What's new

Uranium package, allegedly originated in Pakistan, seized by British police at Heathrow

The world does not work that way. It is all about proof... If they found it against Pakistan then Pakistan statement is null for them.......

Pakistan media almost cry about Modi on daily but not other media in the world..... So open a new thread and cry about him please..
we are posting media reports, right?
You post what suits you and I posted what suites me, as their is no final vedict after the Inquiry or from UK Authorities. All reports are just reports, but you belong to fake news and propaganda country will definitely like lies.

So, you opening your dung filled mouth with the Mutra logic attracted response with similar logic.

The British media who reported the story hasn't changed the Pakistan uranium claim? What about PDM? Has the government sued the false claims by the English newspaper?

we are posting media reports, right?
You post what suits you and I posted what suites me, as their is no final vedict after the Inquiry or from UK Authorities. All reports are just reports, but you belong to fake news and propaganda country will definitely like lies.

So, you opening your dung filled mouth with the Mutra logic attracted response with similar logic.

The so-called British friends did a great job of maligning Pakistan. Remember, it is not the Indians who initially reported this story. The claims were made by a British newspaper. I wouldn't get too focused on the Indians. The Indians are merely rejoicing at the expense of British claims.

The so-called British friends did a great job of maligning Pakistan. Remember, it is not the Indians who initially reported this story. The claims were made by a British newspaper. I wouldn't get too focused on the Indians. The Indians are merely rejoicing at the expense of British claims.
OK.
But you should have an idea how Indian Govt. managed fake news propaganda has infested all over the world. UK is most affected with Indian influence.

OK.
But you should have an idea how Indian Govt. managed fake news propaganda has infested all over the world. UK is most affected with Indian influence.

The Brits are far worse when it comes to Pakistan bashing. They are a few steps ahead of the Indians. Britain is a country that houses killers and convicts. Even India hasn't gone this far.

Again, it is a British newspaper that has made the sensational claims. The Indian members are bound to benefit from the lies spread by a British newspaper. What has your government actually done in response?

The Brits are far worse when it comes to Pakistan bashing. They are a few steps ahead of the Indians. Britain is a country that houses killers and convicts. Even India hasn't gone this far.

Again, it is a British newspaper that has made the sensational claims. The Indian members are bound to benefit from the lies spread by a British newspaper. What has your government actually done in response?
You just repeated the same crap over, to which I responded already.

Have a Good night for now. Thanks.

You just repeated the same crap over, to which I responded already.

Have a Good night for now. Thanks.

Don't get emotional. You can thank your British friends for spreading lies against Pakistan.

What has your government actually done in response?
They have responded to false allegation, as this is just a propaganda My Govt, can do this much only.

UK Govt. is not endorsing this propaganda.

Finally, in your above statement you are trying to tell me that you have nothing to do with Pakistan? as you said, "YOUR Govt."

They have responded to false allegation, as this is just a propaganda My Govt, can do this much only.

UK Govt. is not endorsing this propaganda.

Finally, in your above statement you are trying to tell me that you have nothing to do with Pakistan? as you said, "YOUR Govt."

No matter what you say, the claims were originally made by a British newspaper. Fact remains that the British newspaper hasn't changed it's story. In fact it stands by it's reported story.

There is no need to get angry at Indian members... The real culprit is the British newspaper.

the claims were originally made by a British newspaper.
I responded to this already, you clearly has serious issues with following a simple conversation and understanding/comprehension.

keep repeating yourself.

I responded to this already, you clearly has serious issues with following a simple conversation and understanding/comprehension.

keep repeating yourself.

You haven't responded to British newspaper claims. All you have shown is anger at some irrelevant Indian members.

Please refer to Post # 27
As you mentioned, this is just a Newspaper report, which has been responded by Pakistan at official level.

The newspaper hasn't corrected it's claims. Time for the imported government to sue the newspaper? Oh wait, Britain is the same country that is an ally of PDM. How embarrassing for Britain and PDM.

I am enjoying this shitshow like so many. Lately Pakistan has been at the forefront of shitshows.

The newspaper hasn't corrected it's claims. Time for the imported government to sue the newspaper? Oh wait, Britain is the same country that iscan ally of PDM. How embarrassing.
I dont know what to tell you when you can not even differentiate between a newspaper and Govt.

I dont know what to tell you when you can not even differentiate between a newspaper and Govt.

The story remains unchanged. I haven't read an apology and change in story from the newspaper. That is failure on the part of the imported government.

Back
Top Bottom