What's new

UN General Assembly suspends Russia from the Human Rights Council

Pakistan abstained again.

1649347276949.png

The Russian list of "unfriendly countries" is growing.

When you look at the list all russian supporters are either poor 3rd world countries our autocratic tyrannies and some both of that. Not a single developed nation voted in favor of Russia or abstained.

When you look at the list all russian supporters are either poor 3rd world countries our autocratic tyrannies and some both of that. Not a single developed nation voted in favor of Russia or abstained.
Developed are those nations that run torture camps like Abu gharaib and Gitmo.
Germans and nazi camps are developed.
European modern history even today is barbaric. How they still enslave Africa.

Please realign your mind.

Developed are those nations that run torture camps like Abu gharaib and Gitmo.
Germans and nazi camps are developed.
European modern history even today is barbaric. How they still enslave Africa.

Please realign your mind.

No need to realign. I can judge quite well where i would enjoy high living standards and where not. Hint for you, Congo definitly not.

Good job. Russia should get kicked out from everywhere.

No need to realign. I can judge quite well where i would enjoy high living standards and where not. Hint for you, Congo definitly not.
So u judge development by standard of living.

Considered

UAE
Saudi
Singapore
Japan
Korea
Why Europe and North America only.

Only white issues ...
Carry on

Insulted Other Member/Nationality
So u judge development by standard of living.

Considered

UAE
Saudi
Singapore
Japan
Korea
Why Europe and North America only.

Only white issues ...
Carry on

UAE - tyrannical dictatorship. Was at their airport when flying Australia. You land and have evrywhere pictures of that degenerated sheikh who wants to kill his own daughter. Shithole Level 6/10

Saudi Arabia - one of the worst regimes on the planet. Treats women like trash, has still slavery. Hacks journalists to death. Shithole Level 7/10.

Singpore: autocratic regime, but just a city, not a real country.

North Korea...the very symbol of a tyrannical shithole. People starvebto death. No electricity, so its dark even from space. Shithole level 10/10.

And no Europe and North America only. Chile is a highly developed nation. Australia, Japan, Uruguy

Back
Top Bottom