What's new

Unbelievable! The US Never Expected the Replacement to Come So Quickly!

Well, I can't really take your word on that......especially after the unimpressed launch of Ernie Bot......

lol, how or in what parameter you can claim Huawei Self-Driving technology is better than Tesla?

I mean, most of the world did not see it that, care to explain how Huawei's better? And to top it off, Tesla self-driving tech wasn't even the best in the West. Here are top 6 self driving car company by Life-Wire

No, that's why I quote PROFESSIONAL ARTICLE by reputable source written by people who know their business.

And now you change from "Structural Engineer" when you talk to me about ship to "Instrument Engineering" when you talk to @FuturePAF about whatever it you were talking about, and now you write your thesis on AI? Wow, Wow Wow. Sure, you had 20 PhD finished before you turn 12.

So are you building ship, a material or hardware guy or a AI program hacker??

But well, whatever float your boat man, I seriously don't want to know

Yes, Chinese news is censored and twisted.

That's why you hardly find any.

I posted several news about it here in this forum.

Yes, Chinese news is censored and twisted.

That's why you hardly find any.

I posted several news about it here in this forum.
Well, I can say I score 120 on a Celtic game against Sacramento King, just that the news are censored and you can hardly find any, I have posted some news about how I score `120 on a game tho.

Now please believe I am better than Steph.........

Well, I can say I score 120 on a Celtic game against Sacramento King, just that the news are censored and you can hardly find any, I have posted some news about how I score `120 on a game tho.

Now please believe I am better than Steph.........

To be honest, that’s how it is.

A big event, but it’s not widely reported by the media… People think and believe it’s a small event, or worst, it never happened.

A small event, but it’s reported as huge and widely by the media… People think and believe it’s a big event, very important.

China AI development is booming right now.

It can be translated as two things.

One, it's a threat to USA AI development.

Two, It's a big business opportunity.

But USA is deciding to take the first option, which is saw China AI development as a threat.
what is China AI? this AI in general is still more hype than reality. I recently visited an event of Microsoft. they introduce a magic AI software that can replace thousands of software coders. honestly I am disappointed. the video in the OP does not mention anything how made in China or made by Huawei AI chips are made. that´s worthless propaganda in my opinion. Nvida is still the king if coming to graphic chips.

what is China AI? this AI in general is still more hype than reality. I recently visited an event of Microsoft. they introduce a magic AI software that can replace thousands of software coders. honestly I am disappointed. the video in the OP does not mention anything how made in China or made by Huawei AI chips are made. that´s worthless propaganda in my opinion. Nvida is still the king if coming to graphic chips.

China AI is already being used on the public, on the everyday level.

Like for example in the public service center, public parking lot, hospital, hotel, drone, mining, production line, subway, commercial activity, autonomous taxi, good delivery, finance, etc.

Even the governmental system is using AI for supervising officials from bribing and corruption.

Chinese government was already created industrial AI policy almost a decade before USA government was trying to review what AI can do.

When USA government is realizing that USA is already behind China, then USA is making an excuse to block China from AI development.

It's all over the news, the headline.

For the Nvidia like GPU, check for Biren BR100.

China has several chip designer companies, their capability is not less than USA chip designers.

But they have a big problem, since USA government is blocking them from manufacturing.

Last edited:
To be honest, that’s how it is.

A big event, but it’s not widely reported by the media… People think and believe it’s a small event, or worst, it never happened.

A small event, but it’s reported as huge and widely by the media… People think and believe it’s a big event, very important.
Well, then I will say I am indeed better than Steph Curry.......

Well, I can't really take your word on that......especially after the unimpressed launch of Ernie Bot......

lol, how or in what parameter you can claim Huawei Self-Driving technology is better than Tesla?

I mean, most of the world did not see it that, care to explain how Huawei's better? And to top it off, Tesla self-driving tech wasn't even the best in the West. Here are top 6 self driving car company by Life-Wire

No, that's why I quote PROFESSIONAL ARTICLE by reputable source written by people who know their business.

And now you change from "Structural Engineer" when you talk to me about ship to "Instrument Engineering" when you talk to @FuturePAF about whatever it you were talking about, and now you write your thesis on AI? I don't know much about Engineering, unlike my brother, but I do know AI programming belong to Software Engineer discipline, you don't get to do them even in your 3rd/4th year in college unless you are doing a ITE or Comp Sci degree so........Wow, Wow Wow. Sure, you had 20 PhD finished before you turn 12. And yet you still type like a 12 years old......

So are you building ship, a material or hardware guy or a AI program hacker?? LOL

But well, whatever float your boat man, I seriously don't want to know
Not sure what part of instruments abd controls engineering is equivalent to structural engineering. Lolol.

You mean you don't know how Genetic Algorithm is applied for control engineering? But hey you can spew so much about Ernie bot bla bl.a bla.

Gosh,you sound so stupid. Just because you don't see a hype like chatgpt, doesnt mean they aren't thousands of AI applications in industry.

Not sure what part of instruments abd controls engineering is equivalent to structural engineering. Lolol.

You mean you don't know how Genetic Algorithm is applied for control engineering? But hey you can spew so much about Ernie bot bla bl.a bla.

Gosh,you sound so stupid. Just because you don't see a hype like chatgpt, doesnt mean they aren't thousands of AI applications in industry.
Well, I do know what and how AI applies, you did not say algorithm is applied for engineer, you said YOU "hack" those programming. And the fact that you don't even react to the word "Hack" means you have zero software engineer experience.

But hey, as I said, whatever float your boat. You can claim you have 20 PhD for all I care, I mean at the end of the day, no one really take you seriously here

And again, I am not the person who form those idea, it's report by Reuter and Livewire, which I supposed 1000 times more creditable than yours.

Well, I do know what and how AI applies, you did not say algorithm is applied for engineer, you said YOU "hack" those programming. And the fact that you don't even react to the word "Hack" means you have zero software engineer experience.

But hey, as I said, whatever float your boat. You can claim you have 20 PhD for all I care, I mean at the end of the day, no one really take you seriously here

And again, I am not the person who form those idea, it's report by Reuter and Livewire, which I supposed 1000 times more creditable than yours.
Did you see me using the word hack? You have been adding words to my mouth since i first triggered you. Stop lying, boy.

If you have not the slightest idea about AI and the spectrum it encompasses then to me you know jackshit. Just like you know jackshit about oil and gas, AIS, and Economics. Lolol

Most news about China in the West is being heavily censored and twisted.

To find a real news about China is hard.

Let alone to find 1:1 comparison between USA and China.

Like for example, you heard China is the world biggest AI researcher and developers.

But what AI is China created?

No one knows.
Bro, seriously? The AI application used by my company to diagnose a catastrophic failure is made by a Chinese company. The image recognition in my Hikvision camera is by megvii. These are just a small slice of the application. China is actually the world leader in imagr recognition and Chinese lingual recognition for obvious reasons. The key is training dataset, the more 'quality' dataset you have the better it becomes. I used to have my computer running 24hrs a day for 5 months straight training my AI model 15 years ago. Yes, that was 15 years ago. The difference now is with faster processors and software, you can do even more stuff.

Did you see me using the word hack? You have been adding words to my mouth since i first triggered you. Stop lying, boy.

So you really have no idea what "Hack" mean, because you said you program, and I said "Hack", anyone who went thru Computer Engineering with some programing background know what "Hack" mean. You have not react to the word hack when I use it, which if you know what it means you know I am talking about something that can be use as a diss.

If you have not the slightest idea about AI and the spectrum it encompasses then to me you know jackshit. Just like you know jackshit about oil and gas, AIS, and Economics. Lolol

Well, I will let you know 2 things.

1. I lied when I said I don't know anything about Engineering. In fact, the first 2 and a half year in UNSW, I was in Engineering Faculty - This is my old UNSW Student Card

Student ID.jpg

2. Guess what did I do in UNSW for the first 2.5 years before (Might have been just 2 years, I forgot, it was almost 15 years ago) I switch to Commerce? - Computer Engineering

I did C+ (Year 1), Java (Year 1), Apache/SQL (Year 2) Visual Basic (Year 3) and HTML (Year 3) programming. I know a Programmer when I see one. And you aren't one of us...

Last edited:

Like for example in the public service center, public parking lot, hospital, hotel, drone, mining, production line, subway, commercial activity, autonomous taxi, good delivery, finance, etc.

Even the governmental system is using AI for supervising officials from bribing and corruption.

Chinese government was already created industrial AI policy almost a decade before USA government was trying to review what AI can do.

When USA government is realizing that USA is already behind China, then USA is making an excuse to block China from AI development.

China has several chip designer companies, their capability is not less than USA chip designers.

But they have a big problem, since USA government is blocking them from manufacturing.
That’s not AI. My Audi can park automatically but the car is very stupid not intelligent at all, least artificial. I can give some basic commands to the car but still at very primitive level.
You should be happy though. AI will destroy millions of jobs. Where you can find alternative? People need jobs, they need income. They need foods.

lol, China AI is both lacking seriously behind the big 3 in term of programming capability and hardware.

In the Machine Learning term. Chinese don't have a framework on what ChatGPT, the Baidu ChatGPT challenger "Ernie Bot" was universally panned by the press and industry, it get so bad Baidu stock price slum over 1% in its stock price....

While I do agree China AI market is booming due to the influx of capital in the field, the reality is China is still a long road to even considered catching up with both Theoretical AI and Application AI in the West. Can the Chinese overtake the West in AI development? Or can the West dominate AI development? I don't know, I can't see into the future, but at the moment, it's undoubtedly a large gap is between Chinese AI development and the West, that's undisputed fact.
ChatGPT and the like are neither artificial nor intelligent, it's garbage in garbarge out model that reckons Israelis deserve to have their own state like any other free people but Palestinians don't (literally what it responded in response to question on Israel/Palestinian conflict).

It's a massive garbage dump of all web-based data models and inherent biases of the programmers/developers. Neither intelligent nor artificial.

China is doing nothing Anglos don't already do. Stop lying.

That’s not AI. My Audi can park automatically but the car is very stupid not intelligent at all, least artificial. I can give some basic commands to the car but still at very primitive level.
You should be happy though. AI will destroy millions of jobs. Where you can find alternative? People need jobs, they need income. They need foods.

I think a combination of Large Language Model and Natural Language Processing will change how we interact with cars and many other things.

But it will require a very powerful processor, especially for the LLM part.

Yes, I think AI will change the future economy.

Maybe for the first time in human history, the majority of people will not work.

China is doing nothing Anglos don't already do. Stop lying.

Well, that is the reality.

It's already happening.

Last edited:
ChatGPT and the like are neither artificial nor intelligent, it's garbage in garbarge out model that reckons Israelis deserve to have their own state like any other free people but Palestinians don't (literally what it responded in response to question on Israel/Palestinian conflict).

It's a massive garbage dump of all web-based data models and inherent biases of the programmers/developers. Neither intelligent nor artificial.
Well, ChatGPT is revolutionaries is because it has an association thinking function on AI. And that is one of the backbone and one of the major issue for AI development.

Machine don't think like we human do. Machine process data whenever we put it, so if I put in an instruction saying 1+1 = 2 on a machine, that instruction is ALWAYS going to give you a "True" answer. Becuase that is how Machine work.

However, people uses association to their memory. Which mean we don't generally process information the same way a Machine does, for example, if I ask you, what did do in the afternoon 209 days ago, most of the people will not be able to remember using this association, unless you have a photographic memory, but if I say what did you do in the afternoon of the last day of Ramadan, you probably will remember given if it wasn't too far ago.

Problem is, Machine learning does not really do this because that, because as you said machine process information garbage in, and garbage out. You need to either absorb all the information on all of what you did and then build a database around it, and then using it to retrieve the information you need. Or have an part of an associative function without the user input. But then the association part is still an issue, because yes, you can build hundred if not thousand or millions of database to store all the world information (Technically it's possible but I don't think even Petabyte data can cut it). Which make this ChatGPT query is unique

1700006950934.png

We all know it's Maggie who shots Mr Burns, so the answer is not really that unique and special, the special part is, how did ChatGPT knows I am asking about Simpsons. Notice that this is an open question implying a Simpson character, it did not give me a list of Mr Burn that being shot in all of its database, which mean it would have to somehow "Know" and more importantly "Chooses" the Mr Burns I refer to is the one in the Simpsons, and not this guy Jaylen Burns that was shot last month

The process of eliminate all Burns and giving the one that I imply, but I did not put in specific instruction for it to look for Simpsons is all but breaking the usual instruction protocol. given that it was not hard coded in its system,

Again, unless this is hardcoded in its core code (which mean the dev anticipated someone is going to ask the Simpson question) if this is actually machine learning. then this is a quantum leap because you are allowing the machine to think outside its usual instruction protocol, if this is unlocked, then it means you have a machine which thinks and process information exponentially faster than any of us could, and that's scary, because that open to all sort of moral and righteous decision making process, Such as this

1700007490932.png

Or if it goes further, then we can literally ask ChatGPT to lie (Which it can't at the moment), if that happen, then ChatGPT can do what 95% of what a Human can do in term of thought process.

Industrial process won't be able to replace human, because it's one set of parameters that's always happen in an industrial setting, eg, how to make things faster, how to make cost lower, etc those are all very common question for AI to slimline, which mean you don't really need good AI to do that optimization, what you need is a giant calculator that process everything for you. But ChatGPT or other Chatbot alike is changing the way a computer "think" that is more important regarding AI development. I mean how would you beat me if my AI can think roughly 100000 times of a human counterpart, what that person can do, my AI can do that too and it will do it 100,000 times faster and all its interaction when your AI is just good at optimization??

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom