What's new

Under Dynamic Leadership of Imran Khan & General Bajwa Indian Army Fatalities in Kashmir are at an All Time Low

F*ck Afghanistan

I don't care abut that country. For last 20 years I am hearing the same excuse about Afghanistan. First it was American presence in Afghanistan that stopped us from hurting India. Then it was American withdrawal that is stopping us from hurting India. In future we would have some other excuse for Afghanistan to not to give India what it deserves

Our leadership is coward. Eastern front or western front. It is a failure on both
It was AQ/OBL that has caused all this issues. Prior to 9/11 Westerners did not care what happened in Afghanistan or how many Indians were killed in Kashmir. Things have changed.

Our leadership most adjust to the geopolitical realities. Only conventional war can liberate Kashmir today. Unless we are ready to go all out we should remain quiet build our strength.

These are the total number of Indian soldiers that died due to militant attacks or encounters in Kashmir in 2021

Hav Mohammad Saleem Akhoon
Havildar Pinku Kumar
Sub Inspector/GD Manga Ram Deb Barma
CT/DVR Ashok Kumar
Lance Dafedar Deepak Kumar

These are the total deaths of Indian army and CRPF due to militancy in yea 2021

That is even less than the one latest attack on FC balcohistan in Balochistan

This is the leadership of great leader imran Khan and his extension given army chief General Bajwa

No need to blame your General.
He cant do anything much

It was AQ/OBL that has caused all this issues. Prior to 9/11 Westerners did not care what happened in Afghanistan or how many Indians were killed in Kashmir. Things have changed.

Our leadership most adjust to the geopolitical realities. Only conventional war can liberate Kashmir today. Unless we are ready to go all out we should remain quiet build our strength.

Western world would have to care about Pakistani lives too. If not then Indians should die

It is that simple

All I am asking is to punish India for its crimes. Our coward leadership has stopped that completely giving a free way to India to do whatever it wants to do both in Kashmir and in Pakistan
No need to blame your General.
He cant do anything much

Well you say he did Pulwama

If that is true then more needs to be done
Is it in Pakistan's interest to go to war ?

who said I want Pakistan to go to war

I want Pakistan to make enemy pay for its crimes. I don't see any war in this

Western world would have to care about Pakistani lives too. If not then Indians should die

It is that simple

All I am asking is to punish India for its crimes. Our coward leadership has stopped that completely giving a free way to India to do whatever it wants to do both in Kashmir and in Pakistan

Well you say he did Pulwama

If that is true then more needs to be done

who said I want Pakistan to go to war

I want Pakistan to make enemy pay for its crimes. I don't see any war in this
Don't worry millions of Indians have already died this year.

Don't worry millions of Indians have already died this year.

Not to our bullets

But to a pandemic and I am not happy with that

Enemy soldiers should die to our bullets. That is what matters not a death due to stupid pandemic

Its karma. :lol:

It is incompetency of a jahil chai wala who allowed events like kumb mela to f^ck his own country

We muslims don't wait for karma. We believe in fighting for justice and making enemy weep

In Year 2021 Indian army deaths in Kashmir due to militancy are at an all time low with only a handful Indian soldier dying due to militancy

As compared to that Pakistani deaths due to militancy are reaching new heights in Balochistan

Who is responsible for these failures and when exactly they would be held responsible for these failures?

Imran Khan wants back channel peace dialogue...probably a formalization of LOC into international border before he leaves office...thats why no of deaths are at an all time low....the militants also have lost the will to fight

Imran Khan wants back channel peace dialogue...probably a formalization of LOC into international border before he leaves office...thats why no of deaths are at an all time low....the militants also have lost the will to fight

There are more than willing militants to fight Indian army

Modi himself is the biggest motivator for them

Only thing missing is that we are ruled by a bunch of pacifist cowards. Both in civilian and military domains
We the new generation Indians loves to deal in straight forward ,for us Pakistan,Chinese,US are all same , foreigners .

Yeah that is why new generation Indians surrendered hundreds of kilometers of land to China in Ladakh without putting up a straight fight

Last edited:
There are more than willing militants to fight Indian army

Modi himself is the biggest motivator for them

Only thing missing is that we are ruled by a bunch of pacifist cowards. Both in civilian and military domains

Yeah that is why new generation Indians surrendered hundreds of kilometers of land to China in Ladakh without putting up a straight fight

we need to give peace a chance..today there was All Party conference...things are moving at a Brisk pace..Kashmir is now as mainstreamed as Madhya Pradesh in India..anyways the Valley was the only pace in question and soon it will be joned by rail to Delhi ..time to look to the future and not past...in a couple of decades, Kashmir dispute would be 100 years old..time to drop it and make a great future for all of South Asia..the welfare state dream of Imran Khan can only be realized by dropping the Kashmir issue...

we need to give peace a chance..today there was All Party conference...things are moving at a Brisk pace..Kashmir is now as mainstreamed as Madhya Pradesh in India..anyways the Valley was the only pace in question and soon it will be joned by rail to Delhi ..time to look to the future and not past...in a couple of decades, Kashmir dispute would be 100 years old..time to drop it and make a great future for all of South Asia..the welfare state dream of Imran Khan can only be realized by dropping the Kashmir issue...

India is a fascist state. You are ruled by people who hate your biggest minority

There can't be peace with such people. That "peace" would only be for your soldiers while Pakistani civilians and soldiers would continue to die like it is happening right now

General bajwa is your best bet right now. Just pray that he gets even more extension since he is slowly doing everything that would go in your favor

Noone going to talk to you .
Behave and mind in your own business will be good for you.
If you target our cities further precise military strike will happen in your soil.
We the new generation Indians loves to deal in straight forward ,for us Pakistan,Chinese,US are all same , foreigners .

Stay in your limit supa pooper 2020 Pajeet. This is just a stability phase once we are out of it, you will face the thunder, just wait till December 2022. Next gen indians lol, you are the same go-mutra lot that have been dealt with since 1000 years. The only good thing you are good at is scheming, hence the famous saying, baghal me chura moon pe ram ram.

The international response to India revoking Articles 370 & 35A is all you need to know. I think Pakistan quickly realized that they need to go it alone regarding Kashmir. Unfortunately, they are handicapped by economic issues, FATF, IMF, and even Afghanistan are playing a role.

Its one of these threads per week now - Karachi really is the 5th worst place to live on earth.
The international response to India revoking Articles 370 & 35A is all you need to know. I think Pakistan quickly realized that they need to go it alone regarding Kashmir. Unfortunately, they are handicapped by economic issues, FATF, IMF, and even Afghanistan are playing a role.
Why is the Indian government reaching out to the Kashmiri leadership and giving indications otherwise if the international reaction was “continue to ethnic cleansing and suppression”?

Its one of these threads per week now - Karachi really is the 5th worst place to live on earth.

Why is the Indian government reaching out to the Kashmiri leadership and giving indications otherwise if the international reaction was “continue to ethnic cleansing and suppression”?
Why not? We are playing to the gallery. In a UT, a elected govt is handicapped. Administration is run through LT. Governor. It was always part of the plan. Only Pakistanis think Modi would do anything with Pakistan in mind.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom