What's new

US delivered 64 military vehicles for the Pakistan army

Believe me, the Merkava had a lot of armor under its belly, but facing against 200kg or more IEDs... you got no chance

Don't ask me, I have nothing to do with selling weapons.
And I am pretty sure the answer is no, Pakistan is a hostile country to Israel.
And anyways it will anger India.
Any new model of Markava in future ? . This one is extremely bulky. And why concept of wheel (Max pro etc) is taking over the chain( tanks etc).

we have bought many things from Israel in the past. this is nothing new..

we have bought many things from Israel in the past. this is nothing new..
You bought Israeli weapons trough other nations maybe, Israel never sold you directly

Any new model of Markava in future ? . This one is extremely bulky. And why concept of wheel (Max pro etc) is taking over the chain( tanks etc).
This one isn't bulky.
there will be the Mk5, as they told when the Rakiya tank, a 5th generation light tank will not replace the Merkava Mk4 and will not be the Mk5.
Probably because you drive faster with wheels and its easier to replace them, the Israelis also will replace its M113s with 8 wheeled Eitan APC, but I already talked about it in one of the comments

You bought Israeli weapons trough other nations maybe, Israel never sold you directly

During Operation Cyclone, Mossad supplied ISI with weapons which were then sent to the Afghan Mujahideen to fight against the Soviets...

As per UK's Department for Business, Innovation and Skill, Pakistan and some Middle East nations have been provided Military Items and Technology even though they all deny this...

http://blogs.timesofisrael.com/pakistans-military-cooperation-with-israel/

http://paktribune.com/news/ISPR-den...hi-tech-gear-says-report-baseless-260779.html

American they put these in trials in Afghanistan when they found these machines are failed in modern wars they sold them to all Muslim Countries. its good they sold also to Pakistan at least we will do operation in HIT to make new and better versions.
MRAP vehicles were produced in response to the need of making transportation and patrolling duties much safer for the troops in hostile environments. These vehicles are designed to withstand external threats such as IEDs, RPGs and heavy arms. While Jeeps and Humvees offer maneuverability, they are vulnerable to the aforementioned external threats.

Last edited:
Now that we'r budy's with Russia and China
we should not be taking any us military aid
plus these might just be for the usage of their US consulates and embassies ? ? ? ?

During Operation Cyclone, Mossad supplied ISI with weapons which were then sent to the Afghan Mujahideen to fight against the Soviets...

As per UK's Department for Business, Innovation and Skill, Pakistan and some Middle East nations have been provided Military Items and Technology even though they all deny this...

http://blogs.timesofisrael.com/pakistans-military-cooperation-with-israel/

http://paktribune.com/news/ISPR-den...hi-tech-gear-says-report-baseless-260779.html
Yeah this was meant to revenge the Russians after they supplied the Arabs all of that time.

Yeah this was meant to revenge the Russians after they supplied the Arabs all of that time.
The second link is of 2013. Not too long ago. So still there is some level of cooperation. And let's not forget that ISI in Washington informed Mossad regarding the attacks in India as per Wikileaks.

The second link is of 2013. Not too long ago. So still there is some level of cooperation. And let's not forget that ISI in Washington informed Mossad regarding the attacks in India as per Wikileaks.
ISPR denies, even though I have no idea what ISPR really is.
Anyways, Israel will probably not sell any weapons (Especially real high tech ones)
to a hostile Islamic country.
Because they can sell it to the Arabs and take our technology.

upload_2016-7-24_15-0-2.png

Attachments

• upload_2016-7-24_14-58-9.png
    upload_2016-7-24_14-58-9.png
    115.1 KB · Views: 67
Believe me, the Merkava had a lot of armor under its belly, but facing against 200kg or more IEDs... you got no chance

correction we got our F-16 parts from Israel when America was not willing. money talks ;)

ISPR denies, even though I have no idea what ISPR really is.
Anyways, Israel will probably not sell any weapons (Especially real high tech ones)
to a hostile Islamic country.
Because they can sell it to the Arabs and take our technology.

ISPR stands for Inter Services Public Relations....They are the media branch of the Armed Forces of Pakistan...

For more information: https://www.ispr.gov.pk/

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom