What's new

Ukraine begins Special Military Operation to demilitarize Russia after taking back Crimea and Donbas

Obviously you forget Ukraine civil war has lasted for several years. East Ukrainians see Ukrainian army as invaders.

No more talks. Talk won't change anything. Let wait some time.
Oh, I don't know Kharkiv is "East Ukraine", I also don't know Kherson is "East Ukraine", and also I don't know Chernihiv, Kyiv, Chernobyl, Mykolaiv are all in "East Ukraine".

And you have to be stupid to believe all East Ukrainian see Ukrainians Army as invader.

Oh, I don't know Kharkiv is "East Ukraine", I also don't know Kherson is "East Ukraine", and also I don't know Chernihiv, Kyiv, Chernobyl, Mykolaiv are all in "East Ukraine".

And you have to be stupid to believe all East Ukrainian see Ukrainians Army as invader.

East of Dnipr river is considered east Ukraine.

Official_Russian_language_support_in_Ukraine_zh.png

a8ab6574f0e142e187298573ca68d4ab_th.jpg

Last edited:
Obviously you forget Ukraine civil war has lasted for several years. East Ukrainians see Ukrainian army as invaders.

My friend, the Russians are done in Ukraine, and it's time for heads to roll in Russia for the total incompetence shown in this war. People will ask questions about where the $70 billion spent each year go. Where is the air force? It was supposed to be a US peer competitor.

While this is painful for Russia to accept, they should take this conflict to the drawing board and remodel their entire armed forces and all branches to become an effective fighting force.

My advice to the Chinese who are arguing for the sake of argument would help if you listened to @jhungary as he provided good analysis throughout this conflict removing the clutter. My assessment was pretty much with his after the first three weeks of the war, we say how Russian logistics unfolded and how ineffective they were, and the least read news showed the corruption within the armed forces.

If I were the Chinese high command, I would isolate myself from family and friends, study this conflict day and night, and prepare counters as this conflict has shown how the US will intend to fight the Chinese, and they will mothball your forces without firing a single shot.

Now, before someone says I'm picking a side, my record shows I neither support Russia nor Ukraine but instead, I enjoyed this white-on-white killing.

Last edited:
My friend, the Russians are done in Ukraine, and it's time for heads to roll in Russia for the total incompetence shown in this war. People will ask questions about where the $70 billion spent each year go. Where is the air force supposed to be a US peer competitor?

While this is painful for Russia to accept, they should take this conflict to the drawing board and remodel their entire armed forces and all branches to become an effective fighting force. The Russians have learned how modern battles will now be waged.

Russia uses Ukraine war as testing ground for new military hardware and military training. Of course, it takes time. Russia had no combat experience prior to 2022.

What does that even proof? You automatically become Russian when you speak Russian at home??

We are communicating with English, does that make you American or British? Or 55% of Texas Speak Spanish, does that mean Texas should become Mexican??

And then finally, as I said, the war does not just happens in area that have high Native Russian speaker, Russia invaded Kyiv, Chernihiv, Kherson, Kharkiv and so on, All of them are less than 50%, so what kind of excuse you would use to justify the invasion of those province??

What does that even proof? You automatically become Russian when you speak Russian at home??

We are communicating with English, does that make you American or British? Or 55% of Texas Speak Spanish, does that mean Texas should become Mexican??

And then finally, as I said, the war does not just happens in area that have high Native Russian speaker, Russia invaded Kyiv, Chernihiv, Kherson, Kharkiv and so on, All of them are less than 50%, so what kind of excuse you would use to justify the invasion of those province??
a8ab6574f0e142e187298573ca68d4ab_th.jpg

Again, how many "Russian Speaking" Ukrainian in Oblast like Kharkiv, Chernihiv, Mykolaiv, Kherson, Kyiv?

What are Russian excuse invading those oblast? Protect the non-existence Russian Speaking population??

LOL

Kherson is because Ukrainians built a dam to block water supply to Crimea. Most wars are about water.

Again, how many "Russian Speaking" Ukrainian in Oblast like Kharkiv, Chernihiv, Mykolaiv, Kherson, Kyiv?

What are Russian excuse invading those oblast? Protect the non-existence Russian Speaking population??

LOL
It‘s an ethnic map.

It‘s also an ethnic map.

So how many "Ethnic Russian" in Oblast like Kherson, Kharkiv, Kyiv, Mykolaiv, Chernihiv to justify the invasion of all those Oblast??

Kherson is because Ukrainians built a dam to block water supply to Crimea. Most wars are about water.
Can you not quote me ever again?

Are you really that dumb that can't take a hint on all the ignoring from your quote??

My friend, the Russians are done in Ukraine, and it's time for heads to roll in Russia for the total incompetence shown in this war. People will ask questions about where the $70 billion spent each year go. Where is the air force? It was supposed to be a US peer competitor.

While this is painful for Russia to accept, they should take this conflict to the drawing board and remodel their entire armed forces and all branches to become an effective fighting force.

My advice to the Chinese who are arguing for the sake of argument would help if you listened to @jhungary as he provided good analysis throughout this conflict removing the clutter. My assessment was pretty much with his after the first three weeks of the war, we say how Russian logistics unfolded and how ineffective they were, and the least read news showed the corruption within the armed forces.

If I were the Chinese high command, I would isolate myself from family and friends, study this conflict day and night, and prepare counters as this conflict has shown how the US will intend to fight the Chinese, and they will mothball your forces without firing a single shot.
Don't hurry to draw a conclusion. The war has not ended yet.

It‘s an ethnic map.

Ethic maps don't mean anything; you had Russian-speaking fighting Russians in this conflict, including Russian-speaking Chechens. Languages do not define conflict.

Don't too hurry to draw a conclusion. The war has not ended yet.

This war has pretty much ended right now. It's a clean-up unless Russia calls up mobilization or something; it's a lost conflict.

We Pakistanis have been fighting for the last 70 years; we know when a conflict has peaked.

Don't hurry to draw a conclusion. The war has not ended yet.
You sounded like Hitler in his bunker at the final days of WW2.......

But then probably Putin is doing the same thing......The war has not ended yet.......

Well, the war hasn't ended too by the time Hitler killed himself........

Ethic maps don't mean anything; you had Russian-speaking fighting Russians in this conflict, including Russian-speaking Chechens. Languages do not define conflict.

Ethnicity most times don't matter that much. During American revolution war plenty of English speaking settlers fought on the side of the British isles against the American colonies.

Back
Top Bottom