What's new

Ukraine says Russia ‘worse than ISIS’ after beheading video

1- This is Ukrainian aka US propaganda.

2. And yes, Russia is winning and pounding the hell out of NATO soldiers disguised as Ukrainians in Bakmut and the rest of Ukraine.

They weren't all wahhabi, and even if they were that doesn't justify killing innocent people just because they were from a sect that you disagree with.
No, the point is that takfiris declare that others are not Muslim, doesnt matter what sect they're from- once you starting calling other Muslims, non-muslims, you're officially takfiri.

(I'm talking about the Militias)

No, the point is that takfiris declare that others are not Muslim, doesnt matter what sect they're from- once you starting calling other Muslims, non-muslims, you're officially takfiri.

(I'm talking about the Militias)
So do you not find it hypocritical that you say this, but are doing this exact same thing to wahhabis? You automatically declared them takfiris.

So far as I know, they're not that opposed to other sects. The real issue are the barelvis (not all, but enough of them to be concerning) who DO consider other sects to be non-muslim or at least munafiq. There's a Barelvi masjid where I live in Pakistan that pretty much forbids anyone who's not barelvi from entering it, and it's not the only barelvi masjid to do so that I know of. Heck, they constantly fight and argue with other sect and accuse them of blasphemy. They declared wahhabis, deobandis and salafis to be outside of Sunni Islam, which is a ridiculous declaration in and of itself.

If the russians weren't fighting the ukrainians and NATO, all 3 would be invading and massacring brown/olive-skinned Muslim nations. Let these goreh fight and butcher one another. I am enjoying watching it happen.
Let them all slaughter each other. We sit back with popcorn and enjoy the show.

Kind of strange residing in the West while chering for the destruction of it.

Oh this Shia sunni crap is still around in Pakistani Minds?

Why cant we start using the term "Iraqi Shia" "Iraqi Sunni" "Irani Shia" "Irani Sunni" "Saudi Sunni" "Saudi Wahabi" "Saudi Shia" "Bahraini Shia" etc

Why this association with secterianism in a country that doesnt share your culture history or language?.

What happens is that when a Syrian Shia does something to a Syrian Sunni, You Pakistani Sunni Bois boil your blood for no reason on Pakistani Shias. Vice versa when a Crack head wahabi from Iraq or Syria Kills Syrian Shias, Pakistani Shias will start hate threads against Pakistani Wahabis.

Infact Middle eastern sectarian crap have nothing to do with Pakistan at all. Dont generalize this Shia Sunni Wahabi stereotype.

Pakistani Secreterianism is just a backfired failed experiment of our Holy Cow Establishment during 80s and 90s which is thanks to Allah Dying now nobody cares.
It has no other association with modern day Arab and Persian conflicts.

Anyone who even tries to spill that crap into our country via speeches or sermons should be Jailed and tried for treason in my opinnion.

Back
Top Bottom