What's new

UK Hindutva youth shout abuse at Pakistan in UK. Leicester

Sikhs during partition resisted the most as they were the wealthiest group and owned the most land. Interestingly though, no masjids in East Punjab got destroyed in the time after.

My Pakjabi friend told me a slur for Muslim in Punjabi is "sulla" which is derived from the Punjabi word "musla".

After 1984. their political priorities completely changed as the diaspora is separatist. You can see them put on their social media "Punjabi but not Indian".

Farmers protest has effectively made them anti Hindutva as Hindutva hates them too for some reason.
Sikhs were not the largest land owners, it was the jimidars, sikhs in undivided punjab were less than 15% with majority Muslims. It is bewildering how sikhs have any blame in this...we lost everything.

Still Indian Punjab has cities with over 70% Muslims thriving, whereas pakistani sikhs have been hounded to the extent of not even a single city over 10% muslim, tell me if I wrong..

Do not take sulla as what is sikhism, we get worse taunts, like a guy saying our women are whitified whores right here, way before that our gurus were boiled alive. Imagine sikhs boiled a Khalifa or more, would we be ever forgiven...atleast try to keep an even hand.

We respect all religions.

Last edited:
Why don't the UK Pakees stomp these little niggaz out?

Back when I lived in NYC (04-09) these toads wouldn't even mention Pakistan in front of me, even when they were drunk. I remember the hood Pakees in Brooklyn stomping bhartis out and taking their bitches on a weekly basis in Jackson Heights.

When I was 15, I got beaten the shit out of by a bunch of Hindus in school, because I was Pakistani.

My cousins heard about it, and then none of those hindutva scum were able to walk properly For a month.

The area that I live in used to be filled with Hindutva scum, but gradually the Pakistanis moved in, and the entire mini Bharat that they had running, collapsed.

Pakistanis ain’t good at much, but when it comes to putting Indians in their place, no one even comes close.

I even know about certain gangs within the county I live in, who have had clashes with Hindutvas. There was a clan called 3 Foot, which mainly had Pakistanis, and they used to get into covert turf wars with a particular Hindu gang which they always used to get into conflict with. Long story short, the Hindu gang no longer survives in the glory that they used to, most of their members being stabbed or blackmailed to leave.
I’m not justifying their actions, because these guys stab people and deal drugs.

But it just goes to show. Pakistanis have always been made out of a different kind of metal to Indians.

Why don't the UK Pakees stomp these little niggaz out?

Back when I lived in NYC (04-09) these toads wouldn't even mention Pakistan in front of me, even when they were drunk. I remember the hood Pakees in Brooklyn stomping bhartis out and taking their bitches on a weekly basis in Jackson Heights.

shit town. bhartis have been dealt with since 90s and there women taken from them and damaged.

Bradford Pakees should go on a trip.

they have been activated.

in the uk I’ve been seeing it a lot more nowadays, during 14 august celebrations a random Indian came with his india flag chanting some rubbish alone while there was 1000s of Pakistani celebrating, well let’s say it didn’t end good for him and some random Pakistani has his flag at home now.
I see a lot of US Pakistanis saying british Pakistanis need to beat them up etc, trust me, out of any Pakistani diaspora the ones not to mess with are the British Pakistanis, we always protect our fellow brothers, and even are notorious to be, and the things british Pakistanis do in the streets (which I do not advocate) is more than all the diaspora of Pakistanis combined times 2.

Last edited:
Still Indian Punjab has cities with over 70% Muslims thriving, whereas pakistani sikhs have been hounded to the extent of not even a single city over 10% muslim, tell me if I wrong.

Carnage, in Punjab, during 1947, was reciprocal and retributive. Fact of the case is that by the end 1947, there was hardly any Hindu or Sikh, left in Pakistan's Punjab and same was the case in Indian Punjab, for Muslims.

No party was beyond blame, whether Muslims, Hindus or Sikhs, as far as Punjab was concerned.

Last edited:

Lol!!!!!
Chanting death to Pakistan when there are no Pakistanis around, right outside Bombay Banqueting Hall of all places.

Attack one man, identify unknown maybe Pakistani, it could be someone telling them off.
But 15-1, LMAO! I have never seen such a man survive a huge number of so called males attacking him.
What a pathetically weak bunch of rats these lot are.

Lol!!!!!
Chanting death to Pakistan when there are no Pakistanis around, right outside Bombay Banqueting Hall of all places.

Attack one man, identify unknown maybe Pakistani, it could be someone telling them off.
But 15-1, LMAO! I have never seen such a man survive a huge number of so called males attacking him.
What a pathetically weak bunch of rats these lot are.

Bro, he was throwing all 15 indians of his arms with ease. ALL 15 indians could not harm or even subdue him........................:lol:.....................In all seriousness, the physicality and strength of a fully grown indian adult male is the same as that of a 11-12 year old non-indian male.................:lol:

Bro, he was throwing all 15 indians of his arms with ease. ALL 15 indians could not harm or even subdue him........................:lol:.....................In all seriousness, the physicality and strength of a fully grown indian adult male is the same as that of a 11-12 year old non-indian male.................:lol:
Indians have a track record of being p*ssies in general.

Bro, he was throwing all 15 indians of his arms with ease. ALL 15 indians could not harm or even subdue him.

That was insanely embarrassing. It was hilarious to hear some of the crowd saying "oi leave him", only after he literally handed 15 of you your asses hahaha.

Last edited:
That was insanely embarrassing. It was hilarious to hear some of the crowd saying "oi leave him", only after he literally handed 15 of you your asses hahaha.

EXACTLY!.......In fighting terms, the guy actually being attacked won because he managed to fend off 15 indian adult males attacking him using only his bare hands........... :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
EXACTLY!.......In fighting terms, the guy actually being attacked won because he managed to fend off 15 indian adult males attacking him using only his bare hands........... :lol:

They should all drink cyanide and commit suicide on mass. How can you live with yourself after that, oh then did I remember it’s the Hindutva warrior mentality.

They should all drink cyanide and commit suicide on mass. How can you live with yourself after that, oh then did I remember it’s the Hindutva warrior mentality.

Or better still, if you are a man and part of a group of 15 similar adult males who couldn't take down or even subdue a single lone male then you should all castrate yourselves and become eunuchs........... 8-)

but seriously.
Why do desi brits bring this subcontinent sociopolitical stuff along with them.

Cant they just watch the match take a sip and then go home to be with their family and pals. Truly low life behaviour, no better than old fashioned hooligan brawls.

Runs in the blood, even after a few generations.

It was when I grew up there. In the 80s and 90s there was called Asian bashing. Large groups of racists would find lone non white kids and beat the shit out of them.

Strangely this stopped for some reason when those same Pakistani kids went and hit the gym and became massive.

Yeah probably shouldn't have become gangsters, bodybuilding was enough.

Back
Top Bottom