesses.

And don't you worry about us not having UAVs, our RUSTOM will eventually be inducted just like everything else that has had hiccups only we unlike "some people" can be absolutely sure it is not just a painted over 'phoren maal', but then again, you won't be anywhere near that thread to spew your nonsense.

Either you accept you are lying and trying to defame Pakistan or I'll report you here to administrators so that they can deal with you.

You say that but all I hear is, "I can't handle the truth".

I am not accepting anything, and even better you can't make me.
Unlike "some people" we are not in the habit of accepting lies from our government.
Which is why all our government's dealings are always brought in front of the people of India and we get to judge our leaders accordingly, but then again "some people" would rather just be sated with lip service than the truth.

These guys are continuously labeling Pakistani's as liars? Why are we even allowing them here? There should be some rules here; we can't just let any arm chair analysts to come here and slander our country and it's people.

I do not intend to demean your people as a whole, I have only to say about your government.

And I'll keep saying it. Truth maybe too bitter for you, but in the end it is inevitable.

And 1 more time; if USA the progenitors of cruise missiles can't do it in 10 years neither can Pakistan.

Last edited:
Seriously? Again with the strawman? Have the guts to defend your position if you can regurgitate it.

Firstly, Brahmos is an Indo-Russian missile. Not an Indian.
Brahmos Blk III has advanced guidance and upgraded software, that can initiate high manoeuvres at multiple points and steep dive from high altitude. Indian contributions include giving Brahmos the steep dive capability. G3OM guidance system from India has enabled Brahmos to be far more accurate than it initially was.

Again.
We alone did not make Brahmos and are yet to master cruise missile tech completely, and if you think we said otherwise?
PROVE IT.

Secondly, get it out of your head that making a subsonic loitering cruise missile is the same as making a supersonic one. Both their parameters are far too different to be considered the same.

As I had told you before, but you decided to ignore it owing to your furious confirmation bias, cruise missiles are more or less planes and are complicated systems which require constant debugging.
Proof being the Tomahawk, which had countless failures just like our Nirbhay is having(Which btw travelled 1050km in its second test surpassing its 1000km range and hit the target at 5m CEP which will improve to 1-2m).

Forget comparing Babur with Nirbhay, Pakistan with no background in cruise missile tech can suddenly have a comparable cruise missile to USA in fraction of the time and even lesser money used.
Use your common sense son.

Oh wow, you can't make proper engines or other critical subsystems but we are inferior because I didn't mention 2 systems where Pakistan "supposedly" excels in.

In your mind, it should be completely ignored that Pakistan doesn't have 42 other capabilities that India possesses.

And don't you worry about us not having UAVs, our RUSTOM will eventually be inducted just like everything else that has had hiccups only we unlike "some people" can be absolutely sure it is not just a painted over 'phoren maal', but then again, you won't be anywhere near that thread to spew your nonsense.

You say that but all I hear is, "I can't handle the truth".

I am not accepting anything, and even better you can't make me.
Unlike "some people" we are not in the habit of accepting lies from our government.
Which is why all our government's dealings are always brought in front of the people of India and we get to judge our leaders accordingly, but then again "some people" would rather just be sated with lip service than the truth.

I do not intend to demean your people as a whole, I have only to say about your government.

And I'll keep saying it. Truth maybe too bitter for you, but in the end it is inevitable.

And 1 more time; if USA the progenitors of cruise missiles can't do it in 10 years neither can Pakistan.
Keep smoking whatever you smoke there; I am getting the same rhetoric from you. Can't seem to make a missile work and now everything is partnership with Russia. When India's contribution to Brahmos is only steep dive capability, why do you guys call it indigenous. I can find you many threads and articles where your countrymen had been touting this missile as indigenous.

Indian contribution to guidance system? Are you kidding me? Why is this capability not giving any result in Nirbhay or this super capability only works for copied stuff? I know I am going to get the same ranting from you as so far that's the only thing I have hearing from your end.

What an example of Nirbhay's top class performance where it was supposed to travel 1000 KM and it did 1050 KM and still hit the target with a CEP of 5 meters? Did you even think what you just said, a missile went 50 KM beyond it's intended target and still hit it's target and that too with a CEP of 5 meters when it's already 50 KM away from the intended position? What level of hallucination are you on?

Probably this does seem a nod of approval to you guys of illustrious performance of Nirbhay
http://corruptionindrdo.com/drdos-cruise-missile-project-nirbhay-on-verge-of-closure/

Your government transparent to you people? You are a joke man. Are these the examples of the transparency you are talking about?

http://www.defencenews.in/article/Air-Force-declines-to-share-details-on-Rafale-deal-250299
http://economictimes.indiatimes.com...ng-national-security/articleshow/50234073.cms
http://corruptionindrdo.com/10354-2/
http://www.thehoot.org/story_popup/immune-to-accountability-5837

All you guys can do is point fingers at us and we'll keep moving forward and giving you guys nightmares with our achievements.

Last edited:
ke
Keep smoking whatever you smoke there; I am getting the same rhetoric from you. Can't seem to make a missile work and now everything is partnership with Russia. When India's contribution to Brahmos is only steep dive capability, why do you guys call it indigenous. I can find you many threads on this forum only where your countrymen had been touting this missile for it's indigenous capability. I know I am going to get the same ranting from you, so I am not at all interested in hearing your crap again.

Stop lying dude.

When did IG say its indigenous?

You keep claiming nonsense without anything to support your claims.

SO again.
Either PROVE IT, or shut up.
Its that simple.

What an example of Nirbhay top class performance where it was supposed to travel 1000 KM and it did 1050 KM and still hit the target with a CEP of 5 meters? Did you even think what you just said, a missile went 50 KM beyond it's target and still hit it's target and that too with a CEP of 5 meters when it's already 50 KM away from the intended position? What level of hallucination are you on?

Now I know you are here just to troll.
Seriously, do you hear yourself in your mind before you type, or are you just a glutton for punishment?

When did I say the missile travelled 50kms "beyond it target"?
This is why I said you know nothing about cruise missiles.

A pre planned route will not always mean travelling the stipulated distance, a cruise missile will have to decide as per the data it has been provided to course correct to avoid radars or reduce or increase altitude where it is needed and this is where the excess distance comes into play.

Now go back to school.

WTH. Seriously?

You pick up minor events of corruption that is present in almost every other country in the world from blogs and such to justify your trolling?

Stick to the topic.

And since you are clearly so shameless that you have to resort to strawman arguments every time your rhetoric has been defeated, here, a statistical proof of how PAKISTAN is far more opaque and corrupt the GoI.

PAKISTAN ranks a measly 116 out of 176 countries in the Corruption Perceptions Index (CPI) whereas India ranks far above Pak at 79.

http://www.transparency.org/news/feature/corruption_perceptions_index_2016

Now enjoy denial.

All you guys can do is point fingers at us and we'll keep moving forward and giving you guys nightmares with our achievements.

Moving forward by how?
Lying to your public about imaginary "achievements" that even the most advanced countries don't have.

Yeah right, Pakistan making Babur in 10 short years is a joke, simply coz America or rather anyone else can't make it in such a short time.

And praising it is tantamount to the term "ignorance is bliss".

Last edited:
Stop lying dude.

When did IG say its indigenous?

You keep claiming nonsense without anything to support your claims.

SO again.
Either PROVE IT, or shut up.
Its that simple.

Now I know you are here just to troll.
Seriously, do you hear yourself in your mind before you type, or are you just a glutton for punishment?

When did I say the missile travelled 50kms "beyond it target"?
This is why I said you know nothing about cruise missiles.

A pre planned route will not always mean travelling the stipulated distance, a cruise missile will have to decide as per the data it has been provided to course correct to avoid radars or reduce or increase altitude where it is needed and this is where the excess distance comes into play.

Now go back to school.

WTH. Seriously?

You pick up minor events of corruption that is present in almost every other country in the world from blogs and such to justify your trolling?

Stick to the topic.

And since you are clearly so shameless that you have to resort to strawman arguments every time your rhetoric has been defeated, here, a statistical proof of how PAKISTAN is far more opaque and corrupt the GoI.

PAKISTAN ranks a measly 116 out of 176 countries in the Corruption Perceptions Index (CPI) whereas India ranks far above Pak at 79.

http://www.transparency.org/news/feature/corruption_perceptions_index_2016

Now enjoy denial.

Moving forward by how?
Lying to your public about imaginary "achievements" that even the most advanced countries don't have.

Yeah right, Pakistan making Babur in 10 short years is a joke, simply coz America or rather anyone else can't make it in such a short time.

And praising it is tantamount to the term "ignorance is bliss".

You don't have a clue about a shit and you just keep spitting shit. You point fingers at Pakistan and shown a mirror, your response is it happens in every country. There is no point arguing while with a dumb like you.

Stop pointing fingers at Pakistan and try to fix the SHIT IN YOUR COUNTRY.

Back
Top Bottom