What's new

Ummah is proud of Pakistan’s defence production: Saudi Minister

i see the strength of ummah here,seeing the love for each other.

He might not be,but still the question stands ,is the Indian muslim part of ummah.

Yes Indian Muslims are a part of the Ummah lol.

Again making your own assertions that I didn't make, suddenly I'm called extremist.

Ha Ha Ha ! You don't even do the minimum requirement in Islam and still speaking in first person for us Muslims. :lol:

Praying is a must in Islam otherwise you're a kafir, it's not a personal matter you lunatic. :crazy::rofl:

Takfirism is kaffir, just because he don't pray does not mean he is a non Muslim rather you both need to stop throwing out accusations at others.

Didn't you state that the concept of the Nation " Ummah " may differ from one person to another? Well, you laid out your words perfectly.

What I said was my personal opinion, and as always, you answered while trying to be funny. Saying that 'We don't care about what you think' on a forum while you are only one individual is against the very first basics of human logic. It doesn't even make sense. I answered in your own way, so maybe you feel how childish that reply was.

OIC is a useless organization but you should not take him seriously. :no:
Calling it useless is being too kind. :lol: It is just an excuse for dictators/politicians to go on a trip once in a while , sit around and drink tea.

Again making your own assertions that I didn't make, suddenly I'm called extremist.

Ha Ha Ha ! You don't even do the minimum requirement in Islam and still speaking in first person for us Muslims. :lol:

Praying is a must in Islam otherwise you're a kafir, it's not a personal matter you lunatic. :crazy::rofl:

You asked me wether I pray 5 times a day or not, and I said it is a personal matter you sticky rat ...

Can you detect when no one is buying your bs and you are trolling yourself? :lol:

Yeah, I can see the reactions my response brought :lol: ...

Yes Indian Muslims are a part of the Ummah lol.

Takfirism is kaffir, just because he don't pray does not mean he is a non Muslim rather you both need to stop throwing out accusations at others.

Brother, refrain from comments on our religion because it's dangerous. God obligated five daily prayers amongst us. It absolutely is an obligation and not a personal matter. This guy has no remembrance of God in his life and probably doesn't know the Fatiha. I don't want to quote sayings of the Prophet(SAW) about those who don't pray since I don't want to scare this lunatic who spreading lies against our religion and referring to me as an extremist. He shouldn't make the mistake of speaking in first person on behalf of Muslims ever again.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom