What's new

US blocked transfer of Jordanian F-16s to Pakistan

I hope PAF shows some self-respect here. Air Force Chief is talking about hitting US dragons while PAF wats tho buy their f* airplanes?

Pakistani politicians are known tho sell their souls to foreigners cheap. I hope PAF realises that and doesn't adds itself tho the list.

Balanced approach is required, not an emotional approach.
We need to show the world that we are independent and we have to focus on our own interests. This message has not been conveyed to other countries because we don't have foreign policy and foreign ministers. We have no vision or understanding of what is happening in our region, all the government resources are being used in saving corrupt mafia aka Muslim People Movement.
army can not handle foreign affairs office.

Balanced approach is required, not an emotional approach.
We need to show the world that we are independent and we have to focus on our own interests. This message has not been conveyed to other countries because we don't have foreign policy and foreign ministers. We have no vision or understanding of what is happening in our region, all the government resources are being used in saving corrupt mafia aka Muslim People Movement.
army can not handle foreign affairs office.

If you think through such a rational, India can sell you some stuff as well. You have to draw a line somewhere and mark your limits beyond which you would not go, and I draw this line when your honour is at stake. This is not an emotional decision. Wisdom says you suffer more losses when your self-respect and self-image is destroyed. Now examine what are you exchanging for F-16s here, is that just money or is that money and your self-respect. Be the judge.

If you think through such a rational, India can sell you some stuff as well. You have to draw a line somewhere and mark your limits beyond which you would not go, and I draw this line when your honour is at stake. This is not an emotional decision. Wisdom says you suffer more losses when your self-respect and self-image is destroyed. Now examine what are you exchanging for F-16s here, is that just money or is that money and your self-respect. Be the judge.

You have to re-evaluate the situation every time something is offered to you.
Is it in my interest to take it?
It's impact on my overall situation?
Short term and long term benefits?
West can impose scansions anytime they want, that's why balance approach is important unless you are self reliance and you don't need them.
We need to show the world that we are independent and we have to focus on our own interests.

You have to re-evaluate the situation every time something is offered to you.
Is it in my interest to take it?
It's impact on my overall situation?
Short term and long term benefits?
West can impose scansions anytime they want, that's why balance approach is important unless you are self reliance and you don't need them.
We need to show the world that we are independent and we have to focus on our own interests.

How do you see this overall situation with USA and Pakistan in context? It is not an ordinary situation for any country here. USA is offloading C13s full of Daish along Afghan-Pak border, is publically and secretively supporting India against CPEC and is looking to punish Pakistan for failing to further their regional agendas and Afghanistan.

With all this in the picture, what do this think you can compromise against which USA will reward you with F16s? In isolation from all these developments, you could perhapes justify procurement of F16s as a positive development for the national security, but in the context of overall picture, as a nation, what are you willing to compromise? An arm, a leg or your liver? Is that giving up position on Afghanistan? Is that "doing more" in tribal areas in Pakistan? Is that CPEC? Is that relationship towards China? You are not in position to trade anything of these here. USA knows it has no leverage ageist pakistan and it want to create one in the form of F16s, but every payment you make will be bigger then benefits you get. So dont, dont sell your fingers to buy bullets.

Due to current situation in UN General Assembly and US policy on Afghanistan , I think that all military assistance or sales from US to Pakistan will be suspended permanently.

Due to current situation in UN General Assembly and US policy on Afghanistan , I think that all military assistance or sales from US to Pakistan will be suspended permanently.

No. For all of Trump's threats, in the end, he'll do nothing, including sale of military hardware.

If U.S can block F16's, Block CSF and threaten Pak every other day then
why can't Pakistan stop their supply route? If the government won't do it then
Army should.

No. For all of Trump's threats, in the end, he'll do nothing, including sale of military hardware.

If there is one thing that is for sure, it is that USA will always do whatever serves its national interests.

and why do you think other countries will not do the same???

Where have I ever said that? I have always mentioned that it is the right of ALL sovereign nations to pursue policies that serve their own respective national interests. Every nation does this as best as it can. Those who do it better than others reap the rewards.

Its better that we hve mot gotten those 8f16s , although there r many other thing by which thy can black mail but most imp r f16 and their aid thats y i think we should stop further arm purchasing from black mailers.
Recent ah1z fleet should be confined to 3.
I m happy that we r looking towards china turky russia and most significant is our INDEPENDENCY for full filling our own defence needs , projct azm and jf17 are the proof of this thing

Where have I ever said that? I have always mentioned that it is the right of ALL sovereign nations to pursue policies that serve their own respective national interests. Every nation does this as best as it can. Those who do it better than others reap the rewards.

It has nothing to do with, " Better than others". All nations do their best based on available resources and capabilities. Destabilizing other nations, because you can over power them is no different than a heavily armed group of bandits attacks your home.

It has nothing to do with, " Better than others". All nations do their best based on available resources and capabilities. Destabilizing other nations, because you can over power them is no different than a heavily armed group of bandits attacks your home.

The evidence shows that clearly: some countries are able to purse their national interests better than others, as you admit, "based on available resources and capabilities". :D

I have said this many times before, and I will say it again, blaming others for destabilization arising from one's own internal weaknesses will never work, nor will blaming others for taking advantage of such weaknesses as best as they can.

Back
Top Bottom