What's new

Ukraine says Malaysian airliner shot down, 295 dead: agency

unbelievable.. hope it's not an igla

self defence forces deny involvment, Poroshenko releases statement denying any hand of Ukrainian forces.

Looks like the plane came down in an area which has been seeing military action for quite a while now. This incident will change the game completely in that part of the world. wow..

Could this cause an NATO intervention in Ukraine ? this is very worrying , Russians would never allow it

Could this cause an NATO intervention in Ukraine ? this is very worrying , Russians would never allow it
This would be a rallying point for the West & their partners against Russia. Interesting time ahead. But... this is the last thing Russia would have wanted at this point in time.

It is a sad event.

I really suspect the Nazi Ukraine government more than Putin in case of any foul play. Putin despite of all his weaknesses, is a man who play by the rules and someone people can do business with.

Unlike others, Putin defended his countries against traitors who sold themselves to USA.

Wonder why they would shoot a Malaysian jetliner?

This is the second incident with Malaysian airliner in the past 6 months.

inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi rajioon

RIP to all the people that have passed because of this unfortunate accident.

I would assume this jetliner would have been at an high altitude, don't think rebels have that kind of technology to shoot down a plane at that altitude. If it was shot down by something, has to be some form off sophisticated weaponry. Serious serious error caused, if it was shot down.

My heart goes out to all the families that have been effected.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom