What's new

'US didn't see any reason for India to have 5,500-km range missiles'

Sir what are u saying why are u bring AWACS into it has nothing to do with AWACS

What aerial platform are u talking about??

What other source China ?? Yes its a possibility . but it contradict ur claims , Pakistan started using Chinese satellite navigation system in around 2014 but u have been claiming to have these kind of capability long before that.

Regarding synthetic aperture radar yes their no other way to attain that much detail, pls tell me which are the other wsy s u people have used and using to make a 3d map of indian topography
And also in need to constantly updated also since topography goes on changing due to construction and all
See again, if you don't know how AWACS fleet is relevant here, then do some research and try to learn what I have been trying to tell you; you guys just want to be spoon fed and don't like to do any research and just keep on ranting whatever comes to your minds.

What aerial platforms? Do some research on Pakistan's inventory of aerial platforms and you'll get your answer.

I agree SAR gives advantages but there were and there are other systems that are being used world wide that are not SAR and they are doing the job well enough.

I believe for you China as the only source of some of the data we require is enough; they have much more extensive coverage of the entire region than India and they do have very capable SAR satellite capability too in case you are not aware.

Keep harping on the same old shit if Pakistan is mentioned or not in a 7 year old document.

Did you notice Pakistan was mentioned under UCAV category where as India was not; feeling ashamed or not supa pawa.
Our missiles work, our technologies work and when they will be fired, you guys know where it would hit; this is the reason all so called experts of India are here on a Pakistani forum commenting on Pakistan's capabilities.

Its has been carried over to 2016, look at the date.
See that's the truth, a mere decade won't make you or anyone self sufficient in critical technologies and even less so in Pak's case.
A country like pak with an inferior technological base can't achieve something like a cruise missile in 10 years forget 7.

The fact that you lot think you are better than US is proof enough that the Pak establishment is lying.

Embarrassed of what?
Lying and importing Chinese products and claiming them as your own?
At least we tell our public when our defence products don't work, which is why no one can doubt us when we will eventually say our MALE and HALE UAVs are operational.

Of all the missile technologies mentioned, India is proficient in 81 of them, USA 94, China 92, while Pak a mere 39.

India always talk about MIRV for the next missile. This apply to Agni 3, than 4 and Agni 5. None has MIRV. I won't believe that India has an MIRV until India test one.
Oh so a nation with absolutely no space faring experience, launches a rocket(which hardly can classify it self as Theater level BM not even an IRBM) with an oversize nose faring and that's all it takes to prove that they have Mastered MIRV TECH. But on the same time a nation which has proved its cabilities repeatedly by placing multiple sats in their respective orbits in a single launch, much higher payload lift capacity, all composite rocket motors, re-lightable rocket engine in deep space etc, has no capability to launch MIRV. Isn't it interesting to say the least.
Now if India has SAR technology, you would start thinking there is no other way to map territory? As I said earlier, our AWACS has a lot of features that you guys just overlook either out of arrogance or ignorance.
Ok last time I though you where new and where genuinely needed some info. But since then you turned out to be a loud mouth with absolutely no substance. So here you go:-

Go sell your BS stories somewhere else. Using AWACS for mapping topographical features and that too of India...! That has to be the stupidest post. Firstly neither Saab2000 nor ZDK-03 has SAR on them. Now even if by some "Classified" tech you manage to get it on them and opretionalize it will be of no good use. Definitely no use in mapping India. Of the two platform only Saab can cruise above 60,000. That's needed if you dont want to droped from the sky by any tom dick harry SAM. SAAB even at 65000 feet is still vulnerable to jets but lets keep that aside. At 65Kft the radio horizon is out at arround roughly 550Km (ie is obviously disregarding multipath difficulties). For SAR even at 5° grazing angle the horizon shrinks down to abt 200Km. So if you want to Map India with an aircraft mounted SAR, well... good luck.

Next time please do your homework before coming down here loudmouthing others abt "Research".

Its has been carried over to 2016, look at the date.
See that's the truth, a mere decade won't make you or anyone self sufficient in critical technologies and even less so in Pak's case.
A country like pak with an inferior technological base can't achieve something like a cruise missile in 10 years forget 7.

The fact that you lot think you are better than US is proof enough that the Pak establishment is lying.

Embarrassed of what?
Lying and importing Chinese products and claiming them as your own?
At least we tell our public when our defence products don't work, which is why no one can doubt us when we will eventually say our MALE and HALE UAVs are operational.

Of all the missile technologies mentioned, India is proficient in 81 of them, USA 94, China 92, while Pak a mere 39.
Whatever crap you want to believe in, no one can stop you. You guys have been telling the whole world since the first test of Brahmos in 2001 that you have mastered all the technologies of cruise missiles but no one from your country questions how India has mastered and indigenuously built a missile that is a total clone of Russian Yakhont missile. If you show the launch of both missiles to a retard, he could also tell you both are the same shit.

How come after creating a world class missile of Brahmos type 16 years ago as you guys don't get tired of claiming, you guys still not able to fly a simple cruise missile like Nirbhay? Because you guys only know how to copy stuff?

About the number of technologies you are mentioning, this crap was again attributed to the same MTCR document I talked about earlier and there is no mention of it anywhere, so please spare me your crap again.

I am just tired of listening to all bullshit from Indians posters like you. You guys can't seem to build a simple missile like Nirbhay which keeps falling from the sky and you guys have the audacity to point fingers at us. First justify your country's inability to produce basic stuff before pointing fingers at us.

Oh so a nation with absolutely no space faring experience, launches a rocket(which hardly can classify it self as Theater level BM not even an IRBM) with an oversize nose faring and that's all it takes to prove that they have Mastered MIRV TECH. But on the same time a nation which has proved its cabilities repeatedly by placing multiple sats in their respective orbits in a single launch, much higher payload lift capacity, all composite rocket motors, re-lightable rocket engine in deep space etc, has no capability to launch MIRV. Isn't it interesting to say the least.
Ok last time I though you where new and where genuinely needed some info. But since then you turned out to be a loud mouth with absolutely no substance. So here you go:-

Go sell your BS stories somewhere else. Using AWACS for mapping topographical features and that too of India...! That has to be the stupidest post. Firstly neither Saab2000 nor ZDK-03 has SAR on them. Now even if by some "Classified" tech you manage to get it on them and opretionalize it will be of no good use. Definitely no use in mapping India. Of the two platform only Saab can cruise above 60,000. That's needed if you dont want to droped from the sky by any tom dick harry SAM. SAAB even at 65000 feet is still vulnerable to jets but lets keep that aside. At 65Kft the radio horizon is out at arround roughly 550Km (ie is obviously disregarding multipath difficulties). For SAR even at 5° grazing angle the horizon shrinks down to abt 200Km. So if you want to Map India with an aircraft mounted SAR, well... good luck.

Next time please do your homework before coming down here loudmouthing others abt "Research".
Tom Dick and Harry's like you post stuff without doing any research. I know what I am talking about and I don't need to explain anything to ignorant people like you who think they can say whatever crap online and everyone is going to believe them.

Go first fix the simple Nirbhay before opening your loud mouth here; we are tired of all the crap you guys post on our forums.

Rather than countering by facts u are actually trying to win over other by shouting and insulting Indians, no wonder Pakistan is a failed state
Retards like you have been saying this since 1947 and see Pakistan is still the biggest hurdle in your hegemonic designs and you guys are still comparing your shit with our capabilities; that does explain how failed we are as wanna be supa powa is trying to measure up to us.

Retards like you have been saying this since 1947 and see Pakistan is still the biggest hurdle in your hegemonic designs and you guys are still comparing your shit with our capabilities; that does explain how failed we are as wanna be supa powa is trying to measure up to us.

We stopped caring about pakistan a long time ago. All our current weapons are china centric, not pakistan related.

Wake up and smell the coffee. Stop living in la la land .

Rather than countering by facts u are actually trying to win over other by shouting and insulting Indians, no wonder Pakistan is a failed state
Yesterday you mentioned you were some ECE engineer, this is what you do at work time in India? You must be working on some super duper shit by sitting all day here on a Pakistani defence forum and spewing crap; is it part of your job responsibilities?

We stopped caring about pakistan a long time ago. All our current weapons are china centric, not pakistan related.

Wake up and smell the coffee. Stop living in la la land .
If this was actually the case, people like you would not be on a Pakistani defence forum.

[QUOTE="

If this was actually the case, people like you would not be on a Pakistani defence forum.[/QUOTE]

Nope, we are here because there is no alternative for such a good forum.

Whatever crap you want to believe in, no one can stop you. You guys have been telling the whole world since the first test of Brahmos in 2001 that you have mastered all the technologies of cruise missiles but no one from your country questions how India has mastered and indigenuously built a missile that is a total clone of Russian Yakhont missile. If you show the launch of both missiles to a retard, he could also tell you both are the same shit.

How come after creating a world class missile of Brahmos type 16 years ago as you guys don't get tired of claiming, you guys still not able to fly a simple cruise missile like Nirbhay? Because you guys only know how to copy stuff?

About the number of technologies you are mentioning, this crap was again attributed to the same MTCR document I talked about earlier and there is no mention of it anywhere, so please spare me your crap again.

I am just tired of listening to all bullshit from Indians posters like you. You guys can't seem to build a simple missile like Nirbhay which keeps falling from the sky and you guys have the audacity to point fingers at us. First justify your country's inability to produce basic stuff before pointing fingers at us.

What's with all the strawman arguments and ad hominem attacks, if you want to discuss something like a sane person stick to the topic.

And no one said India mastered cruise missile tech.
"Some people" might have assumed so, owing to their raging inferiority complex.
We are not like those people who after just one missile test claim that they have an inductable cruise missile.
We never said we made BrahMos, we did perfect it though.

Yakhont is not a land attack missile and neither can it perform complex maneuvers like Brahmos can, it can't be launched from air or from a submarine, and it doesn't have as advanced a guidance system as Brahmos. I really hope Pak experts are more like you, who think they can evaluate a missile just by looking at it.

Just coz you, a random person in some internet forum says its crap, doesn't make it so.
The world is more inclined to believe a world class organization over someone who is too far in denial to accept the truth.
And if you are so tired of the truth you should just close your eyes.
MTCR over your rhetoric any day.
You lot can't even make engines or proper liquid propellants for those engines forget complete missiles.

Cruise missiles aren't as simple as you think they are and neither is Nirbhay.
They are far more difficult to develop than ballistic missiles and are more or less autonomous aircrafts that have to sometimes loiter accordingly, fly in different altitudes and speeds, make decisions and course correct like a pilot, and hit the enemy within the smallest CEP possible.
And you need funding to make something like a cruise missile; like billions of dollars of funding, vast technical know how, superb research facilities and years and years of debugging.
All the more reason to believe that Pakistan can't make a proper functioning cruise missile, when you lot have neither of those mentioned above.

But then again the Pak government has basically brainwashed you into believing that Pak can do better than USA.
If someone like you can believe that Pak can somehow master cruise missile tech in less than a decade while the leaders in cruise missiles have failures upon failures and take decades to come close to even perfecting theirs, then you are too far gone.

And don't you worry about Nirbhay, it will eventually be inducted like every other Indian equipment that has initially had hiccups.
Only when we induct ours there won't be anyone questioning us if it is fake or no, while your products will always be doubted and rightly so, as you lot hide failures, don't have proper funding nor do you have the technological capacity.

Last edited:
Tom Dick and Harry's like you post stuff without doing any research. I know what I am talking about and I don't need to explain anything to ignorant people like you who think they can say whatever crap online and everyone is going to believe them.

Go first fix the simple Nirbhay before opening your loud mouth here; we are tired of all the crap you guys post on our forums.
Ok so I see you have absolutely no substance to counter with or you know didly squat abt the systems/sub systems you are talking about. I also doubt you being an "Engineer", or else You won't argue facts and hard numbers with comments fueled by harmones rather than by logic, facts & figures.

Kid you are new to the block. Read and learn. Their are very good learned members out here, irrespective of theire country of origin. But you cannot identify them if you continue pounding your keyboard in a mad rage.

Anyways I have already provided with cold hard evidence above until you have something other than blind nationalism and jignoism, please don't disturb others. But if you want to know something, do ask, people out here will help u.

Last edited:
And no one said India mastered cruise missile tech.
"Some people" might have assumed so, owing to their raging inferiority complex.
We are not like those people who after just one missile test claim that they have an inductable cruise missile.
We never said we made BrahMos, we did perfect it though.

How can you perfect something when even according to your own claim you guys have not mastered cruise missile technology; now contradicting your own position.

Yakhont is not a land attack missile and neither can it perform complex maneuvers like Brahmos can, it can't be launched from air or from a submarine, and it doesn't have as advanced a guidance system as Brahmos. I really hope Pak experts are more like you, who think they can evaluate a missile just by looking at it.

http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/world/russia/ss-n-26.htm

Read the first paragraph here and then tell me what Yakhont is. It has ship, submarine and coastal-launched version. As usual claiming stuff that you don't have a clue about.

Just coz you, a random person in some internet forum says its crap, doesn't make it so.
The world is more inclined to believe a world class organization over someone who is too far in denial to accept the truth.
And if you are so tired of the truth you should just close your eyes.
MTCR over your rhetoric any day.
Except the reality is the MTCR documents states none of the things that you have claimed earlier. You guys like to assume and then make a fuss about it without even contemplating anything.

You lot can't even make engines or proper liquid propellants for those engines forget complete missiles.
No one is claiming that we make engines ourselves, does that make our missiles less potent?

If we go by your claims, India's Tejas which is still struggling to be accepted by the sole air force it was supposed to serve has considerable foreign technology and equipment in it; then why do you guys still call it indigenous? You guys have no shame.

Cruise missiles aren't as simple as you think they are and neither is Nirbhay.
They are far more difficult to develop than ballistic missiles and are more or less autonomous aircrafts that have to sometimes loiter accordingly, fly in different altitudes and speeds, make decisions and course correct like a pilot, and hit the enemy within the smallest CEP possible.
And you need funding to make something like a cruise missile; like billions of dollars of funding, vast technical know how, superb research facilities and years and years of debugging.
All the more reason to believe that Pakistan can't make a proper functioning cruise missile, when you lot have neither of those mentioned above.
So now if you can't make it work, it has become the herculean task and as you can't do it, there is no way Pakistan can do it. Have some shame and go get some sanity from somewhere.

But then again the Pak government has basically brainwashed you into believing that Pak can do better than USA.
Who is claiming to be better than USA. We have no such illusions unlike your countrymen.

Kid you are new to the block. Read and learn. Their are very good learned members out here, irrespective of theire country of origin. But you cannot identify them if you continue pounding your keyboard in a mad rage.

Anyways I have already provided with cold hard evidence above until you have something other than blind nationalism and jignoism, please don't disturb others. But if you want to know something, do ask, people out here will help u.
Kid? Me? Can you even read? I joined in 2007 and have been following this thread a lot longer than that. I decided to actively write here as I was just tired of the shit people like you post here.

I have much more knowledge of what I am talking about and can easily rebuff all your tall claims but one needs to be fair and impartial to make the right judgement which is too much to ask of your kind.

any way i don't have prove my qualification to you, i come to pdf for some meaningful debate, all ur saying is utter nonsense, personally insulting me and my nation and typing a lot of crap which not worth reading. So i am not going to react on your comments, thank U

Thanks a lot for sparing us. Do go through a lot of positive and informative stuff people write here and you might be able to positively contribute here in couple of years.

Last edited:
I have much more knowledge of what I am talking about and can easily rebuff all your tall claims but one needs to be fair and impartial to make the right judgement which is too much to ask of your kind
Ok kid below are all the "Knowledgeable" post you made so far. Point me to one where you have brought facts, figures and analysis in the picture. All of them are filled with usual bowine excement that has marginal to absolutely no relevance to the topic at hand.
Do you even know the purpose of those fins? Have you ever done some research on them.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=11&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjIoovzu-vRAhUM0YMKHYW5BKAQFghIMAo&url=https://www.sto.nato.int/publications/STO%20Meeting%20Proceedings/RTO-MP-AVT-135/MP-AVT-135-35.pdf&usg=AFQjCNFXxTsC2mPt5KqqID3cXAVksR7UNQ

http://www.aerospaceweb.org/question/weapons/q0261.shtml

I would suggest going through these two links to update your knowledge about missile fins so that you don't get ridiculed when you mention this again.

As much as we would like to spend all this money on the well being of our population, considering how India has instigated trouble in our country since independence, we can't be oblivious towards the need to upgrade our capabilities according to what our enemies can throw at us.

If India was such a peace loving country and concerned about the well being of population of this region, it would not instigate trouble in it's bordering countries and spend less and less each year on defense paving the way for similar trends in the region. You can't expect others in your region to spend less on defense and not upgrade their capabilities when you are the largest importer of arms in the whole world.

You can keep on ranting about modern day stuff and giving me example of ICBM's that would have totally different profile and employment but until you read the purpose of those fins, you are never going to understand; so it's useless to argue with you on this.

Kashmir was supposed to be given the chance to either join Pakistan or India according to the wishes of it's people which India didn't allow until today. It's was our duty to defend the right of Kashmiris and that's why we invaded and liberated a good part of Kashmir.

Why should India bother about the region? That shows your and your country's mentality. All sane people want the collective good of the society and world; that's how humanity progresses but I guess it's too much to understand for your kind.

Ignorant people like you who keep on harping the same old copy story can't seem to digest that Pakistan was working on developing MIRV technology for more than a decade. The only difference between India and us is we don't do chest thumping before developing something; we work hard on achieving our objectives, test our capability and once it's ready, we publicly announce our capability and Indians across the world start getting fits how Pakistan was able to get this technology in such short term.

You guys keep on rating about this and we'll In shaa Allah keep surprising you like this.

When you have no relevant comments to my points, now as usual you guys keep on harping the same bullshit. We are not answerable to you guys. You guys keep your shit together instead of pointing fingers at others.

You are testing my patience now, please stop ranting about this when you don't know SHIT about it.

Even the report quotes the information to be from early 90's when our missile program was in it's infancy. We have achieved a lot by now and all these missiles have been replaced by their much superior versions; so let these Indians be happy with this more than two decades old report.

By the way, you know Indians were working on their Tejas fighter which is supposed to be the world best fighter jet at that time and you know what, they are still building it and it is such a wonderful fighter than even Indian air force is amazed by it's performance and thinks that it would make all other aircrafts in it's fleet obsolete, so they are very reluctant to induct it.

I don't think you have the IQ to warrant wasting my time on replying to you; so keep talking to yourself.

In my country, elders have a saying that when you know someone doesn't have a capability to understand something, then don't waste your time on them as each second you spend extra trying to reason, you are only wasting your own time that could have been spent somewhere productive.

Wasted another 10 seconds of mine, I should have put you on ignore. I wish we had an IQ checker for Indians like you here before letting you write here, you surely wouldn't have lasted more than a day here.

And you guys are bending over backwards to get a permanent seat in the security council of this same UN; please have some coherent stance on at least something.

First of all, how MTCR knows about the classified R&D and capabilities of a country that doesn't just chest thumping like India. Secondly, show me where MTCR states that Pak doesn't have critical missile technology? Another retard country men of yours used the same arguments couple of weeks ago and I asked him to show me where what he was claiming included in the MTCR document he was referring to and as usual the if and but but no proof.

Now another one, who were you before getting banned.

We don't need to answer arm chair analysts of a country whose missiles mostly turn to other direction of intended target, what do you call that kind of guidance technology.

Now, if you are learned enough to actually read on the internet, go look what sort of technology Babur has for it's guidance and then go take a dip in a pond if you have one close by where you live.

What sort of engineer are you? I have no reason to doubt that you are an engineer but it doesn't mean all engineers know the intricacies of guidance systems as well as the aerodynamic characteristics of high speed flying objects.

By the way I am an engineer myself and when I say something, I do know what I am talking about.

Your countrymen used to mock our nuclear capabilities before our nuclear tests just like you guys who are expert at nothing but jack of all trades now say ridiculous things about our missiles capabilities.

Now please look at this sentence and tell me should I doubt your credentials as an engineer or my country's ability to produce stuff that you see in tests routinely.

Failures do happen when you build stuff but when you think of yourself as super humans and out of this world and you try to mock others, then all your failures show the world where do you actually stand.

You guys keep talking about Pakistan's missiles as if we have imported them, painted them and named them and keep testing them just to fulfill our ego's without giving any thought about many organizations and thousands of people who are involved in these efforts who are simply brilliant and very talented people. Until you guys realize this, you'll keep getting shocked every time we come up with something new.

You are not that retard but this is exactly the same document that he mentioned. First of all, this document was published in 2010 which in itself 7 years old and Pakistan's program has advanced a lot in these 7 years but still show me where this document says "Pakistan doesn't have the capability to develop missiles"? Do you guys even read before posting shit?

Ignorant fools like you can't accept what Pakistan is capable of; keep living in your delusional world.

Keep harping on the same old shit if Pakistan is mentioned or not in a 7 year old document.

Did you notice Pakistan was mentioned under UCAV category where as India was not; feeling ashamed or not supa pawa.
Our missiles work, our technologies work and when they will be fired, you guys know where it would hit; this is the reason all so called experts of India are here on a Pakistani forum commenting on Pakistan's capabilities.

India developed shit, stop this ranting here.
You mean to say that if a country doesn't have navigational satellites or doesn't have SAR capability, it can't acquire the data from other sources? What world are you living in? Do you even know the capabilities of our AWACS fleet?

You need to learn a lot before commenting here; you are just wasting a lot of bandwidth here.

Now if India has SAR technology, you would start thinking there is no other way to map territory? As I said earlier, our AWACS has a lot of features that you guys just overlook either out of arrogance or ignorance. We also have couple of other aerial platforms with SAR plus we do have imagery and other important data required for sensitive technologies available from other sources that is not important to reveal here.

See again, if you don't know how AWACS fleet is relevant here, then do some research and try to learn what I have been trying to tell you; you guys just want to be spoon fed and don't like to do any research and just keep on ranting whatever comes to your minds.

What aerial platforms? Do some research on Pakistan's inventory of aerial platforms and you'll get your answer.

I agree SAR gives advantages but there were and there are other systems that are being used world wide that are not SAR and they are doing the job well enough.

I believe for you China as the only source of some of the data we require is enough; they have much more extensive coverage of the entire region than India and they do have very capable SAR satellite capability too in case you are not aware.

Yesterday you mentioned you were some ECE engineer, this is what you do at work time in India? You must be working on some super duper shit by sitting all day here on a Pakistani defence forum and spewing crap; is it part of your job responsibilities?

If this was actually the case, people like you would not be on a Pakistani defence forum.

Not only do you have NO technical aptitude to discuss any technical matter but also the way you deflect from technical arguments (personal insults & straight of avoiding technical arguments) show that you have no intentions to learn, understand & improve your own argument. Your stand thought the discussion has been "You are all wrong, I am right. I know that. You research, I am knowledgeable enough but will not give any technical argument when challenged."

So yes, YOU are a KID. Now before your parties in a knot, I have given you enough avenues to prove otherwise. Even now you can go back to your "Fins on BM" and "AWACS with SAR to topographically map India" posts and counter my arguments with technical sound points. But we all know a cheap deflection is coming our way.

The only thing sensible coming from your stable would be the below quote. I would suggest take your own advice :-
Thanks a lot for sparing us. Do go through a lot of positive and informative stuff people write here and you might be able to positively contribute here in couple of years

How can you perfect something when even according to your own claim you guys have not mastered cruise missile technology; now contradicting your own position.

Strawman argument.

We perfected it because Russia did half the work and we did the rest.
As they say 2 minds are better than one.

But then again each Pakistani is equal to 10 minds.

Except the reality is the MTCR documents states none of the things that you have claimed earlier. You guys like to assume and then make a fuss about it without even contemplating anything.

Except that it does.

no 4.png
no pak1.png
no pak2.png
no pak3.png

No one is claiming that we make engines ourselves, does that make our missiles less potent?

Well you lot also don't make a lot of the critical subsystems.
So yes, they are far less potent than your government claims they are.

And since your government is lying, it is nigh-impossible for Pakistan to make an inductable cruise missile within 10 years, specially with an inferior manufacturing base, technical knowhow or the money.

So now if you can't make it work, it has become the herculean task and as you can't do it, there is no way Pakistan can do it. Have some shame and go get some sanity from somewhere.

Oh no no child.
Pakistan can't make a cruise missile because USA the progenitor of cruise missiles or any other advanced country couldn't make it that fast, also because you people lie a lot about your supposed "successes" and apparent failure.
You lot are the only ones who should be ashamed of your government for lying to you the gullible public.

Who is claiming to be better than USA. We have no such illusions unlike your countrymen.

Well aren't you, when you can say Babur is ready within 10 short years?
US can't do it "so flawlessly" in a decade what makes Pakistan so special?

Last edited:
@bloo You expecting a logical reply from that kid? You would have better luck getting a reply from a wall.

Back
Top Bottom