What's new

US concerned about human rights situation in Azad Kashmir

Should India raise the Pak occupied Kashmir and Balochistan issue with UN and other bodies?

• Yes

Votes: 36 64.3%
  • No

Votes: 20 35.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Should Pakistan raise concerns over Indian-Human Rights vilotion in India and Khaistan? Killing innocent women, children and men, not giving them a right to cast their opinion and putting them in a curfew...
Please do....
Let us know when someone pays attention.
we will make sure that they dont next time.

Please do....
Let us know when someone pays attention.
we will make sure that they dont next time.
We will take it up in the UN and be backed by allies such as China as we have been for the past sevral years. And give me examples of Pakistani sides Human rights violation.

raise with whom?
Sweden, Switzerland or Norway?

anyone else in the world has blood of the innocents on his hands
If anything at least UN

Plz do it asap. Be our guests. Thank U in advance for making our job easy :p:

Ajao bhai.
AA kar khud dekh lo.

As long as your intentions arent against the state.
you are free to have a vacation along the way.

LOL every thing is normal in Pakistan side of Kashmir. I was there a month ago people are happy. I think USA should take it to the UN :jester: Pakistan have nothing to lose cause people in that region are happy, have their own PM and govt unlike IOK which is under Indian parliament. :smokin:

We will take it up in the UN and be backed by allies such as China as we have been for the past sevral years. And give me examples of Pakistani sides Human rights violation.
Allies such as China. ok who else?
Coming to China they have already seen what happens when you piss of India in NSG. They got favors paid in SCS. Every reaction has equal and opposite reaction. Pakistan needs China and China knows very well, unilateral support to Pakistan is earning them bad reputation among it neighbours as well as rest of the world

Pakistan already has their country on platter to the chinese. They wont have anything else to gain if they support or dont support. They will anyways be Pakistan's godfather.

If anything at least UN
How many issues have you taken to UN and what were the end results.

When it comes to character and credibility, we should not compromise. Its a conviction that comes from within. Our values, not any provocation, should guide our reaction.

Lol character

The only character that you guys hold is all low.

The US is concerned about human rights situation in the Azad Kashmir
HIGHLIGHTS
  • The US is concerned about human rights situation in the Azad Kashmir
  • US said it had always urged Pakistan to work out differences in its region peacefully
  • It said that Pakistan was well aware of the US policy on the Kashmir issue.
WASHINGTON: The US is concerned about human rights situation in thePakistan-occupied Kashmir and the country's Balochistan province, the State Department has said.

US State Department spokesperson Mark C Toner on Tuesday said the US was concerned about the " human rights situation " there and had "reported it for several years in our Human Rights Report".

He made the remarks while responding to a question about Pakistan Army's oppression in Pakistan-held Kashmir and Balochistan , during a press briefing here.

http://m.timesofindia.com/world/sou...akistan-held-Kashmir/articleshow/53840897.cms
FAKE NEWS, THEY WERE TALKING ABOUT BALUCHISTAN! THEY NEVER ONCE MENTIONED AZAD KASHMIR!

http://www.dawn.com/news/1279639/us-says-it-doesnt-support-balochistans-independence

WORD FOR WORD MATCH!

“We do have concerns about the human rights situation there, and have reported that for several years in our Human Rights Report,” the State Department official said.

However, we have consistently urged all parties in Pakistan to work out their differences peaceably and through a valid political process,” the official added.

This is FAKE NEWS! Both Times of India and Hindustan Times should be ashamed for misleading their readers. @waz @Oscar @WAJsal @Horus @Irfan Baloch

@SparrowJack @cloud4000 @hellfire @Jai.Singh @Razia Sultana @chanakya84
---------------------------
[Edit]: I made a major mistake, so I'll correct it here: Azad Kashmir WAS mentioned, which was a mistake on my part, but I was correct in my assessment that it was NOT made in the sense that Indian media portrayed it. The comments that Times of India (and Hindustan times) attribute to Azad Kashmir, were suppose to be for Baluchistan, so I was correct in that regard.

Thanks to @hellfire for the correction

Last edited:
Dawn could be wrong here....let's wait for a neutral source
You can check their comments yourself, Azad Kashmir was NEVER mentioned EVER. The topic was Baluchistan, and the human rights conditions there, no one even hinted as Azad Kashmir.

[Edit]: I was partially right. I was wrong though that Azad Kashmir was never mentioned, it was, just not in the sense that India is portraying it, as it would violate the US's current position on not interfering in Kashmir. Please see my previous post for the correction.

https://defence.pk/threads/us-conce...n-occupied-kashmir.445837/page-4#post-8610056

Last edited:
The message to pakistan is very simple. Take the following steps

1. Stop everything what we accuse you off. And let us stop whatever you accuse us off. Whatever if it exists
  2. Stop involving irrelevant third parties.
  3. Come on the negotiation table bilaterally. No third party.
  4. Now here is tricky part. You want kashmir. Ok good. Thumbs up. What then what you have to offer in return? Offer us something as good as that will help let go Kashmir, If not why would we leave Kashmir for you? Give you clear silk route, give you taps for your water. You want it for free. we also know very well you dont give a sh!t about kashmirs except it gives you a moral high ground.
  5. if point three fails go back to 1 and continue the BS. Keep blaming each other nothing is going to solve.

Point 4. What are your demands or you expect??

Do you even have an iota of knowledge on how much India spends for development on Kashmir?

Won't it be better that the two monkies stop poking each other in the global stage and work for their own development
Pak should work for Pak held Kashmir and we will work on our part

Azad what?
I was talking about Pak Occupied Kashmir and Baluchistan
Its called Azad Jammu and Kashmir
https://defence.pk/threads/protest-...nst-indian-pms-recent-statement.445240/page-2

https://defence.pk/threads/ajk-begins-preparations-to-celebrate-independence-day-of-pakistan.443888/

@That Guy

QUESTION: May I have one more on the region, please, quickly?

MR TONER: Quickly.

QUESTION: Including the Washington Post agreed and first – for the first time that Prime Minister Narendra Modi, he opened a Pandora on – in his independence day speech in India, that the time has come and world must look into this, what’s going on in the occupied Pakistan Kashmir and also Balochistan. Because nobody knew before what’s really happening or what the army is expressing those who stood and stand for freedom and for human rights and also for free and fair elections.

MR TONER: Okay.

QUESTION: Washington Post also said that nobody knew before Prime Minister Modi spoke about this what’s happening in the Kashmir in Pakistan. So have you --

MR TONER: Nobody knew – I’m sorry – about what was happening with --

QUESTION: In the occupied Kashmir in Pakistan. Because everybody been talking about only Kashmir in India, but nobody has ever spoken about Kashmir in Pakistan --

MR TONER: Well, I think we --

QUESTION: -- because that’s what I’ve been saying for many, many years.

MR TONER: Sure. Well, I would respectfully beg to differ. We do have concerns about the human rights situation there, have reported it for several years in our Human Rights Report, and we’ve obviously – are always urging all parties in Pakistan to work out their differences peaceably and through a valid political process. And with respect to Kashmir, our policy there is well known.

http://www.state.gov/r/pa/prs/dpb/2016/08/261220.htm#INDIA

For your reference

You can check their comments yourself, Azad Kashmir was NEVER mentioned EVER. The topic was Baluchistan, and the human rights conditions there, no one even hinted as Azad Kashmir.

Source:
https://defence.pk/threads/us-concerned-about-human-rights-situation-in-pakistan-occupied-kashmir.445837/page-4#ixzz4IHB89I1T

@That Guy

I laugh at both our media actually. Pakistani media has also caught up!!

Referring this

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...heories-about-indias-role-in-rebellion-there/

Last edited:
Mark Toner is trolling if this is what you're trying to say? But anyway he mentions Kashmir in the end seperately and says their policies are clear about it.

As for India on Pakistani Kashmir, sometimes when no one shows care about fake propaganda, the cat starts scratching the floor, pooping on mattresses, vomiting fur balls. Same thing going on!

P.S. Our CJCSC is in Russia.

Last edited:
Allies such as China. ok who else?
Coming to China they have already seen what happens when you piss of India in NSG. They got favors paid in SCS. Every reaction has equal and opposite reaction. Pakistan needs China and China knows very well, unilateral support to Pakistan is earning them bad reputation among it neighbours as well as rest of the world

Pakistan already has their country on platter to the chinese. They wont have anything else to gain if they support or dont support. They will anyways be Pakistan's godfather.

How many issues have you taken to UN and what were the end results.
At the end of the day what power does the UN have? How many cases about Balochistan have to taken to the UN and what was your end result?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom