What's new

UN condemns US abortion decision

Big trouble for slut now. With abortion, slut can glorify their fking lifestyle as pursuing love, passion and freedom. Now these slut become clown. Soon after fking they will become big swine. After having baby they will become fat and ugly woman who got angry easily.

Slut will definitely rise up against Pro life rulings.

1656384597883.png

Attachments

• 1656384565602.png
    1656384565602.png
    163.8 KB · Views: 20
I don't understand why banning of abortion is considered a violation of rights of women?

Women can do whatever they want with their own bodies and lives but aborting is literally killing another life. Why should they be permitted to kill another life just because they don't want them? Why don't they be responsible and use contraceptives or other protections to start with? If the become pregnant because of their irresponsible behavior they should bear the burden of the irresponsible actions they should not pass it on to an unborn baby to bear it for them.

I don't understand why banning of abortion is considered a violation of rights of women?

Women can do whatever they want with their own bodies and lives but aborting is literally killing another life. Why should they be permitted to kill another life just because they don't want them? Why don't they be responsible and use contraceptives or other protections to start with? If the become pregnant because of their irresponsible behavior they should bear the burden of the irresponsible actions they should not pass it on to an unborn baby to bear it for them.

That’s the main thing they want an escape route. Well, hopefully, it’ll teach them to select better partners who would actually amount to something rather than living of one night stands, and another option is to keep there legs crossed.

However, for rape victims those are the ones I would give a leeway to have an abortion since it was against their will. Other reason would be medical to save a mothers life.

Last edited:
Biden and democrats allows this ruling to happen at this moment. It will rally democrats voting base, else no one will vote for senile head.

That’s the main thing they want an escape route. Well, hopefully, it’ll teach them to select better partners who would actually amount to something rather than living of one night stands, and another option is to keep there legs crossed.

However, for rape victims those are the ones I would give a leeway to have an abortion since it was against their will. Other reason would be medical to save a mothers life.

Yes makes sense for rape victims and women whose lives are threatened.

But the fornicating ones need to take responsibility for their actions. I was drunk or it was a loose moment is not enough justification to take another life. And it's not their partners' fault IMO, it's their own fault of not taking contraceptive or protection. It's their bodies, they are responsible for taking protection or getting their partners to take protection.

Dude, I was going through an FB post and the comments were horrifying, to say the least. They claim that not even a fetus has the right to another body i.e, the mother's. and is inside the womb without the mother's consent, so it is okay to get rid of it.

they call themselves liberals, and nature lovers and what not, and yet, at the same time, they are extremely cruel and murderous. they would cry over a dead dog, or a dead criminal, but will not hesitate to kill a helpless life form.

If the become pregnant because of their irresponsible behavior they should bear the burden of the irresponsible actions they should not pass it on to an unborn baby to bear it for them.

So raising a child should be some sort of punishment for irresponsibility ?

~

~

Nope, they should be responsible for their actions.

Are you saying, to avoid responsibility for ones own action it is ok to take someone else's life?

Dude, I was going through an FB post and the comments were horrifying, to say the least. They claim that not even a fetus has the right to another body i.e, the mother's. and is inside the womb without the mother's consent, so it is okay to get rid of it.

they call themselves liberals, and nature lovers and what not, and yet, at the same time, they are extremely cruel and murderous. they would cry over a dead dog, or a dead criminal, but will not hesitate to kill a helpless life form.

Forget some random mornon on FB, there are some 'philosophers' saying far worse. Read below:

An Australian moron who calls himself a 'philosopher'

Morons of Oxford University calling themselves 'philosophers'.

Last edited:
Are you saying women are ignorant of the consequences of sex? Pregnancy is the POTENTIAL consequence of the sex act. Every day, every moment, we live cognizant of the consequences of our actions. We may not know the details, but we always know there are consequences. It is women who must bear the physical consequence of the sex act.

It is women who must bear the physical consequence of the sex act.

what about the consequences for the child . Do you really believe that you can force someone to be a good parent , or is that something not every child deserves ?

~

what about the consequences for the child . Do you really believe that you can force someone to be a good parent , or is that something not every child deserves ?
Let us take this even further...

Since we say 18 yrs old is adult, we can kill anyone under 18 yrs old just because they may not have good parents.

What's that have to do with anything?

I am not talking about euthanasia based on race, the article is not talking about euthanasia based on race.

Do you have problem with race? I mean, seeing you constantly bring up the topic..

The ones who are obsessed with pointing out what they feel are race issues are usually the racists.

Ohio Denies Abortion Rights To 10-Year-Old Rape Victim​

The ones who are obsessed with pointing out what they feel are race issues are usually the racists.
so you finally admit that you are a racist? see who brought up 'race issues' in this thread :haha:

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom