What's new

UK rules out preemptive strike on Iran

yeah 90% means ALL america and israel.
but you should know how many percent of this forum members has the same opinions with you

I don't care and I won't care, democracy rule the World, we say so then all will have to follow, if not you are against the human.

Even commie Vietnam don't have sympathy to your Iran or North Korea, and they are off course a hatred-country by the U.S.

China, Pakistan, Syria, Iran, North Korea, Myanmar, Russia, Vietnam all of you will be died very soon, democracy justice power is coming.

A Filipino bad mouthing other countries in favor of the masters? lol
C'mon guys, what do you expect to hear from a Filipino whose country is worse than a slave for the USA and other European countries? Even today in 2012, The Americans have capitulation right in the Philippines and the highest goals and dreams of their girls is to date an American guy if they ever can, probably by saving the money they get from doing low dirty works like going in masses to Dubai or asking others few bucks on the internet to turn on their webcams as a cam model. What do you expect to hear from this guy then?

Sorry for trolling but sometimes you have to answer this kind of people.

Garbage speechless speaking, you are totally got pwnd by me. If you are exhausted, given up is the best solution.

Yes we are that shameless but we are far richer than you and we live in a freedom and peacefully environment which you could never dream of.

A Filipino bad mouthing other countries in favor of the masters? lol
C'mon guys, what do you expect to hear from a Filipino whose country is worse than a slave for the USA and other European countries? Even today in 2012, The Americans have capitulation right in the Philippines and the highest goals and dreams of their girls is to date an American guy if they ever can, probably by saving the money they get from doing low dirty works like going in masses to Dubai or asking others few bucks on the internet to turn on their webcams as a cam model. What do you expect to hear from this guy then?

Sorry for trolling but sometimes you have to answer this kind of people.

Some true Filipinos with pride and gut.

gholami20111115121803857.jpg

07.jpg

I don't care and I won't care, democracy rule the World, we say so then all will have to follow, if not you are against the human.

Even commie Vietnam don't have sympathy to your Iran or North Korea, and they are off course a hatred-country by the U.S.

China, Pakistan, Syria, Iran, North Korea, Myanmar, Russia, Vietnam all of you will be died very soon, democracy justice power is coming.

Garbage speechless speaking, you are totally got pwnd by me. If you are exhausted, given up is the best solution.

Yes we are that shameless but we are far richer than you and we live in a freedom and peacefully environment which you could never dream of.

Truth hurts?
Far richer?
Iran:
GDP(Nominal) per capita: $5,493
GDP(PPP) per capita: $10,797
The Philippines:
GDP(Nominal) per capita: $2,255
GDP(PPP) per capita: $4,111

Good joke.

Don't talk about Iran because even 400 years later from now you can't be what Iran was in 40 years ago. and even 500 years from now you won't be what Iran is now.

LOL Only your foolish commie believe in that, I tell you a wise lesson, all were directed by our government to cover for our national image that we are not a puppet to the U.S. as same as North Korea to China.

Just like how we learn from South Korea and Japan every time they protest against the U.S. bases. The more we protest, the more our ally relationship with USA has been strengthen.

Those smart things are which your dumb commies could never understand of. hahaha

I was trying to build some image for you people, so you wouldn't get easily banned in this forum.

Now it looks like that you don't have a long term plan to stay in this forum.

That says you are still in school kid.

India is a staunch supporter of the Myanmar Junta. Russia and India are Cold War allies. Vietnam-India relations are developing fast, and both Viet and Bharot fanboys still make love with one another on PDF.

The US asked India to stop dealing with Iran. And guess what? They still do business. And relations have always been good between them.

You get an F in my class.

LOL God gift you a bunch of oil resources, so your lazy people are rich because of selling that.

We, Filipinos, are working hard to achieve what we have today, don't know who is prouder than whom!

Even commie Vietnam laugh at your Iran because of your foolish action against the West, Viet Cong of course is the communist, but those cunning foxes know how to suck money from the West very well.

I think both or you, Commie Viet Cong and Terrorism Iran, could make a team very fit, one excellent in cheating and the other are well-known of eating from what God bless. Both are foolish human kind.

Philippines could joint the champion of South Korea or Japan level. You are only comparable to North Korea or Saudi Arabia.

Yep, working hard as a maid, but the whole country still stucks in the stone age technology.

At least Iran can build their own missiles, while can Phillipines build a single bullet?

LOL God gift you a bunch of oil resources, so your lazy people are rich because of selling that.

We, Filipinos, are working hard to achieve what we have today, don't know who is prouder than whom!

Even commie Vietnam laugh at your Iran because of your foolish action against the West, Viet Cong of course is the communist, but those cunning foxes know how to suck money from the West very well.

I think both or you, Commie Viet Cong and Terrorism Iran, could make a team very fit, one excellent in cheating and the other are well-known of eating from what God bless. Both are foolish human kind.

Philippines could joint the champion of South Korea or Japan level. You are only comparable to North Korea or Saudi Arabia.

Actually not only we have huge oil reserves, we have huge gas reserves and minerals, but your country has nothing. poor you! Our oil revenues this year (that hit a record in history of Iran after the revolution) are around 100 Billion US Dollars. even if we exclude that money from our GDP, still we're doing better than you even that we're under heavy sanctions.

Iran's Nominal GDP excluding oil revenues: ~ $320.894 billion
The Philippines Nominal GDP: $216.096 billion

Hard working? You call webcam modeling and doing low dirty jobs in Dubai as hard work?

Do you want me to go on and open your eyes to your country? I can go further if you want me to. Just let me know if you want to know your country better.

The Philippines has no future, don't fool yourself. You will be the same position you are now in the next century.

I was trying to build some image for you people, so you wouldn't get easily banned in this forum.

LOL Only looser like Chinese are always threaten to ban others who you could debate with! Shame!

That says you are still in school kid.

India is a staunch supporter of the Myanmar Junta. Russia and India are Cold War allies. Vietnam-India relations are developing fast, and both Viet and Bharot fanboys still make love with one another on PDF.

The US asked India to stop dealing with Iran. And guess what? They still do business. And relations have always been good between them.

You get an F in my class.

So what I won't care, your Bangladesh was missed in the list, sorry for my forgiven about you.

Well I let you live in your delusion about the warm relationship with your master Ruskie or not, we don't care what you guys though, we and our allies are coming to sweep all of you out of earth. Remember the Ruskie cannot keep their pants covering their tails if the U.S. is really don't want too. Your Bangladesh is a deep poor and weakness nation in South Asia, make sure you learn how to treat us wisely or even Ruskie and Chinese commie couldn't save your butt.

LOL Only looser like Chinese are always threaten to ban others who you could debate with! Shame!

Yep, working hard as a maid, but the whole country still stucks in the stone age technology.

At least Iran can build their own missiles, while can Phillipines build a single bullet?

hahaha Why the hell we care missiles? For what?

We have USA as our strongest ally back bone, who dare to mess with us? Even you the big mouth China commie of the World?

If you want to commit a suicide, then just try to take away from Philippines a piece of skin and learn the lesson.

Philippines is not different with South Korea and Japan you know, if you dare to touch us, you are done!

Actually not only we have huge oil reserves, we have huge gas reserves and minerals, but your country has nothing. poor you! Our oil revenues this year (that hit a record in history of Iran after the revolution) are around 100 Billion US Dollars. even if we exclude that money from our GDP, still we're doing better than you even that we're under heavy sanctions.

Iran's Nominal GDP excluding oil revenues: ~ $320.894 billion
The Philippines Nominal GDP: $216.096 billion

Hard working? You call webcam modeling and doing low dirty jobs in Dubai as hard work?

Do you want me to go on and open your eyes to your country? I can go further if you want me to. Just let me know if you want to know your country better.

The Philippines has no future, don't fool yourself. You will be the same position you are now in the next century.

We are poor so what, at least we can keep our head straight when talking with such little punk like you, Vietnamese or Chinese. People don't hate us Filipinos as they used to treat your Muslim extremists or Commies. We Filipinos have American as our best brother, they will save us in no matter of what, from that why do we have to concern too much about you, a little frustrated punk?

Filipinos nowadays ain't scare anybody, Viet Cong, Chinese, Irani etc are no problem to us. Philippines indeed is the most powerful nation in Southeast Asia, except the USA is disappear on this earth.

USA exists -> Philippines exists

Hmm, nice to see the enemy of China also becomes the enemy of Iran and Pakistan here. :yahoo:

Now you guys can judge whether is China a big bully or her neighbors all have no shame?

Do you think those pro-West puppets deserved to be bombed back into the stone age?

So what I won't care, your Bangladesh was missed in the list, sorry for my forgiven about you.

Well I let you live in your delusion about the warm relationship with your master Ruskie or not, we don't care what you guys though, we and our allies are coming to sweep all of you out of earth. Remember the Ruskie cannot keep their pants covering their tails if the U.S. is really don't want too. Your Bangladesh is a deep poor and weakness nation in South Asia, make sure you learn how to treat us wisely or even Ruskie and Chinese commie couldn't save your butt.

I see another Glen Beck in the making :lol:

We are poor so what, at least we can keep our head straight when talking with such little punk like you, Vietnamese or Chinese. People don't hate us Filipinos as they used to treat your Muslim extremists or Commies. We Filipinos have American as our best brother, they will save us in no matter of what, from that why do we have to concern too much about you, a little frustrated punk?

Filipinos nowadays ain't scare anybody, Viet Cong, Chinese, Irani etc are no problem to us. Philippines indeed is the most powerful nation in Southeast Asia, except the USA is disappear on this earth.

USA exists -> Philippines exists

You can't keep your head straight when your people are doing the lowest jobs around the globe. lol. Iranians in every part of the globe are among the most powerful and well educated people that are indeed very rich too and they own properties and do important jobs, the exact opposite can be said about the Filipinos.

People don't hate Filipinos? really? Is that why most of white supremacists call you f-ilthy? really? Last time I checked most people don't care about you, let alone liking or disliking you. I'm sure many people at least in Cali hate you guys because most companies in California are now outsourcing Filipinos because they can pay them less. I really can't say that Americans like you, sorry!

You Filipinos don't have Americans as your brothers, you have them as your masters. notice the difference please.

The adjective of the nationality of Iran is Iranian. The Philippines is nothing in comparison to even Thailand. Nothing. Come out of your delusions please.

Back
Top Bottom