What's new

US citizen taken into custody in Peshawar

Roby

Reaction score
Country
India
US citizen taken into custody in Peshawar

PESHAWAR: Law enforcement agencies on Friday took into custody a US citizen from Peshawar for having incomplete travel documents.

Official sources told Express 24/7 that they have detained an American citizen as he did not have complete travel documents.

The officials said the US citizen’s passport had expired in October 2010.

He has been shifted to an undisclosed location.

Foreign nationals with diplomatic immunity

There are 2,570 officials from 78 countries having diplomatic immunity in Pakistan, while 55 officials do not have immunity.

This was revealed by State Minister for Foreign Affairs, Hina Rabbani Khar,who presented a list of foreign nationals enjoying diplomatic immunity in the National Assembly.

She said that the US has 851 officials in Pakistan and 54 of them do not have diplomatic immunity. Khar also said that the US had the largest number of officials with diplomatic immunity in the country.

Just only one!:what:

Pakistan security disappointed me.

We have to check all Foreigners documents specially US & UK citizens.

I have a feeling that Rayymond Davis case may be starting point and a Chain reaction will follow leading to further arrests of American Mercenaries/Spies ...Interesting time in neighborhood..

another American trapped in mouse trap :lol::lol::lol::lol:

its bad time of CIA lol
2-25-2011_63708_1.gif

Its much like stepping on a Land Mine.
What are the CIA thinking?
I suggest to have a look on all the American citizens in Pakistan.

No one trusts America and CIA after WikiLeaks. I actually never did before that too.

US national arrested in Peshawar for illegal stay
DAWN.COM
(1 hour ago) Today

davis_vehicle_5431.jpg

Pakistani Police. – File Photo

PESHAWAR: An American (US) national Aaron Mark Dehaven was arrested from Peshawar for overstaying illegally in the country on Friday, DawnNews reported.

According to the sources the US national from West Virginia was arrested from University Town area, as his visa had expired on October 23, 2010, he had been taken to an undisclosed location.

A case against the American had been filed under the Foreigners Act. The US embassy said they were looking into the matter.

US national arrested in Peshawar for illegal stay | Metropolitan | DAWN.COM

US national arrested in Peshawar for illegal stay

An American (US) national Erin Mark de Hewn was arrested from Peshawar for overstaying illegally in the country on Friday, DawnNews reported.

According to the sources the US national was arrested from University Town area, as his Visa had expired on October 23, 2010.

PESHAWAR: An American (US) national Aaron Mark Dehaven was arrested from Peshawar for overstaying illegally in the country on Friday, DawnNews reported.

According to the sources the US national from West Virginia was arrested from University Town area, as his visa had expired on October 23, 2010, he had been taken to an undisclosed location.

A case against the American had been filed under the Foreigners Act. The US embassy said they were looking into the matter.

There must be a contingency plan on war foot to track all westerners as soon as possible to eliminate the undercover CIA / Mossad agents and destroy their nefarious designs against Pakistan. ISI and Military must start this plan as soon as possible. Because this impotent govt can't protect the country. However they can act as good brokers for these TOm, Davis etc.

May be Pakistan should only allow 3 people immunity from US embassy the person who stays in Embassy , the person who writes cheques in Airport
and the person who comes for ocassional visits every 5 years

Every one else should only be allowed to visit on non immunity basis , I mean we all know why US wanted to expand their embassies for

this is only the tip of the ice berg, expect more arrests!

Raymond Davis case has further worsened public opinion about the US in Pakistan

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom