What's new

Umesh Yadav , consistent 145km/h

luckyyy

Reaction score
First ODI !!
india has scored 300 runs but i was thinks of a close match as in england too india lost a few IDIs after scoring 275+..

i came home late and swtich on the TV to check the score .

england was at 148/7 needing some 150 more in 118 bowls...i though the match is over , and it's not worth watching it any more.
suddenly i point out the speed at which the new indian bowler bolweed the last bowl..145km/h..
i was surpris , but thought that it could be one off bowl only as most fast bowler do bowl few quick deliveries occasionally , so , i decided to check the next bowl....it was 148km/h..
and the things start looking intresting for me..
i count the next 10 bowls and out of which 8 where above 144-145..

is he the next speed star for india in future..!!

there is another boy named avoin varun , he too can bowl fast , he was picked for the IDIs in england buit didn't get a oppertunity to bowl there , he too bowl 145+ on every single bowl...

what we are looking for , a new look fast and quick india attack..

Umesh-Yadav.jpg
01c2455a1a84f998f893378050522999.jpg

Looks like at last a phaast bowler from Bharat. Let's see how performs in the international arena.

even irfan pathan,zaheer khan used to touch 140+ initially but they came on 130+ later on:lol:

even irfan pathan,zaheer khan used to touch 140+ initially but they came on 130+ later on:lol:

that's what the point is irfan pathan,zaheer khan used to touch 140+ , where as Umesh yadav and Varun aavon are bowling consistently at 145km/h...

that's what the point is irfan pathan,zaheer khan used to touch 140+ , where as Umesh yadav and Varun aavon are bowling consistently at 145km/h...

Cool man, We need such bowlers. Hope they don't loose there speed to gain Accuracy. I read somewhere Varun said that He will play less, but he will not compromise with his speed.

Good attitude...

At last something to look for in next match!

England 1/2 (2.1 ov)

Recent overs . . . W . . | . . . . W . | . 1 .

England won the toss and elected to bat

Back
Top Bottom