What's new

US asks Taliban to spare embassy once Kabul falls

they could become another Iran ?

Dreaming of getting nukes
Yeah Iran having its long arms right behind the ears of Israel in Syria, Lebanon and Palestine. Iran bombed the shit out of American airbase in Iraq and its armed Groups have so far killed thousands of American troops all over the Middle East.

What has Pakistan done for Kashmir with all those nuclear weapons? What strength did those warheads brought to you that you can't even say no to American bombing campaign of Afghans?

There is no point in arguing with you overhyped Pakistanis, American embassy always acts as a nest of spies and saboteur. I hope Afghans expel Americans forever. That way they will have a Long lasting peace instead of extending their hands to American bullies in the hope of receiving aid.
You Persians are what we Pakistanis called biggest chutiyas around. What Taliban got to do with you lot, hell, whole world including kabul regime blame us, the Pakistanis are overlords of Taliban. LOL

Soleimani revenge? HAHAHAHA

You Persians have ZERO say in what is going on in Afghanistan.

This needs to be pinned.
An other overhyped kid.

Good, you Take all the blames from around the world, we do our job haha. Persian obessed idiot.

I really don’t see any benefits at all to the Taliban by attacking or removing the USA embassy In Kabul

Best they make friends with the USA and get nice things off them. For there country

Alternative face sanctions and isolation and much more
Noooo.

They must fly the taliban flag over US 🇺🇸 embassy to make sure the world knows America was defeated along with nato.

After that they can look to normalising relations.
Arrogance of America must be brought to its knees

These are the kinds of favours for which USA will be dependent upon Pakistan in the coming days. Their dependence upon Pakistan in my opinion is preventing them from sanctioning Pakistan one more time.

Back
Top Bottom