What's new

US COMMITS TO INVEST BILLIONS IN INDIA!

No chance there is big difference in Pakistan and Bharat, not intended as trolling but a truth accepted by pak media.
Sorry to see current state of Pakistan as my ancestral village is there before my great grandfather had to move to India after partition.

Nice decision by your great grandfathers.I bet most in pakistan currently will prefer india to settle, let's hypothetically say,give a choice as indian or pakistani citizen.

Pakistan used to cheer when US invested billion dollars in Pakistan and India now cheer. Both are no differences and same cultures.

India will likely fall trap under US, America know it. Russia know it. Ukraine saw it. 8-)

Can you provide more information on which major Civil projects US of A carried out in Pakistan?

Just curious.

Both are now very different countries and how they protect and serve their national interest is stark.

India is trading with the US, this is not the same as what Pakistan has done in the past. Trade is not aid.
Have u even been to US , i would suggest go and stay there for a year and you would find what attitude towards India national and then towards Pakistani nationals nothing more to stay , actions speak louder than words . Today many US companies have CEO's , presidents from Indian origin and many taking up entrepreneurship there.

So tell me where did America invest those billions of dollars. Provide a list of those projects.

Sorry to upset you guys, no time to response to all of you. Pakistan and US has been long work together more than 30 years experiences, this is just beginning to the chapter of US-India. Russia see it very clearly.

Jai Hind!! :D (feeling better now?)

Never forget Congress had the best opportunity to engage the US. They did not. In fact, they squandered that opportunity because instead of being concerned about our national security and future, they were too busy looting India left and right.

I agree $4billion is peanuts but its a step in the right direction. Consider our relations with the US prior to this visit? It was dismal...why? Congress went nuts for an Indian diplomat who recently has been revealed as abusing her position and authority.

Congress has done nothing for India for the past 50 yrs. At least, when Modi mentions the need to change laws....I actually believe he is capable.

Totally agree your point.They drove india in neutral and reverse gear...

Congrats Indians

upload_2015-1-26_20-1-16.png

Sorry to upset you guys, no time to response to all of you. Pakistan and US has been long work together more than 30 years experiences, this is just beginning to the chapter of US-India. Russia see it very clearly.

Jai Hind!! :D (feeling better now?)
Your basic premise underlying this assertion is that India and Pakistan are the same and how they peruse their national interest is identical. This is an absurd assertion, put aside that Pakistan has spent most of its time under military rule where the nation's interests played second fiddle to those of the dictator at the time, but India and Pakistan have dramatically different clout when it comes to global affairs and influencing American policy.

What was/is true of how the US has used Pakistan and Pakistan has allowed itself to be used is in now way to how India behaves vis a vis the US.

India has a long and proud history of non-alignment and strategic autonomy, after independence your army was running to the US to beg them for help to get on equal terms with India.

Sorry to burst your bubble chap.

Your basic premise underlying this assertion is that India and Pakistan are the same and how they peruse their national interest is identical. This is an absurd assertion, put aside that Pakistan has spent most of its time under military rule where the nation's interests played second fiddle to those of the dictator at the time, but India and Pakistan have dramatically different clout when it comes to global affairs and influencing American policy.

What was/is true of how the US has used Pakistan and Pakistan has allowed itself to be used is in now way to how India behaves vis a vis the US.

India has a long and proud history of non-alignment and strategic autonomy, after independence your army was running to the US to beg them for help to get on equal terms with India.

Sorry to burst your bubble chap.

Exactly. Its funny how Pakistani's can't see their country is a puppet of the US still. At least when Iranians realized the Shah was an US puppet, they overthrew the bastard, his family, and the elite. I am surprised how Pakistani's don't realize that important FACT.

Expected. Presler amendment for Pakistan incoming. No American sanctions for smiling budha but yes for Pakistan's 1998 nuclear program. A nation of hypocrites are signing nuclear deals while Iran is being sanctioned. Funny little country which would be fun to watch defeated. US has no moral clout for the bombings and killings they have done across the world. 300,000 dead in Iraq, fundamentalism on the rise. It is a nation of worthless animals and traitors. We knew they would do this to Pakistan.

How hypocritical to compare our 1974 test with Pakistan's 1998??? in 1998 India also got sanctioned same as Pakistan. Iran is a signatory to agreements India is not a signatory too (and as a result beneficiary of nuclear trade unlike India), obviously the legal environment governing our relations is not comparable.

Lastly, calling USA a nation of worthless animals, well you are the think tank!!! LOL!

Expected. Presler amendment for Pakistan incoming. No American sanctions for smiling budha but yes for Pakistan's 1998 nuclear program. A nation of hypocrites are signing nuclear deals while Iran is being sanctioned. Funny little country which would be fun to watch defeated. US has no moral clout for the bombings and killings they have done across the world. 300,000 dead in Iraq, fundamentalism on the rise. It is a nation of worthless animals and traitors. We knew they would do this to Pakistan.

Most common people in US are unhappy about US money or jobs going out. The authorities in US are making decisions on their own because they want India as a counter force to China. India is playing it's cards very smartly and they will keep milking US for it's money. Pakistan lost the opportunity that it had after 2001. If mullas had no say in Pakistan's matter then Pakistan could've gained alot after 2001(Musharraf was in right direction). I believe Pakistan has to become internally strong so that the foreign countries can take it seriously.

Most common people in US are unhappy about US money or jobs going out. The authorities in US are making decisions on their own because they want India as a counter force to China. India is playing it's cards very smartly and they will keep milking US for it's money. Pakistan lost the opportunity that it had after 2001. If mullas had no say in Pakistan's matter then Pakistan could've gained alot after 2001(Musharraf was in right direction). I believe Pakistan has to become internally strong so that the foreign countries can take it seriously.

Nah that is where you are wrong. Milking money won't achieve anything but short term results. India/US objective is long term growth and partnership. You can spin it anyway you like.

Last edited by a moderator:
No more off-topic stuff regarding Pakistan and other assorted nonsense please.

Nah that is where you are wrong. Milking money won't achieve anything but short term results. India/US objective is long term growth and partnership. You can spin it anyway you like.

You can spin as much as you want to. My reply was honest and to that Pakistani member. You are free to ignore if disagreed. India will milk US just like it did with Russia. As Indians say that there is "interests" in international relations nothing else.

You can spin as much as you want to. My reply was honest and to that Pakistani member. You are free to ignore if disagreed. India will milk US just like it did with Russia. As Indians say that there is "interests" in international relations nothing else.

I dont really care who directed it to. I responded to the post you wrote and countered. I dont have to ignore it. Keep on spinning it.....you may not like it but it is what it is..

Back
Top Bottom