What's new

*Updated* Defence.pk/Pakguns.com Flood Relief Work 2010

To Bazerk

il_fullxfull.55942760.jpg

Good work my Brother.

Even though it is a matter of personal privacy, it is always motivating to see the pictures of actual people(heros) helping the affected like in previous operation thread!

Just my opinion :)

Even though it is a matter of personal privacy, it is always motivating to see the pictures of actual people(heros) helping the affected like in previous operation thread!

There are approximately 460 images of this relief effort with me. Tons of them have images of members handing out the items themselves. In fact, if you look close enough, you might just see a couple of members from Defence.pk. Correct me if I'm wrong but are you wondering if we handed out the items ourselves? If that's the case then I can assure you that we did. Just wait for the videos to show up. :)

P.S No heroes here. Just regular Pakistani's helping out their disaster-struck brothers and sisters.

Oh and I have a request to all the members who're providing me with their feedback here.

Do not appreciate any particular member who was involved in this effort, appreciate the team that made this possible. I wouldn't have done anything without my brothers in arms and when I say that I mean each and every single one of you including the people who were with me on ground from Defence.pk and PakGuns.com.

Great work by the whole team. May Allah bless you all.

I just wanted to add that i myself, came back just yesterday after holding a relief camp in 2 refugee sites in Charsadda. And from what i have gathered, I would like to direct your attention to the following points:

Apart from the lack of food and clean water, the main problem that these poor people are facing is disease.

I saw a lot of children with scabies, rashes, infected wounds etc. Acute Diarrhoea and malnutrition are also very much prevalent. Older people have severe chest infections and eye problems. If not treated properly and on time, these diseases have the potential to become epidemics and that bodes ill for all the people living in these affected areas.

I would like to suggest that medical supplies and Doctors also be included in your next phase, which is essential, and to that affect, i would like to offer my services as a doctor, whenever i am available, as i am currently working in collaboration with some other NGOs as well.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Keep up the good work.

regards,

Great work by the whole team. May Allah bless you all.

I just wanted to add that i myself, came back just yesterday after holding a relief camp in 2 refugee sites in Charsadda. And from what i have gathered, I would like to direct your attention to the following points:

Apart from the lack of food and clean water, the main problem that these poor people are facing is disease.

I saw a lot of children with scabies, rashes, infected wounds etc. Acute Diarrhoea and malnutrition are also very much prevalent. Older people have severe chest infections and eye problems. If not treated properly and on time, these diseases have the potential to become epidemics and that bodes ill for all the people living in these affected areas.

I would like to suggest that medical supplies and Doctors also be included in your next phase, which is essential, and to that affect, i would like to offer my services as a doctor, whenever i am available, as i am currently working in collaboration with some other NGOs as well.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Keep up the good work.

regards,

Glad to know that you're also doing your part for your countrymen. Keep up the good work! :tup:

I've noticed the lack of Doctors as well and had full plans to take along a team of Doctors along this relief effort but our Microbiologist "Jiya Seher" wasn't able to get us the Doctors or the Medicines. I'm hoping that next time around she'd be able to arrange something of that sort, InshAllah.

Correct me if I'm wrong but are you wondering if we handed out the items ourselves? If that's the case then I can assure you that we did. Just wait for the videos to show up. :)

P.S No heroes here. Just regular Pakistani's helping out their disaster-struck brothers and sisters.

I am being misconstrued I just wanted to say last time I saw some pictures of guys (they can be 'Bezerk' or from PakGuns)and it motivated me to donate little more and be little more open hearted, same goes for many people when they see, some people work selflessly for a cause, they also feel ashamed(like myself) and come forward.

P.S please take my comments in positive note. Please :argh::argh:

Good job guys! I am sure you must be getting tons of people's blessings for all the good work you r doing. God bless you all!!

Last edited:
Bezerk you Jiya and your group/team have done a nobile and a great job mashallah ... as sad it is to see these pic's it almost brings tears to ones eyes it is also a great joy in our hearts and souls to see that help was provided to these people in need keep up the good work and may GOD bless you guys for helping the ones needs and may GOD bless these people and may GOD bless Pakistan .

I do not think strong privacy is needed. They are not doing any crime neither in Defence.pk nor in outside but expressing opinion. It's pleasure to see those members with whom we make friendship or fight.

I do not think strong privacy is needed. They are not doing any crime neither in Defence.pk nor in outside but expressing opinion. It's pleasure to see those members with whom we make friendship or fight.

Its a personal preference. Simple as that.

Welldone Defence.pk and PakGuns Team.Dumping goods to the affected areas is one thing and handing it over personnaly to the needy is another.Great job Bezerk and other members of the team for going in this Heat and Ramazan.Allaha will Bless you.

Mashallah good work done! Jazak Allah Khair.

I salute you Jiya Seher, Taimi Khan and Bezerk!
You are the ones Pakistan needs!

If I was here during that time, I would have surely helped on field/physically.

May Allah bless you all and Pakistan :)

Back
Top Bottom