What's new

UP drops sedition charges against Kashmiri students

They were studying on prime minister scholarship and yet they were shouting pakistan zindabad......namak-harami ki bi koi hud hoti hey

They don't have to support India. But imagine the situation in a college hostel TV room. Everyone must have been gutted that India lost a nail biter and then if someone starts shouting Pakistan Zindabad what else would you expect from the college kids. It's surprising that none of the Kashmiris got hurt. They must have been given immediate protection. Also these are special scholarship for Kashmir student. I am not aware of any such PM scholarship for students of other states. The sedition charges were stupidity though, glad the govt dropped it so soon.

What else can be expected from shameless fanatics!
if they were fanatics, they would not have allowed kashmiris to study with them in the first place. Its just college violence that got politicized.

they are young people, who are prone to violence, same as the other group that was involved in fighting. Booking them under sedition is completely retard, and courts would probably have castigated police.
Good that they took it back.
Sedition is a very serious charge, mostly applies to govt officials or those in power. Not to some teenagers.
Sedition might be a serious charge but they were not doodh peetay bachay, they were university students.....i survived on scholarships and you have no idea how much thankful i am to them....but look at these thankless , kashmiris, un-necessarily provoking their indian countrymen.
@Armstrong

they are young people, who are prone to violence, same as the other group that was involved in fighting. Booking them under sedition is completely retard, and courts would probably have castigated police.
Good that they took it back.
Sedition is a very serious charge, mostly applies to govt officials or those in power. Not to some teenagers.

This was a bad case of sedition, but a good case of Namak Harami.

Sedition might be a serious charge but they were not doodh peetay bachay, they were university students.....i survived on scholarships and you have no idea how much thankful i am to them....but look at these thankless , kashmiris, un-necessarily provoking their indian countrymen.
@Armstrong
I have no issues them supporting pakistan. According to Govt of India, BCCI does not represent India, and hence its game between two private clubs, in this case BCCI vs PCB.
How does it matter who they support and how exactly is it sedition.. :p:

@Armstrong

I think you are being too harsh on them. Personally I have no problem of them supporting Pakistan in cricket. It's just a game. As long as they don't do any anti national activity that should not be a problem. The problem here was that they acted stupid and sometimes stupidity can be dangerous. But that alone is not a seditious activity.

I have no issues them supporting pakistan. According to Govt of India, BCCI does not represent India, and hence its game between two private clubs, in this case BCCI vs PCB.
How does it matter who they support and how exactly is it sedition.. :p:
sedition was a stretch and has rightfully been dropped.

I think you are being too harsh on them. Personally I have no problem of them supporting Pakistan in cricket. It's just a game. As long as they don't do any anti national activity that should not be a problem. The problem here was that they acted stupid and sometimes stupidity can be dangerous. But that alone is not a seditious activity.
it will be a shame if the victim of this episode is other kashmiri students who are genuinely there to study not sloganeering. There are many kashmiris who have personal ambitions and I hope their studies are not hinderered.

it will be a shame if the victim of this episode is other kashmiri students who are genuinely there to study not sloganeering. There are many kashmiris who have personal ambitions and I hope their studies are not hinderered.
some morons spoil it for the whole group

Yeah I hope they don't get tagged and isolated as a group in college.

they were asked to give names of those kashmiri students who were involved in the mess up . . . . none of them oppened their mouth . . thats why this decision was taken for the total group :tdown:

?????????????
@Armstrong

??????????????????? o_O are you pakistani

The Kashmiri's do not have indian countrymen, the indians are their occupiers

The Kashmiri's are muslims and support Pakistan (you know your supposed country)

The whole reason why inda has to keep so many soldiers in Kashmir is because they know the Kashmiri's would drop India like a used condom as soon as they left..

**** India!!!! if the Indians want to waste billions in subsidies then keep it coming, The kashmiri's should waste every penny and laugh in their faces as they shout Pakistan Zindabad!!!!:pakistan:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom