What's new

Ukraine develops aero-engines for China

The thread title is deliberately misleading. Ukrain firm is only supplying engines for L-15 kind of trainers, not any 4th gen fighters and/or beyond.

The whole point of China's indigenious R&D capabilities is to rid of foriegn control. The title gives a fake impression that somehow China is relying Ukrain for overall fighter jets engines while it's not. The selection of this kind of titles as a thread is a reflection of typical Indian cunning but pity charateristics.

The thread title is deliberately misleading. Ukrain firm is only supplying engines for L-15 kind of trainers, not any 4th gen fighters and/or beyond.

The whole point of China's indigenious R&D capabilities is to rid of foriegn control. The title gives a fake impression that somehow China is relying Ukrain for overall fighter jets engines while it's not. The selection of this kind of titles as a thread is a reflection of typical Indian cunning but pity charateristics.

Just just a reflection of typical Indian cunning but pity characteristics, but also a reflection of typical German cunning but pity (and cheap) characteristics -- after all these these children of Nazis retain the same racist Aryan supremacy "values".:angel::devil:

In the same article the writer says 'Ukrain firm and Chinese are working on other designs' (too).
This means what ever it is a joint venture! while China is already working on engines with double the mentioned thrust.... this engine mean nothing more than a commercial venture as this engine is certainly not the priority in list of Chinese aero engine development plans.

Just just a reflection of typical Indian cunning but pity characteristics, but also a reflection of typical German cunning but pity (and cheap) characteristics -- after all these these children of Nazis retain the same racist Aryan supremacy "values".:angel::devil:

Go easy. I´ve never used `racist`term to complain others in my life. On the contrary, it´s always others who used it to complain towards me. Racist as a word shouldn´t matter a bit in the dictionary of Han Chinese since we know whom we really are, don´t we? :azn:

Although it's a German paper, the author of the piece is unquestionable a sour Brit from yesterday´s lost empire.

Anti-China is the official tone of most major German media though, particularly acute under former communist East German politician Angela Merkel and her ex commie pals in Poland, Czech and Hungry.

Among educated German volks nonetheless, especially among German elites in former West Germany, Chinese enjoys rather exellent reputation on both industriousness and intelligence capabilities compared with the locals.

I know that because some of my best friends, all German born and fed ethnic Chinese, told me so. It is the same in Belgium and Netherlands, so called`Aryan Cousin States`(Dutch have average IQ higher than Germans in fact), where I constantly ranked #1 in Sciences and Math in all the schools I attended, considering those being the best private schools avaliable for the local elites. :smitten:

Back
Top Bottom