What's new

Update of 3 New Chinese large missile crafts to Bangladesh

Lankan Ranger

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Update 3 New Chinese large missile crafts to Bangladesh

According to BMF, Bangladesh Navy has ordered 3 large missile crafts from China. Currently two are being built in China.

New 3 large missile crafts of 600 ton displacement.

Specs:

1 x Chinese AK-176M 76.2 mm, 4 x 2 C-802A anti-ship missiles, 2 x 6-cell RDC-32 ASW rocket launchers, 2 x CIWS.

Separately 5 of 300 ton displacement are being built in Bangladesh Navy's own dockyard.

1-13.jpg

great news indeed . when we are going to get this ?

Great news. Defend Strongly, with more machines :)

According to BMF, Bangladesh Navy has ordered 3 large missile crafts from China. Currently two are being built in China.

Specs:

1 x Chinese AK-176M 76.2 mm, 4 x 2 C-802A anti-ship missiles, 2 x 6-cell RDC-32 ASW rocket launchers, 2 x CIWS.

Separately 5 of 300 ton displacement are being built in Bangladesh Navy's own dockyard.

1-13.jpg

This is fantastic news. But could someone explain the red part to me please? I don't quite understand what it's saying.

So are there any details about the "300 ton displacement's" that are being built thanks to help from China. Or are they possibly smaller versions of the 500 ton displacement's? Sorry but this "300/600 ton displacement" terminology is new to me.

This is fantastic news. But could someone explain the red part to me please? I don't quite understand what it's saying.

About the red part in the original news report. This newsa is probably about one month old. I have read either in PDF or other forum that BD and China had agreed to build 5 units of 300 ton displacement crafts in Khulna. These have been named as Khulna class. A photograph of a signing ceremony between the two countries was also there.

Specs:

So the C-802A anti-ship missiles is actually on the plan. Saw this tender few years back(2008). They were aiming for domestic production of missiles. Hope the construction work's finished and we hav the approval of chinese ToT. Thanks to china.

Construction of one story combined workshop for C-802

The two frigates that are being built right now in china are this F-22
Type 053H3 (Jiangwei II): Improved 053H2G with the rear anti-aircraft artillery mount elevated. Armed with 8 x C-802 anti-ship missiles, and HQ-7 SAM. The most obvious visual distinction between Jiangwei I & II is that the aft AAA mounts are elevated in Jiangwei II. Jiangwei II class was briefly equipped with HQ-61B SAM system before being replaced by HQ-7 during upgrade, and some sources claim that the upgraded version is also called Type 057.
f22p.jpg

and the crafts that are buing built is probably by khulna shipyard.
Though this is old stuff

gallery_1_37_45195.jpg

maolitaniap601mi0.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom