What's new

US, Arab countries hijacking Pakistani polls: MWM

Okay and what does that have to do with Arabs interfering in Pakistan's politics?

Pakistan's two major political parties are Pakistan Muslim League and Pakistan People's Party.

Pakistan Muslim League is lead by former Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif. He's a Sunni and heavily pro-Saudi Arabian. If I'm not mistaken, he might also be a Mureed of Pir Allauddin Siddiqui (owner of Noor TV (Muslim Sufi Channel)).

Nawaz Sharif also supports hardcore Sunni Muslim groups in Pakistan, Jihad-e-Kashmir and the Taliban in Afghanistan.

Pakistan People's Party's first Prime Minister Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto had very strong relations with Iran.

He had married a Lebanese Shia woman and as a result his daughter former Prime Minister Benazir Bhutto was also a Shia. She also enjoyed good relations with Iran.

Her son Bilawal Bhutto Zardari (Prime Minister in waiting) is also a Shia while his father, the current President Asif Ali Zardari is also more closer to Iran than Saudi Arabia.

Basically, Pakistan Muslim League is heavily pro-Saudi Arabian while Pakistan People's Party enjoys good relations with Iran but not so good with Saudi Arabia.

As a result, Arabian and Iranian government attitudes change considerably with Pakistan depending on which of the two political parties are in power in Pakistan.

Allahu Alam.

So you're blaming Arabs for the extremists in Pakistan? C'mon man what is that? Don't blame each other. And please tell me these specific Arabic countries. I'm not for generalizing them. But I would expect better of you. Palestinains used to fight in Afghanistan against the Soviet Union and they united the Mujahideen. Do you remember Abdullah Azzam? Of course things went down hill later on and splinter groups came about. This is how the world is today. Everyone is divided into sub groups and is taught only to support theirselves. It's the state of the world that is bad. And I don't support this state.

Just a few days before President Pervez Musharraf returned to Pakistan, he was giving an interview to a Pakistan news channel from his residence in one of the Arab countries.

He was asked by the anchor whether he believed any of the Middle Eastern countries were fighting a proxy war in Pakistan. He said that during his tenure as President, Middle Eastern countries were definitely involved in a proxy war in Pakistan. He wasn't able to name the countries for obvious reasons.

The interview was for either Dunya News or Samaa.

If I can find the inter from March 2013, Insha'Allah I'll post it here.

Just a few days before President Pervez Musharraf returned to Pakistan, he was giving an interview to a Pakistan news channel from his residence in one of the Arab countries.

He was asked by the anchor whether he believed any of the Middle Eastern countries were fighting a proxy war in Pakistan. He said that during his tenure as President, Middle Eastern countries were definitely involved in a proxy war in Pakistan. He wasn't able to name the countries for obvious reasons.

The interview was for either Dunya News or Samaa.

If I can find the inter from March 2013, Insha'Allah I'll post it here.

Isn't that the former president who everyone hates in Pakistan now?

All powerfull politicians in Pakistan have to go through the sausage factory. It's a cultural thing.

I still don't believe they would be fighting a proxy war, it wouldn't make sense. They can't do much to prevent Iran from getting a nuclear weapon if Iran tried its utmost to. And it's highly unlikely Pakistan would support Iran at this time and give technology secretly without the USA noticing and taking action. If they wanted to jeopardize their relationship with America. But I don't believe they want that at this moment. I'm sorry but this sounds like a conspiracy for whatever reason. Don't just try to point fingers at Arabs because you may not like them brother.

Iran offered Benazir $4b for nuclear tech: Beg
Sunday, May 14, 2006

ISLAMABAD: Pakistan’s former army chief says Iranian officials came to him for advice on heading off an attack on their nuclear facilities, and he in effect advised them to take a hostage – Israel.

The article you posted just proves my point further that Pakistan does not intend to share the nuclear tech with anyone.

Never heard of this party before, it seems it has reemerged after attacks on Shias in Pakistan.

its newer version of TNFJ secterian party nothing else. they have a huge monetary support from certain countries.

basically its formed to mint political benefits

I still don't believe they would be fighting a proxy war, it wouldn't make sense. They can't do much to prevent Iran from getting a nuclear weapon if Iran tried its utmost to. And it's highly unlikely Pakistan would support Iran at this time and give technology secretly without the USA noticing and taking action. If they wanted to jeopardize their relationship with America. But I don't believe they want that at this moment. I'm sorry but this sounds like a conspiracy for whatever reason. Don't just try to point fingers at Arabs because you may not like them brother.

Actually, I have the utmost respect for Muslim Arabs over any other civilisation on earth.

I'm mentioning Middle Eastern countries which also includes Iran.

What I'm saying is that if Pakistan is pushed against the wall, it'll do whatever it must to survive.

The last time Americans put sanctions on Pakistan, our Prime Minister Benazir Bhutto landed in North Korea in December 1993. It wasn't long before Pakistan tested its first proper Ballistic missile within 3-4 years while North Koreans conducted their nuclear test 13 years later.

If Pakistan were to give nuclear tech to Iran, it'll also make sure that Saudi Arabia has it too.

Outside world has next to zero influence on Pakistan's nuclear program - that goes for the Americans too. It's just the way it is.

Actually, I have the utmost respect for Muslim Arabs over any other civilisation on earth.

I'm mentioning Middle Eastern countries which also includes Iran.

I have respect for you too and your people bro, especially how you got nuclear weapons. Muslims don't understand the significance of that. Maybe Pakistan will be very important in the future for our security. I wish Arabic countries noticed this and took more advantages with ties with Pakistan. I think some do already have ties but they need more cooperation. Hopefully the economy picks back up and you may emerge. And also some peace deal with the Pakistani Taliban and other groups there. Those people need some understanding. They could reform their group and become more accepted but I don't know why they won't.

Btw, why do you respect Muslim Arabs the most? :) ....just curious.

... Btw, why do you respect Muslim Arabs the most? :) ....just curious.

They are the descendants of Rasool Allah Sallallahu Alaihi Wa-Alihi Was-Sallam and the Sahaba-e-Karam Radi'Allahu Ta'Allah Anhum. To me the defence of the Cities of Allah Aza'Wa-Jall and the Beloved Rasool Sallallahu Alaihi Wa-Alihi Was-Sallam are more important than state of Pakistan.

They are the descendants of Rasool Allah Sallallahu Alaihi Wa-Alihi Was-Sallam and the Sahaba-e-Karam Radi'Allahu Ta'Allah Anhum. To me the defence of the Cities of Allah Aza'Wa-Jall and the Beloved Rasool Sallallahu Alaihi Wa-Alihi Was-Sallam are more important than state of Pakistan.

BarakAllah feek, if it wasn't for those few hundred Arabs who followed RasoolAllah(SAW) Islam wouldn't be here. But they believed and Allah guided them. I wish we see more people like the sahaba.

You are surely misguided.

The arabs in this age are nothing of the sort of what prophet Muhammed is. They are a different people who are conquered and lost. They are at the mercy of anyone and are technically the modern day colony. Their rulers are a select few who are causing misery to millions with their funding of militancy in Syria, Yemen, Afghanistan, Pakistan. They are at the root cause of the injustice. So the walls have already fallen my friend.

And they are more important than your homeland?

The prophet said "there is a sweet smell coming from the East".

We need a strong and free Pakistan and that can only be achieved if we are all committed to making sure our interests are served at all times. This mentality of looking to these fake "badshas" is the reason why we are descending into chaos.

[MENTION][/MENTION]
You are surely misguided.

The arabs in this age are nothing of the sort of what prophet Muhammed Sallallahu Alaihi Wa-Alihi Was-Sallam is. They are a different people who are conquered and lost. They are at the mercy of anyone and are technically the modern day colony. Their rulers are a select few who are causing misery to millions with their funding of militancy in Syria, Yemen, Afghanistan, Pakistan. They are at the root cause of the injustice. So the walls have already fallen my friend.

And they are more important than your homeland?

The prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa-Alihi Was-Sallam said "there is a sweet smell coming from the East".

We need a strong and free Pakistan and that can only be achieved if we are all committed to making sure our interests are served at all times. This mentality of looking to these fake "badshas" is the reason why we are descending into chaos.

Firstly, I've added the highlighted red text in you're original post.

Secondly, carefully read through the follow book and then come back and preach me Al-Islam.

Allama Raja Nasir Jafari, secretary general, Majlis Wahdat-e-Muslimeen, has said that the US and its allies in Arab countries are hijacking Pakistani elections.
He appealed to all the political parties to join hands against these US stooges and turn down them. He said that MWM was a mainstream party that was formed to defend the rights of oppressed people of Pakistan.
He was addressing the Labbaik Ya Hussain Conference held at Nishtar Park on late Sunday night. Thousands of people attended the conference. The crowd kept raising slogans of Labbaik Ya Hussain throughout the speeches. “We reject sectarianism. Shia Muslims live all over the world and Karachi-based party should beware of the consequences of the attacks on peaceful and law-abiding workers of the MWM,” he warned.
He said that MWM supports those parties who are against terrorism and fanaticism. He urged the people to vote for MWM candidates in the elections. The MWM will sort out all their problems. He said that Shia ideology opposes the oppressors.
“An axis of four hellish countries is meddling into Pakistan’s internal affairs for their vested interests. We shall defeat them,” he vowed. Jafari said that the MWM would use power of people, ballot and its manifesto to bring positive change in Pakistan. He said that Election Commission would be held responsible for attack on the MWM candidates, supporters and officials.
“We want the Election Commission and Returning Officers that there must be neither electoral fraud nor phony votes. The results should be based on what the voters cast in the ballot boxes,” he said. Allama Amin Shaheedi, deputy secretary general, Allama Sadiq Raza Taqvi, Allama Aijaz Behishti, Shakir Raujani, Maulana Mohammad Hussain Karimi, Mubashir Zaidi, Syed Ahsan and other officials also spoke at the Conference.
They condemned the negative and provocative tactics being adopted by some parties against the MWM. They condemned the US and its allied countries for anti-Islam and pro-terrorism policies.
Allama Jafari also praised martyrs Sibt-e-Jafar, Allama Aftab Haider Jafari, Saeed Haider Zaidi, Muzaffar Kirmani and other martyrs of Karachi for their sacrifices for the sake of Islam, Muslims and oppressed people.
The MWM chief appealed to the people to vote for ‘Camp’, the electoral symbol of MWM, saying that it is the symbol of Hazrat Imam Hussain (RA) and his followers throughout the Islamic history.

US, Arab countries hijacking polls: MWM

Baseless propaganda ... This is sectarian party and none of sectarian party can win elections ... 20% scattered Shias are well in other mainstream parties not in this sect base party .............

Back
Top Bottom