What's new

'US didn't see any reason for India to have 5,500-km range missiles'

Go go India, keep testing long range missiles so that we can also test our Icbm too

As much as i want Indian Missile capabilities to be limited i will support India defying Uncle SAM (So that Pakistan does the same)

Some day..

Some day Pakistan will do things because it wants to , not because India does it.

Not at all
Pakistani ballistic missiles still use stabilising fins like 50s era Scuds.

Do you even know the purpose of those fins? Have you ever done some research on them.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...35.pdf&usg=AFQjCNFXxTsC2mPt5KqqID3cXAVksR7UNQ

http://www.aerospaceweb.org/question/weapons/q0261.shtml

I would suggest going through these two links to update your knowledge about missile fins so that you don't get ridiculed when you mention this again.

Some day..

Some day Pakistan will do things because it wants to , not because India does it.
As much as we would like to spend all this money on the well being of our population, considering how India has instigated trouble in our country since independence, we can't be oblivious towards the need to upgrade our capabilities according to what our enemies can throw at us.

If India was such a peace loving country and concerned about the well being of population of this region, it would not instigate trouble in it's bordering countries and spend less and less each year on defense paving the way for similar trends in the region. You can't expect others in your region to spend less on defense and not upgrade their capabilities when you are the largest importer of arms in the whole world.

Do you even know the purpose of those fins? Have you ever done some research on them.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=11&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjIoovzu-vRAhUM0YMKHYW5BKAQFghIMAo&url=https://www.sto.nato.int/publications/STO%20Meeting%20Proceedings/RTO-MP-AVT-135/MP-AVT-135-35.pdf&usg=AFQjCNFXxTsC2mPt5KqqID3cXAVksR7UNQ

http://www.aerospaceweb.org/question/weapons/q0261.shtml

I would suggest going through these two links to update your knowledge about missile fins so that you don't get ridiculed when you mention this again.

As much as we would like to spend all this money on the well being of our population, considering how India has instigated trouble in our country since independence, we can't be oblivious towards the need to upgrade our capabilities according to what our enemies can throw at us.

If India was such a peace loving country and concerned about the well being of population of this region, it would not instigate trouble in it's bordering countries and spend less and less each year on defense paving the way for similar trends in the region. You can't expect others in your region to spend less on defense and not upgrade their capabilities when you are the largest importer of arms in the whole world.
No modern day ballistic missile like Minuteman-3 & Satan uses Fins as modern on board computers are capable of maintaining stability

India instigated ?

Pak stepped in Kashmir in 47 , India retailated.

Why should India bother about the region ? India bothers about itself

No modern day ballistic missile like Minuteman-3 & Satan uses Fins as modern on board computers are capable of maintaining stability
You can keep on ranting about modern day stuff and giving me example of ICBM's that would have totally different profile and employment but until you read the purpose of those fins, you are never going to understand; so it's useless to argue with you on this.

India instigated ?

Pak stepped in Kashmir in 47 , India retailated.

Why should India bother about the region ? India bothers about itself

Kashmir was supposed to be given the chance to either join Pakistan or India according to the wishes of it's people which India didn't allow until today. It's was our duty to defend the right of Kashmiris and that's why we invaded and liberated a good part of Kashmir.

Why should India bother about the region? That shows your and your country's mentality. All sane people want the collective good of the society and world; that's how humanity progresses but I guess it's too much to understand for your kind.

Kashmir was supposed to be given the chance to either join Pakistan or India according to the wishes of it's people which India didn't. It's was our duty to defend the right of Kashmiris and that's why we invaded and liberated a good part of Kashmir.

Why should India bother about the region? That shows your and your country's mentality. All sane people want the collective good of the society and world; that's how humanity progresses but I guess it's too much to understand for your kind.

Going by your post, Pak does not belong to the sane lot.

Why else would it provide sanctuary to Osama + family when the world including Pak was looking for him ? Dont see much ' collective good' in the house in Abbotabad and after that harboring a UN declared terrorist as well - laughably, he has now been ' arrested' once Trump started playing his cards !!

Using terror as an instrument of state policy cannot be for the collective good of anyone other than he who encourages it.

Dont wish to comment on your response on Kashmir, its been thrashed countless times here.

You can keep on ranting about modern day stuff and giving me example of ICBM's that would have totally different profile and employment but until you read the purpose of those fins, you are never going to understand; so it's useless to argue with you on this.
Fail, no western or Russian moden ballistic missiles have fins.
Only North Korea and Pakistan still uses them.

That could be for 2T playload what about 750 kg playload with 3 250 kg MIRV s??? :D Chinese are nervous for a reason . Agni 6 and probably Agni 7 which could be known as Agni 5C ;) will literally cripple Chinese BMD systems.

India can't waste time in these bitching. Our Aim will be to fine tune Agni 5 , Upgraded Agni 3 , MIRV Agni 6 , K 4 fine tuning ,K5 which is Naval variant of Agni 6 in respect to Range 5000 km out of no where from the depths of the ocean 500kg * 4 independent warheads .

All are Chinese specific . Arihant class subs with 6-8 K5 will send any country to the Stone age of required. Now thats we called Check Mate.

Pakistan can't get all the advanced technology from China. As Chinese will be caught for selling technologies which cannot be developed in Short terms by Pakistan. That's why they started selling MIRV and only God know if they also sold some hydrogen bombs secretly . One thing is sure . I never seen China pissing it's pants like they do with India. India is just nextdoor. Not some 10,000, km away . And a Huge land Mass with huge population with robust global support
Ignorant people like you who keep on harping the same old copy story can't seem to digest that Pakistan was working on developing MIRV technology for more than a decade. The only difference between India and us is we don't do chest thumping before developing something; we work hard on achieving our objectives, test our capability and once it's ready, we publicly announce our capability and Indians across the world start getting fits how Pakistan was able to get this technology in such short term.

You guys keep on rating about this and we'll In shaa Allah keep surprising you like this.

Going by your post, Pak does not belong to the sane lot.

Why else would it provide sanctuary to Osama + family when the world including Pak was looking for him ? Dont see much ' collective good' in the house in Abbotabad and after that harboring a UN declared terrorist as well - laughably, he has now been ' arrested' once Trump started playing his cards !!

Using terror as an instrument of state policy cannot be for the collective good of anyone other than he who encourages it.

Dont wish to comment on your response on Kashmir, its been thrashed countless times here.
When you have no relevant comments to my points, now as usual you guys keep on harping the same bullshit. We are not answerable to you guys. You guys keep your shit together instead of pointing fingers at others.

"Both Hatf (I-II) are flawed by the lack of a guidance system and, hence, have very poor accuracy... Pakistan is attempting to obtain Scud missiles technology from North Korea and is developing LD - a probably longer range system."

This line insisted me to check the author of article

"IANS | New Delhi "

Hence, as usual bullshit just to hee-haa Supa powa and degrade entire world ... bc asa supa powa jo dunya pe dependent hey for own defence :lol:

Classified classified bs by Indian author as usual. There was NO SUCH any information available anywhere except classified CIA bla bla lol

When you have no relevant comments to my points, now as usual you guys keep on harping the same bullshit

Do you consider harboring the most wanted man as Bullshit ?

Dont pontificate on ' collective good'.

Ignorant people like you who keep on harping the same old copy story can't seem to digest that Pakistan was working on developing MIRV technology for more than a decade. The only difference between India and us is we don't do chest thumping before developing something; we work hard on achieving our objectives, test our capability and once it's ready, we publicly announce our capability and Indians across the world start getting fits how Pakistan was able to get this technology in such short term.

You guys keep on rating about this and we'll In shaa Allah keep surprising you like this.

When you have no relevant comments to my points, now as usual you guys keep on harping the same bullshit. We are not answerable to you guys. You guys keep your shit together instead of pointing fingers at others.

The minute Indians type something to a powerpoint, they start to shout to the world, in reality projects like LCA takes more than 30 years to develop but still a failure with all critical parts imported, same story goes to Arjunk tank despite many years development like it's name - a junk its own army want Russian one. The list goes on and on and on..

This line insisted me to check the author of article

"IANS | New Delhi "

Hence, as usual bullshit just to hee-haa Supa powa and degrade entire world ... bc asa supa powa jo dunya pe dependent hey for own defence :lol:

Classified classified bs by Indian author as usual. There was NO SUCH any information available anywhere except classified CIA bla bla lol
Even the report quotes the information to be from early 90's when our missile program was in it's infancy. We have achieved a lot by now and all these missiles have been replaced by their much superior versions; so let these Indians be happy with this more than two decades old report.

By the way, you know Indians were working on their Tejas fighter which is supposed to be the world best fighter jet at that time and you know what, they are still building it and it is such a wonderful fighter than even Indian air force is amazed by it's performance and thinks that it would make all other aircrafts in it's fleet obsolete, so they are very reluctant to induct it.

Do you consider harboring the most wanted man as Bullshit ?

Dont pontificate on ' collective good'.

I don't think you have the IQ to warrant wasting my time on replying to you; so keep talking to yourself.

Stoptrying to divert the topic after loosing argument.
In my country, elders have a saying that when you know someone doesn't have a capability to understand something, then don't waste your time on them as each second you spend extra trying to reason, you are only wasting your own time that could have been spent somewhere productive.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom