What's new

Ummah is proud of Pakistan’s defence production: Saudi Minister

So this particular Saudi minister speaks for all Muslims?
No... the poster quoted below represent all Muslims.
But Ummah is not proud of you, House of Saud!

"Ummah" is the MOTHER of all communities.:cheesy: :cheers:

No trolling please,,,,

I hope Pakistan will find a major oilfield inside its territory, that will release them from this nightmare
Its not about oil.... we indeed have good defence industry and this is like a brother getting happy on tiny achievements of his brother.
KSA have proven at times, that its a brotherly state in spirit and practical.

You should try to compete with KSA, criticizing and trolling for the sake of it would not take you any where!

Last edited:
I hope Pakistan will find a major oilfield inside its territory, that will release them from this nightmare

Iraq is a billion times more miserable than a single village in Pakistan, despite their oil wealth, which counted for nothing.

But Ummah is not proud of you, House of Saud!

Why should the Saudis care about the others, and what they might think about them? :lol:

So this particular Saudi minister speaks for all Muslims?

Why not? Does it make him more or less than anyone else?

Why should the Saudis care about the others, and what they might think about them?

OK.. if you don't care than Iran will certainly reward us for cursing and blaming KSA on this forum.

seriously, I would certainly like to show mirror to the idiots who feed on KSA money, but there brains cannot think of it but i let them live in darkness of hate.

OK.. if you don't care than Iran will certainly reward us for cursing and blaming KSA on this forum.
Reward you how? What's Iran got to do with a thread about Saudis and Pakistan? Good luck with your Ummah, please keep us out of it.

Reward you how? What's Iran got to do with a thread about Saudis and Pakistan? Good luck with your Ummah, please keep us out of it.

We do lot of hard work for you on this forum... we post if Saudi does not shit in the middle of hole... are you still not happy?

This kind of hardwork:
KSA is the DEVIL! Hurr durrr.

Yep, this is how we do.

The only good Muslims, according to your Friday prayers, are those who fallow the Mohammadi type of Islam, that originates from Iran.
Saying that Ummah is a wet dream in current circumstances is not about Iran, please stop this obsession with Iran. Every time an Iranian talks, you directly target his nationality or religion instead of properly answering.

Many of your fellow Pakistanis will also agree with him and me that this whole Ummah thing is nothing but a hoax given the current events in Muslim countries.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom