What's new

Unofficial Martial Law Declared By ISPR?

Do you trust ISPR and the Pakistan Military?

• Total voters
It is unfortunate - that like all Pakistanis - power doesn’t suit many in its military. Somewhere along the way those with weak character in the military end up becoming Brigadiers or Generals but stop being soldiers of Pakistan

Anytime you read the words…“fruitful” or “zeal” or “bondage”….you know where it came from.

The 10 clowns who voted YES LMFAO.

Ask these mofos which pakistan they are talking about, the one where they have been screwing the bloody civilians since its independence or the one they have reduced into half.

Generals are all old boomers….mentally they’re stuck in 1988.

Looks like an Indian general after Pakistan's befitting reply when two Indian warplanes were shot down and their pilot captured.
My bad! Corrected now for Pakistani awam!

360_F_65599530_RuuoZKG8dj0hdNYpGVIf2u7kJnBYfQfx.jpg

The 10 clowns who voted YES LMFAO.

Generals are all old boomers….mentally they’re stuck in 1988.
All of them are same no matter if they are boomers mellenials or GenZ. There are few exceptions but the officer corp as a hole is malignant and full of superiority complex.

View attachment 933362

Do yourselves all a favour, and don't google this term.

I did ( i had to find out what that meant !!!! ... now where is that red button you told me to never press .... ) - and yes - this is EXACTLY what the Pakistan Army is doing to the people of Pakistan, and to Jinnah's vision of Pakistan ...

I did ( i had to find out what that meant !!!! ... now where is that red button you told me to never press .... ) - and yes - this is EXACTLY what the Pakistan Army is doing to the people of Pakistan, and to Jinnah's vision of Pakistan ...
In retaliation overseas Pak should give any of the corrupt politicians etc who visit abroad a tough time.. especially if they decide to retire abroad. Do not send a penny back to the country and get your loved ones out. Reinvest any investments if possible.. protest against any arms sales or aid given to the country..boycott the country and its goods..

If you think you can do better then join the army or shut the fu(k up. Easy for you to bitch about this and bitch about that but try and solve a little problem and you get all flustered. You can't imagine the magnitude of the issues PA faces from the adversaries they have and the fine thread they walk to prevent a calamity befalling the country , the country imploding and the people and country sinking.
And why exactly is country sinking?

It's military government since April 2022. The experienced military has sunk the ship further. So better shut the f*ck up and tell generals to mind their business. We the people own this country and will rule it with our chosen representative. If your generals can't work with Imran Khan, then f*ck off. Ask them to resign. They are in service of the nation, not our rulers.

But they won't resign . You know why? Because they are property dealers. They can't afford to lose their plots. They are cowards. The army statement shows they're freaked out.

Back
Top Bottom