What's new

‘Unpegged’ dollar jumps by 10pc to shatter all records

Don't respond to the retarded Pajeet for something which is an internal matter
fair enough. I didn't really structure my argument for that conversation anyway, so meh

yeah it can give statements of peace, but it has no reason to stop any activities against a weak vulnerable pakistan, if anything the current diaster has probably fanned excitement in bjp quarters for akhand bharat dreams
Exactly this here ^

India is in a very strong position to move towards working on dismantling Pakistan, and they have Kashmir mostly under control unlike the past so "peace" is not an any helpful to them.

There is no reason for peace to be favourable for India when it can just continue covertly to undermine Pakistan's existence and have much smaller states that pose absolutely no threat.

It will be a beneficial but also a symbolic win for them, eventually they could even absorb certain parts through political influence. Those small states would become India's bitch.

There's literally no reason for India to suddenly actually help Pakistan stay afloat, they already have Kashmir under control and geopolitics is in their favour, they want to move towards total disintegration

Peace with Pakistan means nothing to India.

All signs that Pakistan is heading towards complete economic collapse.
I think people dont understanf what a collapse is.

We have already defaulted. Hence why rupee fell from 200 to 300 in span of few days

You cant import anything or raw materials LC cant be opened

Reserves are zero.
Even if we default right now on loans it wont change much.

Our bonds are being sold at 30% loss. Meaning everyone has already decided we have defaulted.

Honestly defualting now may be better for us in short term you may see some recovery in rupee if that happens

Expats account for a massive amount of the country's income.
If we were all to go back to Pakistan, I reckon we could build back the country a lot faster.

The current imported govt is a useless one
If we were the imported government, it might be the best thing to happen to Pakistan

Pointless since you are not personally invested in pakistan, but Arsalan345 has to stake his very life and the life of his family on the survival of pakistan.

You are sitting in UK, pissing impractical fantasy on a pakistani who smells and lives his reality every day of his life.

Even the current govt. as useless as it might be, has more invested in pakistan than you. That is the harsh reality.

Don't respond to the retarded Pajeet for something which is an internal matter

I have as much right as a British citizen to respond on the "internal matter" of pakistan.

Pointless since you are not personally invested in pakistan, but Arsalan345 has to stake his very life and the life of his family on the survival of pakistan.

You are sitting in UK, pissing impractical fantasy on a pakistani who smells and lives his reality every day of his life.

Even the current govt. as useless as it might be, has more invested in pakistan than you. That is the harsh reality.

I have as much right as a British citizen to respond on the "internal matter" of pakistan.

I am a Pakistani citizen too, though?

I am a Pakistani citizen too, though?

A dual citizenship is more dangerous than a British pakistani with a single citizenship.

It gives you a false sense of pakistani "patriotism" while sitting in a comfortable UK home. The kind that makes you give selfish and bad advice to folks in pakistan who one had high hopes on you.

A dual citizenship is more dangerous than a British pakistani with a single citizenship.

It gives you a false sense of pakistani "patriotism" while sitting in a comfortable UK home. The kind that makes you give selfish and bad advice to folks in pakistan who one had high hopes on you.
ok

They can start using the Indian Rupee to save themselves and their economy.

It would stabilize their economy, provide food security and protect them against inflation.

How simple it all can be unless they want to complicate it with their "logical reasoning".

You Indians are so full of crap.

Unlike you people we are not losers.. millions of Pakistanis are still in fight for a positive change. You people are a loser civilization that after a few knocks give up.

take your crap and eat it.

They can start using the Indian Rupee to save themselves and their economy.

It would stabilize their economy, provide food security and protect them against inflation.

How simple it all can be unless they want to complicate it with their "logical reasoning".
That does not make any sense and won't solve any problem. Pakistan's problems are lack of resources, they can't be fixed by changing currency just as your car with broken transmission won't run after a paint job. Even in practical terms, who will supply them with INR, India's reserve Bank? based on what? What will they do with PKR if they do an exchange?

@Bleek

they want to move towards total disintegration

What do you think would be the consequences for India if (a nuclear powered) Pakiland were to totally disintegrate? Think!

Regards

That does not make any sense and won't solve any problem. Pakistan's problems are lack of resources, they can't be fixed by changing currency just as your car with broken transmission won't run after a paint job. Even in practical terms, who will supply them with INR, India's reserve Bank? based on what? What will they do with PKR if they do an exchange?

A currency swap agreement will help pakistan bridge this resource gap. Pretty sure India will find something to buy in pakistan too. It will boost their trade 500%. At the very least.

If nothing India can purchase and rent the road corridor to Afghanistan using the PKR.

A currency swap agreement will help pakistan bridge this resource gap. Pretty sure India will find something to buy in pakistan too. It will boost their trade 500%. At the very least.

If nothing India can purchase and rent the road corridor to Afghanistan using the PKR.
Pakistan has a minimum need of $20 - $25 Billion per year indefinitely for basic needs (food, fuel, medicines). Nobody has that liquidity lying around today. If you visualize the magnitude of the problem, you will realize that no gamesmanship will fix this.

Back
Top Bottom