What's new

US airdrops supplies in east Afghanistan

And how many years have you worked for the White House.

So many indians here talking in behalf of America :rofl:

You are wrong...

Indians are talking against our Enemy that is Pakistan....

Can't u understand this simple thing???

That's not the point. The point is cost and efficiency. When you have access from all channels (land, sea and air) you are likely to get things in and out faster and balance out the cost. When you are restricted to air, then the outcome would be obvious.

True, I think I do understand what you are implying. But the issue again I stress, example of Siachen, For most of the posts on Indian side, the only way of stocking in winters and summers both is air effort. We have been doing it since 1984 and that has not created much problems.

True, I think I do understand what you are implying. But the issue again I stress, example of Siachen, For most of the posts on Indian side, the only way of stocking in winters and summers both is air effort. We have been doing it since 1984 and that has not created much problems.

Yes compare a mountain glacier with 0 population to war-torn Afghanistan full of lethal fighters.

And how far are your air bases from Siachen. Your post is nonsense.

Sorry buddy, you are showing the readers exactly what I mean by inferiority complex. Dude, China and Pakistan has been good friends and remained at peace since its independence in 1947. That is 64 years of friendship you are trying to tuck under the carpet. India was punished for its lame forward policy in 1962 which is 49 years ago, which gave birth to your inferiority complex (we used to be Chini-Hindi Bhai Bhai before that). So the friendship is true and not there just to keep India in check. India itself is doing that to itself, because it does not stand a chance against China nor do they want to invade Pakistan because they have nukes. So you need to stop flattering yourself. Fact of the matter is nobody cares about India so you resort to getting global attention by doing petty things. U.S. is more of a concern to both China and Pakistan, not India. :lol:

China does not mind India being a part of the SCO so long Pakistan is in it, that was pretty clear. The only concerns are India may not bring anything or contribute positively to the party. Besides India is not in the region of interests ;)

Russia is doing business which is fine. China does our fair share so no complaints there. If Russia wants to be anti China, they would have armed Taiwan instead :azn:

You have clearly forgotten about the bilateral trades we have with the Russians, joint space programs, unified mutual stance against Japanese and the west etc. India is a small player on the global arena buddy, UNSC doesn't even have India in it and in the SCO, you're just an observer. The SCO is there to protect the peace within the region and Russia is very much interested in having an improved relationship with Pakistan. It would secure access to the warm waters and also opens up the door into the Muslim world. Then again, you can live your miserable live day dreaming that one day India will rise from the ashes and challenge China. I wish you luck on that, but the issue worth discussing right now isn't India, you are no comparison to the U.S. when it comes to being a threat to the region. Pakistan and Russia are doing great applying that pressure on America and NATO and they have guts. Not something we'd expect from India:lol:

China and Russia tussle over SCO’s future | The Global Realm

Read this article and come out of your fantasies, the article is written by a Chinese and shows how much China is fearful of India's rise. :cry: Russia supporting Pakistan so that India could also be included in SCO by Chinese support. But Chinese fear that Russia and China has dominance in SCO and after that it will become triple centric Russia-China-India.

China don't think but fears that Russia and India together undermine China's dominance in Central Asia. Do you really think other regional player don't endorse India role, then you are a stupid. Ever heard of Farkhour Airbase in Tajikistan. And Iran also endorses India's balancing role in Central Asia which is proved when Iran allowed Indian investment in duty free Chabahar port and allowing to build railway lines. And Pakistan and China seems terrified by that but all other regional players Russia, CAR and Iran seems happy with that.

And don't fantasize about 1962, we have made enough preparation against China. Chinese are really out-of-mind, they think that 1/10 GDP economically weak Pakistan with 1/20 foreign exchange reserve could take on India but 1/3.4 GDP size nuclear India could not take on China. :rofl: Heard of Agni 3 missile, it can ruin your Beijing city easily. And you made friendship with Pakistan only to counter India in 1963, and sacrificed your claim on Hunza valley to counter India. With Pakistan more got messed up with western power now we can solely devote our time against China.

As for Russia, they are allowing the NATO supply since mid-2009, and Russians are not this much mad to change their interest for the deaths of Pakistani soldiers because Pakistan and Russia has conflicting interest in Afghanistan. And, I don't know about Taiwan but India and Vietnam are the two biggest recipient of Russia weapons(it is there in above article also) against China.

Hey kid, constantly using ROFL icons does not strengthen your typical indian propaganda. The fact is the major players in the region (Russia and China) see for what India really is. Both countries know that India is staunchly becoming pro-Western, hence a threat to the region and the world.

As far as SCO, Russia is endorsing Pakistan's full membership. Now go away and weep!

Russia endorses full SCO membership for Pakistan | World | DAWN.COM

Munney!!! Read these two articles below. Russians are still arming up India against Pakistan and China. Russians are also arming up Vietnam against China. Russians will only give you some peanuts because Pakistan is ready to be satisfied with that peanuts.

Russia pledges support to India for SCO membership - PTI -

China and Russia tussle over SCO’s future | The Global Realm

And how many years have you worked for the White House.

So many indians here talking in behalf of America :rofl:

No Omar , I do not say this on behalf of America, I say this out of knowing how they react to such situations , Pakistan is caught in a tricky situation ... they cant completely get isolated and need to have a working relationship with the west and USA , and USA will arm-twist Pakistan in a whole lot of ways , may be even Impose Sanctions once they realize that Pakistan really means business this time around

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom