What's new

US approves billion dollar tank, weapons sale to Saudi Arabia

The usual unfounded nonsense that you propagandize. 3-4 M60 Patton tanks have been destroyed. Around 20 tanks in total as some of them were only lightly damaged. I did not know that Yemeni territory became Saudi Arabian territory but while you are at it we might one day annex parts of Yemen. Many tribes and clans in Yemen have expressed an desire to join KSA. One day Arabia will be unified again. Will happen with the GCC as a whole and Yemen eventually.

Anyway in heavily mountainous areas as the KSA-Yemeni border (3000 meters +) - a border that is almost 2000 km long, border fights are completely normal and crossings a few 100 meters into foreign territory is not an achievement. I can do that as well. Houthi/Saleh soldiers who did so were all eliminated afterwards and turned into dust/waste or captured alive. Unfortunately many of those were child soldiers but this is expected from desperate qat-addicted terrorist cultists like the Houthi's.

Apparently there are better options out there but we should not exclude future cooperation on this front but currently it does not look likely.

you live in denial i keep a close eye on this war for obvious reasons http://lostarmour.info/yemen/ if i could read russian i would have submitted other video archives which wasn't pick up by the russian lads

Last edited:
Well every faction in M.E. show the videos of their attacks on Tanks and armored vehicles. Houtis is not an exception. I just saw a video from 2 days ago, Houtis shared a video about they destroyed one Bradley armored vehicle with an ATGM.

Those people who claim that Saudi Arabia lost 20+ tanks should share videos, otherwise it didn't happen.

KSA won't buy outdated tanks and if they are "outdated" they will be updated like similarly done in the past with every purchase of note. This is KSA we are talking about.
I didn't say M1 Abrams was outdated. I was referring to those that claim T14 Armata represents the end the relevance of all current Western tanks. In other words, you didn't get the joke.

Back
Top Bottom