What's new

United Muslim World economic Potential

The SC

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Canada
What would be the GDP of a United Muslim World and what economic influence will it have on the world in general?
Is it that scary of a potential? and to whom?
I personally think that it is the best thing that can happen to Muslim countries, for their own sake first. And, since world economy is interdependent, I think many other nations will benefit too.

Why would Saudi share it's resouce with pak or India in the name of Islam. Are you watching what S happening in Europe. Haven't you learned from east Pakistan experience that united Islamic country will not stand.

no nationalistic interest are more than religious interest...
Even if they agree on economic integration, next problem will arise between shia and sunni's, then sufi's and ahmedis..
Its better this experiment is not even thot of..

What would be the GDP of a United Muslim World and what economic influence will it have on the world in general?
I personally think that it is the best thing that can happen to Muslim countries, for their own sake first. And, since world economy is interdependent, I think many other nations will benefit too.

With Oil yes. Without oil not that great.

Economic potential does not really matter. Every country with a decent size has the potential to become USA if all of its resources and manpower is utilized properly. What matters is how efficient you are. How efficiently you are using your resources.

In that respect, most of the muslim majority countries are in a shabby condition today. The ones who are a little better are only so because of their oil like Katar and UAE. Very few islamic countries have managed to make significant progress without the blessing of oil. Heck, many countries remain backward despite being blessed with so many resources.

There is no such thing as "United Muslim", In modern dictionary of religion the world muslim mean a religion consists of 100s of sects who all hate each other more than they hate non-muslim (i ma writing that dictionary)

So, all in all the GDP is 5 trillion dollars, or 10% of world GDP approximately without Russia and Thailand.
This lives much to desire, but It proves there is an Ummah, since it is counting its cents.
So, the main thing for now is to raise that GDP to higher numbers, but how?
The EU's GDP is 12 trillion dollars, what makes this huge difference?

http://prr.hec.gov.pk/Chapters/181-5.pdf

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom