What's new

US coast guard opens fire on an Iranian fishing boat

WTH is US Coast Guard vessel doing in Persian Gulf!!!???
iran navy should sink that F***ing coast guard vessel for their action in the region were USCG have no jurisdiction. coast guard is for guarding the cost of their own country not for shooting fishermen in half way across their country.
US have signed contract in 1000 BC to protect the whole world

It is not necessary that USA did only right things even I can say USA did only wrong in past will never stop their greed in future
Nagasaki, Hiroshima, Afghanistan, Iraq, Vitenam, drone attacks, libya etc etc to many examples

This picture was taken in the Persian Gulf:
83645818084449708550.jpg

Their new tactic in Persian gulf is using boats against IRGC boats!
Honestly why their boat seems a little under-gunned compared to these ones.

Zolfaghar
L00883844158.jpg

Peykaap
j438_8.jpg

Or Slower and less stable at high speed than this one
Seraj-1 (militarized version of BladeRunner)
L00883844205.jpg

what's a 50 cal doing on a fishing dhow ? :what:

most of them are fuel and drug smugglers ... and they armed themselves with this kind of weapons against Iran navy coast guard ...

so there won't be any reaction from Iran or IRIGC ... but they will remember it and use it as excuse for their actions against USA in future ...

you call yourself Saudi,we call you wahhabi lizard eater, Iraqis call you terrorist.you happy,us happy, the Iraqis happy.:enjoy:

Thats how it works,kid.

Maturity level among Iranians on PDF is kind of embarrassing to Iran itself. Try to grow up by demonstrating civility. I could myself restore name calling, personal attack like calling you fire worshippers, tomb crawlers, Arab butt lickers since you have been culturally, linguistically, genetically..etc influenced by us however, my class doesn't allow me to nor I'm here to score any point or get cheered up by any.

Maturity level among Iranians on PDF is kind of embarrassing to Iran itself. Try to grow up by demonstrating civility. I could myself restore name calling, personal attack like calling you fire worshippers, tomb crawlers, Arab butt lickers since you have been culturally, linguistically, genetically..etc influenced by us however, my class doesn't allow me to nor I'm here to score any point or get cheered up by any.
I tried your own logic, mate.that gulf is historically and officially called Persian gulf.it doesnt matter whether you like its name or not.you need to respect its correct name.
If you respect others, you will earn respect in return.

Anyway we are going off topic.

Honestly why their boat seems a little under-gunned compared to these ones.

Zolfaghar
L00883844158.jpg

Peykaap
j438_8.jpg

Or Slower and less stable at high speed than this one
Seraj-1 (militarized version of BladeRunner)
L00883844205.jpg

American boats under-gunned? Impossible!!!

This picture was taken in the Persian Gulf:
83645818084449708550.jpg

Their new tactic in Persian gulf is using boats against IRGC boats!

No it would be this.

The USS George H.W. Bush aircraft carrier carrying about 45 Super hornet and several EA-18G is deployed in the Arabian gulf along with the guided-missile cruiser USS Philippine Sea and the guided-missile destroyer USS Truxtun, USS Boxer LHD 4.. etc. US Patrol vessels regularly patrolling international water in the Gulf under the command of the US fifth fleet stationed in Bahrain, US CENTCOM in Qatar. The US F-22s are ready for take off at Al-Dhafra Air Base in the UAE and Al-Udeid air base is filled with bombers and fighter jets pick and choose maintained by the US. The Royal navy, France are also camping over there.

■ Aircraft carrier George H. W. Bush (CVN 77), carrying Carrier Air Wing 8 (CVW-8), with:

■ Strike Fighter Squadron 15 (VFA-15) Valions, with ten F/A-18C Hornets

■ Strike Fighter Squadron 31 (VFA-31) Tomcatters with 12 F/A-18E Super Hornets

■ Strike Fighter Squadron 87 (VFA-87) Golden Warriors, with 10 F/A-18C Hornets

■ Strike Fighter Squadron 213 (VFA-213) Black Lions, with 12 F/A-18F Super Hornets

■ Electronic Attack Squadron 134 (VAQ-134) Garudas, with five EA-6B Prowlers

■ Carrier Airborne Early Warning Squadron 124 (VAW-124) Bear Aces, with four E-2C Hawkeyes

■ Helicopter Sea Combat Squadron 9 (HSC-9) Tridents, with eight MH-60S Seahawk helicopters

■ Helicopter Marine Strike Squadron 70 (HSM-70) Spartans, with four MH-60R Seahawk helicopters

An additional six MH-60Rs are operating from destroyers and cruisers in the region.

■ Cruiser Philippine Sea (CG 58)

■ Destroyers Arleigh Burke (DDG 51), O’Kane (DDG 77) and Roosevelt (DDG 80).

■ Amphibious assault ship Bataan (LHD 5), amphibious transport dock Mesa Verde (LPD 19) and amphibious landing dock Gunston Hall (LSD 44)

Maybe Submarines too, never know.

What does Iran operate on the other hand? outdated soviet junks.

Are you sure you want to call in the rest of the fleet?
Iran can eliminate the Americans and their saudi dogs remember Beirut bombing

they are asking for it ...... :undecided:

x00854816950.jpg

Iran_Fatah110.jpg
vlcsnap-2012-07-04-15h14m24s122.jpg

:smart:

such a wise notion :tup:

you better get your licks in quick, because you won't get a second chance :flame:
we would be hitting you from 300 KM away.
our cruise and stand off missiles will blot out the sun :p:

Back
Top Bottom