What's new

Ukraine says Russia ‘worse than ISIS’ after beheading video

Authorities should really be asking you as to why you are watching such violent videos. It seems you are suffering from some psychological difficulties. Hope you are catered for

i asked show me a single video where any shia militias slaughtering people.

you 1st said it is against law, now you are saying psychological effect. lol

i am not shia, but i give you guarantee you will never find any videos of shia and even barelvi/sufi sunni. but wahhabis every where.

slaughtering is haram in shia Islam.
But i saw thousands of war crime images from sunni wahhabies. (isis,... )

Not Religion wise, Act wise

Internet is full of slaughtering videos where "Wahhabi" Al Qaeda, Nusra Front, ISIS, Jaish al Sunnah, Pakistani Taliban, Al Shhabab, Bokoharm "Slaughtering" people, from civilians to soldiers, Shia to Sunni.

Now video is circulating on twitter in blurred where Russian soldier is slaughtering Ukranian soldier with knife.

Video too brutal, i am not sharing here.

In my whole life, when i saw 1st time a video of Pakistani Taliban slaughtering people in Sawat, i never slept 7 days.

But these monther fker Wahhabis are worst than pig. they do not care other`s life.

Same started by Russians.

Key thing is this :
The Kremlin described the video as “awful” and said its authenticity needed to be checked. Moscow has denied in the past that its troops have carried out atrocities during the conflict.

I haven't watched the vid but it is possible for the UkroNazis to put a Ukro arm band over a Russian and behead him. The UkroNazis have lots of practice.

slaughtering is haram in shia Islam.
But i saw thousands of war crime images from sunni wahhabies. (isis,... )

So who is slaughtering the rebelling Iranis since September 2022 ? Martians or North Koreans ?

So who is slaughtering the rebelling Iranis since September 2022 ? Martians or North Koreans ?
Stfu subhuman Hindian. Let’s see anyone in any country break laws and see how peacefully they will be handled. You’re despicable

Such brutal acts have been happening for centuries and it happens in every culture and country and religion

Previously anyone doing such act was called barbarian

You don't have to associate with Muslims

i asked show me a single video where any shia militias slaughtering people.

you 1st said it is against law, now you are saying psychological effect. lol

i am not shia, but i give you guarantee you will never find any videos of shia and even barelvi/sufi sunni. but wahhabis every where.

I cannot make a blind man see.

Stfu subhuman Hindian. Let’s see anyone in any country break laws and see how peacefully they will be handled. You’re despicable

1. If I am a subhuman then you must show me photos of your evolved self in front of a crewed base on Saturn's moon Titan.

2. And what laws are these in Iran which are designed to keep humans in oppressed state ?

I cannot make a blind man see.

I am adding you in ignore list
Brain Fart Wahhabrra

brain fart.jpg

They weren't all wahhabi, and even if they were that doesn't justify killing innocent people just because they were from a sect that you disagree with.

I’m not condoning what the Shia militias did in Mosul and other Sunni areas. It was disgusting at the ferociously of battles that took place there.

CNN actually showed clips of innocent Sunnis getting killed in the crossfire when the Iraqi government retook Mosul.

Sure, do I stand up for Shias - yes, but it doesn’t excuse the murders and killings that took place in the Sunni Triangle. Those guns should’ve been directed at the folks who were behind this aka Iraqi government which used Sunnis and Shias as pawns.

Oh please How many civilians were killed by Ukrainian forces?
This story is just propuganda on exponential scale for making big deal in Western mindset only.

If the russians weren't fighting the ukrainians and NATO, all 3 would be invading and massacring brown/olive-skinned Muslim nations. Let these goreh fight and butcher one another. I am enjoying watching it happen.

I’m not condoning what the Shia militias did in Mosul and other Sunni areas. It was disgusting at the ferociously of battles that took place there.

CNN actually showed clips of innocent Sunnis getting killed in the crossfire when the Iraqi government retook Mosul.

Sure, do I stand up for Shias - yes, but it doesn’t excuse the murders and killings that took place in the Sunni Triangle. Those guns should’ve been directed at the folks who were behind this aka Iraqi government which used Sunnis and Shias as pawns.
Then you're making a completely different point to mine.

I don't even know why you decided to try and contradict what I said when you're addressing a point I never originally made.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom