What's new

Update NA 246 Happening/Results

I hope JI wins.

So both pti and mqm don't say that they are going to control Karachi.

I rather see competition in 2018.

I hope JI wins.

So both pti and mqm don't say that they are going to control Karachi.

I rather see competition in 2018.
Another die hard party supporter statment , who is affiliated with presidency ?lolzzz

That's I might call a fair square media input at 246 buy elections in Karachi ?
Remember I didn't made it bye elections ?lol,zz
I did it , because I wanted too .
Pls check it out its not in any ones favour BTW, but really I like it cause it's real Pakistani & so great ?

No one expects MQM to lose. What everyone wants to know is how much they win by and how many votes are cast in total.

MQM will win, the question is by what margin? If PTI or JI can close the margin and the difference of vote is not more than 20 000, that means 8-10 seats in the next election are up for grab.
Question is not by what margin, as it was wrongfully displayed by non Karachi based.media ?
But it will be , certificate to MQM that it can win fairly , against all odds ?
Dorsnt matters , how big or less the margin would be , but after that elections , can PTI be found till next elections .

IF MQM wins it will be big moral booster for MQM.
if PTI+JI score more votes then MQM then there will interesting scenario in near futures.

Question is not by what margin, as it was wrongfully displayed by non Karachi based.media ?
Dorsnt matters , how big or less the margin would be , but after that elections , can PTI be found till next elections .
Against what odds? With using target killers ?

I dont see either the PTI or JI wining this seat but the interesting part will be the amount of votes both these parties pick against MQM. Previously there was simply no competition to MQM on this seat. This time however it is a different story. Lets see what happens.

MQM is going to win it. And if the up-coming general elections in Karachi are going to be this much strict I don't see MQM winning much seats.

MQM is going to win it. And if the up-coming general elections in Karachi are going to be this much strict I don't see MQM winning much seats.
If PTI comes on Third Position then MQM would keep Winning Next Election as well because PTI would be no more in Karachi while JI and JUI will be able to gather Pashtun Votes convincingly.

MQM will win, the question is by what margin? If PTI or JI can close the margin and the difference of vote is not more than 20 000, that means 8-10 seats in the next election are up for grab.
Dorsnt matters , how big or less the margin would be , but after that elections , can PTI be found till next elections
Against what odds? With using target killers ?
Against stupid uturn khan & his stupid fan boys who often get lessons from peoples like khawaja asif ?lolzzz
BTW , how many PTI supporters , its members got targetED to be killed or been killed by MQM?
Fake excuses , fake cries won't save PTI much long in national politics , after judicial commission ,s clearances PTI will be sent to khawaja asif feet's to bow down & get their salaries of NA ?
Will a treat yo watch ?lolzzz

What's wrong with your mind boy, look it your first line of the post "MQM GOING TO WIN IT" then will not win much seats ?
You look so confused looking at your dam Loss's ?lolzzz

All the best to all parties participating on this seat. MQM is clear favorite to win the seat. Hope there won't be any violence.
At least we have some statesmen like JZ, die hard , but logical , i hate you ?lolzzz

Back
Top Bottom