What's new

US Army begins relief missions in Swat Valley .Chinook in action

Sorry mate - Everyone is not suicidal.This is the same thinking that suicide bombers use.

---------- Post added at 08:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:50 AM ----------

and by the way where are the Arabs who Pakistanis love to suck upto?

hey bro...okay u like haraam not me...u can eat it..:lol:
I guess u know suicidal bombers not me.. i dont knw what they think..:woot:
u shold not go for haraam if Halal is already available...
There I have a small question then..we should not blame any of the politicians for doing corruption cuz u already said above it doesnt matter, what we eat is Haraam or Halal..cuz corruption is Haraam too, stealing is Haraam too, killing is Haraam too...:lol:
Alhamdolillah Allah(sbwt) is great he cares about me and dont gives me haraam...Im very grateful to Allah(SBWT). I pray that he cares for everybody like the same he do for me or maybe better than me..
srry if I say anything u dont like or hurt ure feelings maybe Im writing so much foolish stuff above..bro...
my conclusion above is to go for better quality if we have chance..we should think broad should not be narrow minded...
just my stupid 2 cents bro
thnx for ure nice comments bro...
:pakistan::pdf:

Treat US good when they treat you good. But for Gods sake don't fall for their style of marketing and brainwashing. They will have no reservations of putting these MRE's in people's stomachs and then bombing it out of them at a convenient time later on, all in the name of fighting terrorism. These are all carefully crafted means of keeping the Pakistani people worshiping America. We give free food to homeless and poor in Pakistan, we don't need their 6 helicopters and salsa and chips. The gesture is kind but it comes at a time when Pakistan is being ridiculed in the global press for supporting terrorism. According to ISAF and countless state leaders, we are the factor behind strength of Taliban. Still we will take their salsa and chips and verbal beating.

Yeah bro i am sure the Jews will make muslims miserable economically by giving them haram meat...:lol:

hey bro...now u told the truth...thats what I wanted to hear from u ..:woot:
They will make us miserable ..then they will feed us giving Haraam meat and then show to the world that they so nice with Muslims saving their lives...and Muslims are stupid(nauzbillah) bite the same hand that feeds them..
:lol:
and to tell u the truth I quoted the same words I heard from one of their guyz above..:lol:
:cheers::pakistan::pdf:

Last edited:
Pretty useless thread on the topic of food being Halal or not in the times of severe human misery.

People who are very sceptical about it then dont eat any meat, Just something vegetarian.

Treat US good when they treat you good. But for Gods sake don't fall for their style of marketing and brainwashing. They will have no reservations of putting these MRE's in people's stomachs and then bombing it out of them at a convenient time later on, all in the name of fighting terrorism. These are all carefully crafted means of keeping the Pakistani people worshiping America. We give free food to homeless and poor in Pakistan, we don't need their 6 helicopters and salsa and chips. The gesture is kind but it comes at a time when Pakistan is being ridiculed in the global press for supporting terrorism. According to ISAF and countless state leaders, we are the factor behind strength of Taliban. Still we will take their salsa and chips and verbal beating.

well said!!
thats how it should be... :tup:

Anyways I have recieved so many complaints from US that the meat is not Halal coming from US....nobody seen doing Zabeha Halal by their own eyes for beef cuz mostly the meat is coming from the JEWS Farms and they try to sell that meat with the Label of HALAL......But the meat of sheeps or goats could be Halal(but still suspicious) if it is coming from Muslims shops but not frm anywhereelse...Because some Muslim(very few) shops they have the permit to Do Zabeeha...
I checked with so many pplz who r involved in Meat business in Michigan nobody witnessed any Zabeehah by their own eyes. They all suspect the beef Halal as suspicious...But still they sell ..just to make money:woot:...they say if pplz dont care so we dont care as long as it is not pork:agree:...We r just trying to make money...
Anyways ..if in other states anybody have evidence or seen beef (done Zabeehah) by their own eyes..plz let me know....Cuz according to my knowledge the HALAL meat frm US is not HALAL:woot:
:pakistan::pdf:

You know I have had enough of this nonsense.Now dont take this personally but I have had so much of this bigotry that I will have a good rant. Do you go and see every Zabiha in our slaughter houses to verify that they have been cut in the proper way? Do you not remember the times when our earst while Kasaabs fed us dead donkeys and dogs and regularly feed us dead and sick animals? If things are not ddone properly do you think all the muslims have lost their faith and are eating haram in the West.Secondly What is your definition of halal.What do you know about the process of Zabiha and what the Muslim society in America does to verify the meat. Thirdly tell me one place in the Quran where it says you are not supposed to eat meat slaughtered by People of the book.What do you say to people who drink and do other haram acts but will only eat Zabeeha.
People please stop being bigots and thank the Americans for their gifts. They are trying to feed OUR hungry folk, something which our own Government is totally incapable of doing.Dont exhibit bigotry in the face of hunger. Most importantly thank Allah that he has provided food for these poor hungry people through the hands of American Govtt. Just say Bism Allah and eat! Have you heard of La Ikrahaa fid deen(there is no undur hardship in Deen).Think about it.
WaSalam
Araz

You know I have had enough of this nonsense.Now dont take this personally but I have had so much of this bigotry that I will have a good rant. Do you go and see every Zabiha in our slaughter houses to verify that they have been cut in the proper way? Do you not remember the times when our earst while Kasaabs fed us dead donkeys and dogs and regularly feed us dead and sick animals? If things are not ddone properly do you think all the muslims have lost their faith and are eating haram in the West.Secondly What is your definition of halal.What do you know about the process of Zabiha and what the Muslim society in America does to verify the meat. Thirdly tell me one place in the Quran where it says you are not supposed to eat meat slaughtered by People of the book.What do you say to people who drink and do other haram acts but will only eat Zabeeha.
People please stop being bigots and thank the Americans for their gifts. They are trying to feed OUR hungry folk, something which our own Government is totally incapable of doing.Dont exhibit bigotry in the face of hunger. Most importantly thank Allah that he has provided food for these poor hungry people through the hands of American Govtt. Just say Bism Allah and eat! Have you heard of La Ikrahaa fid deen(there is no undur hardship in Deen).Think about it.
WaSalam
Araz

great post,

:cheers:

we must try to judge other by there actions and not by name.
if US is doing some good for us then why not Thank them,,,,

i also thank you for your post, i hope it will open eyes of many..

regards!

Can someone report Khurasaan please.

Thanks.

And oh btw we have already thanked US and all those who came forward to help us in this crisis.

I dont want to spoil our genuine gratitude for US help by commenting on an incident today where US wanted some publicity regarding Chinooks help ;)

Can someone report Khurasaan please.

Thanks.

And oh btw we have already thanked US and all those who came forward to help us in this crisis.

I dont want to spoil our genuine gratitude for US help by commenting on an incident today where US wanted some publicity regarding Chinooks help ;)

:lol:
that how it should be,,,
Sugar Quoted!!;)

regards!

ISLAMABAD, Aug 5, 2010 (AFP) - The United States on Thursday began flying military helicopter relief missions to Pakistan's northwestern regions devastated by worst floods in living memory, the US embassy said.

"Between them four Chinook and two Blackhawk helicopters flew up to 18 sorties today and dropped 66,000 pounds of relief supplies and evacuated more than 800 people from Kalam," spokesman Richard Snelsire told AFP.

The helicopters came over from Afghanistan, where nearly 150,000 US-led NATO troops are fighting against a nearly nine-year Taliban insurgency.

US government helicopters, which are manned by a Pakistani crew, have been operating in the country since Friday, rescuing over 900 people.

American crew operate the military flights in the presence of a Pakistani military representative, the embassy said.

Pakistan began evacuating half a million people from flood-risk areas in the south on Thursday as the overall number hit by the country's worst floods in living memory rose to more than four million.

welll why not pakistabn bougth helis after eartquake in 2006 well there was talks on chinkook but dont know what happened after that

Swat_rescue_608.jpg

KALAM: US Army helicopters have flown their first relief missions in Pakistan's flood-ravaged northwest.

An Associated Press reporter saw four US Chinooks evacuating hundreds of people stranded for days in a mountain town in the upper reaches of the Swat Valley.

A US Embassy spokesman said Thursday the choppers had flown 12 sorties. – AP
DAWN.COM | Pakistan | US Army begins relief missions in Swat Valley

KALAM: US Army helicopters have flown their first relief missions in Pakistan's flood-ravaged northwest.

An Associated Press reporter saw four US Chinooks evacuating hundreds of people stranded for days in a mountain town in the upper reaches of the Swat Valley.

A US Embassy spokesman said Thursday the choppers had flown 12 sorties. – AP

A friend in need is a friend indeed! :tup: :usflag:

awesome to see U.S. help, even though on one is paksitan is gona appericate it, in the end of the day the dumbass politican are gona blame the cause of the floods as a amerian conspiracy.

Back
Top Bottom