What's new

UK mission in Delhi receives 6,388 forged student visa forms

Discrimination in Media

Hindu upper caste men, who constitute just eight per cent of the total population of India, hold over 70 % of the key posts across newsrooms in the country. The so-called twice-born Hindu castes dominate 85 % key posts despite constituting just 16 % of the total population, while the intermediary castes represent a meager 3%.

The Hindu Other Backward Class groups, who are 34 % of the total population, have a share of just 4% in the Indian newsrooms. Muslims, who constitute about 13 % of the population, control just 4 % top posts while Christians and Sikhs have a slightly better representation. But the worst scenario emerges in the case of Scheduled Castes (SCs) and Scheduled Tribes /Aborgines (STs): Based on CSDS study, 2006. Ref: The Hindu, June 05, 2006

Start with Indian forgery (where Islamabad caught unintentionally) then move to backward Indian groups, caste...now where? Kashmir, toilet?

Bro - i hate to say this but we are 2nd - the Nigerians are by far the kings - Indians and Pakistanis are put to shame when it comes to our friends from Africa - they even have a uni in Lagos that does a 2 year course in forgery!! :lol:

Yea may be .. but hay who knows Nigerians in the world??? we united ruling the world in this matter...

every thing , I mean every document can be forged here...

Discrimination in Media

Hindu upper caste men, who constitute just eight per cent of the total population of India, hold over 70 % of the key posts across newsrooms in the country. The so-called twice-born Hindu castes dominate 85 % key posts despite constituting just 16 % of the total population, while the intermediary castes represent a meager 3%.

The Hindu Other Backward Class groups, who are 34 % of the total population, have a share of just 4% in the Indian newsrooms. Muslims, who constitute about 13 % of the population, control just 4 % top posts while Christians and Sikhs have a slightly better representation. But the worst scenario emerges in the case of Scheduled Castes (SCs) and Scheduled Tribes /Aborgines (STs): Based on CSDS study, 2006. Ref: The Hindu, June 05, 2006

So in addition to your jew phobia ..do you guys also suffer from "hindu upper cast" phobia?

No that was in response to you stating that you had an independent press

And how did what u posted show that Indian media is not independent..

Have u ever heard of Jessica lal murder case where the media brought the sitting gov to its knees?

or have u heard of scams in 2G licensing or defence deals across different govs which were brought out by Indian media..

So if our media is not independent..how it is fighting gov on different issues????

Despite the gloss of indias reputation it has hundreds of millions of poor people looking to find avway out, you can't escape that.

when it comes to document forgery, we Indians & Pakistani are the best I can say....:enjoy:

Couldn't agree more on that..

You reminded me a novel of Ahmed nadeem Qasmi "Ghar Se Ghar Tak"... If possible you too read it, you'll find it quite relevant to what you said.

Despite the gloss of indias reputation it has hundreds of millions of poor people looking to find avway out, you can't escape that.

haha .. they and their famiily can afford to study in UK wich is costly... haha stupidness to another level.

Ask any Uk student from pakistan if the cost of studying is affordable for poor.

if u have issues of Indians in forum.. go complain.. dont troll on all threads..

shameless

Sorry to say mate some of you really do come over a bit dim. That was my response to some Indian stating that I was obsessed with India. When in reality we know that you Indians of a Pakistani forum are the ones that are obsessed

And they are looking towards Pakistan..why dont u help them out?

200 mln were moved from poor category in the last one decade...well that is the gloss of India's reputation

Listen mate your own judges have the following to say about your independent media:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/144176-most-indians-very-low-intellect-katju.html

what it has to do with in-dependency of news ? I don't get what is the link you want to establish.

Sorry to say mate some of you really do come over a bit dim. That was my response to some Indian stating that I was obsessed with India. When in reality we know that you Indians of a Pakistani forum are the ones that are obsessed

we are not obsessed with pakistan, as we can see that you only post thread related to India we can understand your obsession.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom