What's new

Unveiling Pakola: Pakistan's first and oldest cola brand

dexter

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

From its inception to its rise as a cultural sensation, this video uncovers the intriguing story behind Pakistan's first and oldest cola brand 'Pakola'.

We explore how Pakola emerged as a symbol of national pride, the visionary minds behind its idea, and a nostalgic taste of childhood for millions of Pakistanis.

please describe the taste. What would it be closest to?
I am imagining a lemony taste??

Never liked Pakola.
Its Ice Cream Syrup Flavor. And i Hate Ice Cream Syrup based drinks.
Tastes like medicine to me🤮 😂.
But Taste is subjective thing.

From its inception to its rise as a cultural sensation, this video uncovers the intriguing story behind Pakistan's first and oldest cola brand 'Pakola'.

We explore how Pakola emerged as a symbol of national pride, the visionary minds behind its idea, and a nostalgic taste of childhood for millions of Pakistanis.

You haven't lived until you have tired Pakola Milkshake:

I used to buy cases of Pakola cans and drink it every day, but then stopped because of the calories. Last time I had it was a couple of weeks ago at a restaurant. It goes well with karahi gosht.

I suck at business things.

What is the difference here between Mehran Bottlers, Pakistan Beverages, Pakola, and who does this guy represent? Are they just owned by the same people but under different names?

It looks pretty big, at least bigger than I imagined. Also more humble beginnings than I imagined.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom